Bumpers - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Kayte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: KELLER
Posts: 869
Bumpers

Bumpers

BMW: Big Money Waste

Yes it's fast and no you can't drive it

98% of all Fords are still on the road, the other 2% made it home

My other car is an airplane!

My other car is an F-15 (found on a U.S. Air Force Hummer)

VOLVO: Vehicle Of Low Velocity Owners

The Heartbeat of America Stops Here (found on a Ford F-150)
Rate Me! [email protected] June 20 2002

Have you driven over a Ford lately?.....CHEVY TRUCKS!!

(seen on a family car) If it weren't for the kids, this would be a Mercedes!

VW's don't leak oil, they just mark their spots.

Mafia staff car.

My other tardis is a police box.

My other car is a Zamboni

Only milk and juice come in 2 liters (found on a V8)

Designed by computer, built by robot, driven by moron.

ACURA - Asia's Curse Upon Rural America

Sure wish my wife was as dirty as my truck is.

Car will explode upon impact

Lost your cat? Look under my tires.

I saw it. I wanted it. I cried. I got it. (seen on back of Jaguar S-type)

If you love your life as much as I love my car you won't steal it.

If you can read this, flip car over (adhered upside-down)

If this car were a horse, I'd have to shoot it

This car is infected with AIDS...don't touch it!

This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you

My other car is Christine, and she's right behind you!

My wife's other car is a broom.

This is not an abandoned vehicle.

Dodge: If you can't Dodge it, then Ram it.

Hondas are like tampons. Every pussy has one.

If you don't like my truck, smile as you go under.

Do Not Wash - this vehicle is undergoing a scientific dirt test.

Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a diesel

My other car is stuck up my nose!

This car is like my husband, if it ain't yours don't touch it!

My other car is a piece of crap too!

If you value your life as much as I value this truck, don't mess with it!

Rust test in progress.

YES this is my truck. NO I won't help you move!

This car protected by a pitbull with AIDS

You have to be really secure to be seen in a car like this!

Code blue: Ford just stopped the heartbeat of America

Chevy trucks, Harley Davidson's and blondes - I only ride the best!

My other ride is your mom!

Eat my Dust!

Real Americans Buy What They Want (as seen on a Toyota)

Do not over take over turning vechile

Don't follow me! I don't know where I'm going.

F.O.R.D. - Fixed Or Repaired Daily

Do Not Clean - Potatoes planted!

Friends don't let friends drive Fords!

F.O.R.D -- Found On Road Dead

Don't laugh, it's paid for!

Only little boys wear bowties!

Lord of the Rings (found on an Audi)

Chevy Repair Kit (picture of grenade)

CHEVROLET- Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

Pontiac - Poor Old Nut Thinks Its A Car

FIAT - Fix It Again Tony

No coins, crappy stereo, nothin but rust in the boot, not worth stealing.

Ford - Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge

This highway ain't big enough for the two of us!

When I grow up I am gonna be a Cadillac (on the back of an old VW beatle)

PARTYMOBILE! Don't Laugh, Your Mom May Be In Here!

F.O.R.D - First On Race Day

My other ride is your Daughter!

F. O. R. D. "Friggen Old Rebuilt Dodge"

F.O.R.D - Flip Over Read Directions

FORD backwards: Driver Returns On Foot
Kayte is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome