Normal Sex Life - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Merry HoHo

Normal Sex Life

When the surgeon came to see his young blonde female patient on the day after her operation, she was slightly embarrassed. The doctor asked, "What's wrong?" "Well, this is a bit embarrassing for me, but just how long will it be before I can resume my normal sex life?" The doctor paused for a minute and appeared stunned. After a few minutes, the doctor stated, "You're the first patient to ever ask me that after a tonsillectomy."

.(OBAMA) One Big Ass Mistake America
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Merry HoHo

CRISCO

A man is wandering around a supermarket calling out at intervals, "Crisco, Crisco!" Finally a store clerk approached. "Sir, the Crisco is on aisle five." "Oh," replied the old gentleman, "I'm not looking for cooking Crisco, I am calling my wife." "Your wife is named Crisco?" the clerk asks. "No," he answered, "That's the name I use for her when we're in public. " "What do you call her when you are not in the supermarket?" asks the clerk. "Lard ass."

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Merry HoHo

THREE MUGS

A cowboy walks into a bar in Texas, orders three mugs of Bud and sits in the back room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he orders three more. The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it from the beer tap. It would taste better if you bought one at a time." The cowboy replies, "Well, I have two brothers. One's in Australia, the other's in Dublin, and I'm in Texas. When we all left home, we promised we'd drink this way to remember the days we drank together. So I drink one for each of my brothers and one for myself." The bartender admits this is a nice custom. The cowboy becomes a regular, and always drinks the same way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to pry, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss." The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church so I had to quit drinking. Hasn't affected my brothers, though."

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 08:00 AM
insert something aqui

Re: Normal Sex Life

Quote:
Originally posted by SNEAKY
When the surgeon came to see his young blonde female patient on the day after her operation, she was slightly embarrassed. The doctor asked, "What's wrong?" "Well, this is a bit embarrassing for me, but just how long will it be before I can resume my normal sex life?" The doctor paused for a minute and appeared stunned. After a few minutes, the doctor stated, "You're the first patient to ever ask me that after a tonsillectomy."
maybe she ment normal oral sex life

1991 lx 5.0

lil ol 302

Back In The Jackstand Racing Crew!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 08:09 AM

Re: Re: Normal Sex Life

Quote:
Originally posted by junior
you think?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2003, 09:02 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Re: Re: Normal Sex Life

Quote:
Originally posted by junior
its a joke... ur paying attention to the wrong part of the story
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2003, 09:10 PM
you stinky bitch

Quote:
omg dude your not serious

Best something in Texas.... just don't know what it is yet....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement