Fords and women..
Henry Ford dies and goes to heaven. At the Gates, St.
Peter greets Ford, and tells him, ''Well, you've been
such a good guy, and your invention ... the assembly
line for the automobile changed the world. As a
reward, you can hang out with anyone in Heaven you
want.'' Ford thinks to himself about it, and says, ''I
want to hang out with God Himself.''
The befuddled St. Peter takes Ford to the Throne
Room, and introduces him to God. Ford then asks God,
''When you invented Woman, what were you thinking?''
God asks, ''What do you mean?'' ''Well,'' says Ford,
''You have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much front end protusion.
2. It chatters way too much at high speeds.
3. Maintenance is extremely high.
4. It constantly needs repainting, and refinishing.
5. It is out of commission at least 5 or 6 of every 28 days.
6. The rear end wobbles too much.
7. The intake is placed too close to the exhaust.
8. The headlights are usually too small.
9. fuel consumption is outrageous.
...just to name a few.''
''Hmmm ...,'' replies God, ''Hold on a minute.'' God
goes over to the Celestial Supercomputer, types in a
few keystrokes, and waits for the results. In no time
the computer prints out a report, and God reads it.
God then turns to Ford, and says, ''It may be that she
is flawed, but according to these statistics, more men
are riding my invention than yours."