DFW Mustang Forums banner

members pics?

2K views 56 replies 15 participants last post by  White_lightning 
#1 ·
not to be gay i just wanna see how yall look since you all lift... :rolleyes:

#4 ·
being big and strong are 2 different things....i know guys in the 132 lb weight class that're stronger than most of the 181s. Im not big...but im stronger than most kids my age. Im built small naturally, but im pretty cut i guess youd say, and you can tell I have certain muscles built up. so mainly what im getting at....is size isn't everything when it comes to weights, and yes you sound gay. haha j/k man. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics as well. Ill post one if i ever get one, and find out how to.

#20 ·
I wish I was built like Greg, but I'm build like MonsoonX :(

#21 ·
ruffdaddy said:
Id give you a run for your money on the pound for pound argument....And Im glad to see you've already become a close minded asshole Mr mustang just because people dont post pics...but i shouldnt mess with you...cause i can really tell how strong you are from your pic. heh
yeah. i cant decide if his arms look big because he has NO chest, shoulders or back? or if he really has big arms:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.