1 ) Insist that your e mail address is: [email protected]
2 ) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronize chair dancing.
3) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
4) Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think.
5) Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
6) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfit. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.)
7) Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what your doing. For example, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom, Stall #3."
8) Put one of your coworkers chair in the elevator when they are not looking.
9) Call 911 and ask if 911 is for emergencies.
10) Call the psychic hotline and don't say anything.
11) Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me its the voices in your head that do."
12) Every time you see a broom, yell "Honey, your mother is here!