Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Kawasaki FDX50

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Honda CRF50F

Votes: 11 55.0%

Bike powder coating

21K views 628 replies 104 participants last post by  _mach_ 
#1 ·
here is some bike powder coating work I have done and more to come soon. Thanks alot

#27 ·
Bike wreak

Tonight after work I was on 75 headed toward Main event and just before the exit I saw what appeared to be a mangled either R1 or R6. That was pretty much all I could tell, that and it was painted white or silver with no graphics. There were two wreaked cars and about 50 to 100 yards ahead was a long path of parts and broken plastics and then the bike. Hope the guy was all right.

#32 ·
Looking for a Bike

Jose I know this isnt the forsale forum i just figured you guys would know of some fairly cheap bikes for sale. i am looking for a starter bike that is cheap and perferably not too old. like early 90's just curious as to what you guys know of. any help is appreciated it.

#37 ·
red dragon said:
Jose I know this isnt the forsale forum i just figured you guys would know of some fairly cheap bikes for sale. i am looking for a starter bike that is cheap and perferably not too old. like early 90's just curious as to what you guys know of. any help is appreciated it.
you'd be supprised how inexpensive you can find bikes that are like 98-99. look on cycletrader

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.