DFW Mustang Forums banner

blue jay

349 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  jluv 
#1 ·
8 year old Little boy was in school one day and wonder what blue jay was. So he raised his hand and asked the teacher what a blue jay was immedaitly she sent him to the principals office. The principal looked at the boy and asked why he was sent here and the boy said cause I asked a question. Curiously the principal asked what was the question the boy said he asked what a blue jay was the principal said go home your suspended. So the boy goes home and walks into his house and his mother said why are you home early. The boy said he got supsended for asking a question his mom asked what was the question and the boy said I dont think I want to tell you mom cause of all the trouble I'm getting in. His mom said I'm your mother you can tell me anything so he said ok I asked what a blue jay was his mother said goto your room and wait for your father to get home. Later that day the boys father comes home walks into his room and said you mother says you said something bad and the boy said I only asked a question. The father said what was the question and the boy said he doesnt want to say cause of all the trouble its causing his dad says I'm your father you can tell me anything so the boy says I asked what was a blue jay his dad yelled get out your disowned. So the boy packs up his stuff and is walking down the street when a cop car pulls along side him and asked why is out so late and the boy said I got kicked out for asking a question. The cops just say what was the question and the boy said I dont think I want to tell you for all the trouble its causing the cops say we are here to serve and protect you can tell us anything. So the boy says I asked what was a blue jay then the cops said get in the back your going to jail so he goes to jail and appears in front of a judge. The judge is not sure why he's in court so he asks the boy why he is here the boy says I asked a question the judge says what was the question the boy says he doesnt want to tell casue of all the trouble its causing. The judge says in this court you can say anything so the boy finally says I asked what was a blue jay the judge slams down his hammer and sentences him to 10 years in prison. So the boy serves his 10 years and a week before he gets out a fellow inmate asks why he was sent here cause all the inmates know he didnt kill anybody like he origianlly said. So the boy says what can it hurt so he tells him he asked what a blue jay was and the inmate says is that all if you want to know what a blue jay is go down main street turn on to 2nd street go three blocks take a right and it will be on your left. The boy gets out of prison goes to main street turns onto 2nd street goes three blocks takes a right and starts to walk accross the street and gets hit by a bus you know what the moral of the story is look both ways before you cross the street.

See less See more
#7 ·
#11 ·
i got an idea, who can come up with a FUNNY ending to this joke? This person will get $15 from me personally so that I dont have to live my life wondering what is so bad about a blue jay. LOL THANKS! Let the contest begin, if i laugh, u win.

#12 ·
chevyhater01 said:
So the boy serves his 10 years and a week before he gets out a fellow inmate asks why he was sent here cause all the inmates know he didnt kill anybody like he origianlly said. So the boy says what can it hurt so he tells him he asked what a blue jay was and the inmate says "Man, I am shocked you didn't get your a** beat over that question!" The boy goes on, get realeased from jail, goes back to his mom, and she said "well, after all this time, did you learn your lesson about using such vulgar language?" The boy had no idea what she was talking about so he went up to his room. Turns out, everyone thought he was asking about a blow job, so now they feel like sh*t for treating him so badly when all he wanted to know is what a blue jay is
there, I changed it...dont know if it is funny, but at least it makes a little more sense

#13 ·
The boy gets out of prison goes to main street turns onto 2nd street goes three blocks takes a right and starts to walk across the street............when all of a sudden he sees a big fat clown riding a tiny tricycle and he asks ths clown what a blue jay is and the clown says i don't know man but here's some cotton candy but the kid doesn't like cotton candy so he gives it to a homeless guy with green pants on that he bought from the dollar store that used to be a home for old people until it burned down when some old dude forgot to turn off the iron when he was getting ready for church one sunday morning and so anyway the homeless dude says thanks kid and the kid says hey homeless dude do you know what a blue jay is but the homeless dude said yep i know but i aint gonna tell you you're gonna have to ask old molly down on sycamore street with the parrot that always cusses at me in spanish so the kid says how do you know the parrot is cussing at you if it is in spanish and the homeless dude says cuz he also flips me off and grabs his nuts a lot which seems weird for a parrot or any bird for that matter even a blue jay but the kid doesn't even know what a blu jay is cuz no one will tell him.

Should I go on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.