DFW Mustang Forums banner

Xbox Live Account Suspended

301 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  JJ98GT 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I play PGR2 everynight. I have about 100 friends I play with on a regular basis. Last night I get in a room and 2 guys are going at it. I did not stay in the room to long but I had a few choice words to say about their driving skills. While I was in there. They had to be Kevin Harvick fans becuase they drove like shit. Well I finish playing and turn off my box. This morning I woke up. Turned the box on to get a few races in while I ate breakfast. It would not let me sign on to xbox live. So I get to work and place a call. The dumbass at xbox said my account has been suspended for 24 hours. :mad: WTF. What a crock of shit. These 2 guys where the ones going at it with each other and I can't play for 24 hours.

Just a little pissed

#3 ·
Thats weird. I thought thats why they put the "ESRB ratings may change while online" thing. And you're not supposed to be on there if you're under 13. I've sent bad feedback to really annoying people before, but I've talked shit back and forth to many people and never got suspended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.