Letter to President Bush - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Now Coupeless

Letter to President Bush

This one had me going at first...be sure to read to the last line!

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my all my houses.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years. Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a
ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,
Saddam Hussein

96 Jeep Cherokee
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Small Fry

Haha!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:13 PM
F=W x A / g

That's a good one......

but unfortunately it's a repost.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Now Coupeless

Repost

Stop making fun of me I'm starting to cry

J/K

96 Jeep Cherokee
[email protected]
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Thumbs down

why are redneck republicans so dumb? you're probably one of the people who loves mr. toby (i'm gettin so goddamned rich off of making 3 patriotic songs in a row) keith. i used to like him and vince gil i thought was a decent guy until peter jennings refused to let him play his very UNPATRIOTIC song on the show. then they were making fun of him at the cma's??? peter jennings is more patriotic than any fool who just sings about the war. he went over there several times for different wars to report and went overseas when there were suicide bombers . embassy bombings/ sieges and put himself there in peril when toby just goes to a secure hangar to perform a couple of songs. one day you guys will get a clue. and if the last line was the one that got you on that "letter" then doesn't that tell you that something is wrong because it's a lose-lose situation since the rest of it is true of many americans i guess you missed that part getting all caught up with jumping on the bush bandwagon.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Now Coupeless

Toby Keith?

last time I checked I don't care about Toby Keith either. And also it's just a joke

96 Jeep Cherokee
[email protected]
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:53 PM
brittney420

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrod66stang
why are redneck republicans so dumb? you're probably one of the people who loves mr. toby (i'm gettin so goddamned rich off of making 3 patriotic songs in a row) keith. i used to like him and vince gil i thought was a decent guy until peter jennings refused to let him play his very UNPATRIOTIC song on the show. then they were making fun of him at the cma's??? peter jennings is more patriotic than any fool who just sings about the war. he went over there several times for different wars to report and went overseas when there were suicide bombers . embassy bombings/ sieges and put himself there in peril when toby just goes to a secure hangar to perform a couple of songs. one day you guys will get a clue. and if the last line was the one that got you on that "letter" then doesn't that tell you that something is wrong because it's a lose-lose situation since the rest of it is true of many americans i guess you missed that part getting all caught up with jumping on the bush bandwagon.
What a turd...
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 02:44 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Peter Jennings not a American

Peter Jennings is a Canadian, and never obtained American citizenship. Who's he patriotic to, his 3 x wives? For his $9,000,000 a year contract, he can travel all he wants to.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrod66stang

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Vikings are next!

LOL...that was a good one!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 09:57 PM

Way to go x_redhotcobra_x
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 09:59 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Re: Peter Jennings not a American

Quote:
Originally posted by jyro
Peter Jennings is a Canadian, and never obtained American citizenship. Who's he patriotic to, his 3 x wives? For his $9,000,000 a year contract, he can travel all he wants to.

Bzzzzzz.... wrong answer, thanks for playing!

Jennings is an American citizen. He carries two passports, Canadian and American. His children carry three, American, Canadian and UK.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 04:44 PM

Peter Jennings became a US citizen in May 2003, heres a link

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-07-08-jennings_x.htm
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 10:25 AM
Sky

Repost

But a good one!
lmao
Sponsored Links
Advertisement