DFW Mustang Forums banner

????'s for all those that lift weights

1K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Bkennim 
#1 ·
Hey man, I work-out at Gold's Gym on Beltline in Garland....

I am presently taking Cell-tech as my supplement while going to the gym.

I was talking to my friend who use to work their. He told to get some type of testosterone booster called "Anno Poppers" Those aren't what they are really called though.
Well I went up to GNC over the weekend and talk to the guy who was working their about these pills my friend called anno poppers. He sold be some poppers but they are Alpha Dopa growth poppers. ust checking to see if any of ya'll knew if these were the right one.

#4 ·
redmonsoon said:
Just eat hearty(chicken breasts,cottage cheese,tuna,yogurt,red meat, protein shakes), lift extremely heavy with core movements, and leave that crap alone.
yeah, what he said...and get rid of the cell tech crap...go with some 100% creatine monohydrate and some protien.....eat right, lift heavy and get good sleep...watch your self grow

#6 ·
Well I do eat a lot and very often. My appeatite had almost doubled since taking cel-tech. I try to get in about 3-4 meals a day with some snacking throughout. I hardly if at all drink cokes. I have had some good gains considering that I have been on cell-tech for about 3 weeks. I have lost a sleep but that is due to end of semester last week and finals this week.

Jsut wondering if that was the same thing or something different. I already have a decent diet and work-out schedule. Just wanted to add some more snap to my body and get a little more energy.

#7 ·
Cell-Tech has worked good for me too, just make sure when you take those Alpha Doppers or is it Andro Stat? That you cycle them or you won't be happy with the end result. If you take them too long you can also become dependant on them, for your body to produce Testostirone, in my opinion they work okay just eat a lot of protien and watch the sugar/carbohydrate/sodium intake and you should be okay.

#11 ·
RCobracon94 said:
..... take those Alpha Doppers or is it Andro Stat?

What is the difference? When my friend was talkinga bout those " anno poppers" He said to take them right before you work out. But on this Alpha Dopa poppers it says to take them in the morning and at night. Are those the same stuff.

#12 ·
When I was at my physical fitness peak in spring 99, I wasn't using any supplements. I'd eat a LOT though, as much beef as I could get (personal steak record - 42oz!). I concentrated on my upper body, weighed about 175 and benched 300. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to work out anymore, but hopefully I'll pick it up again soon.

I'm sure 2cammer97 will have something to say about this though, he's a ripped up mofo.

#13 ·
I am not trying to get into shape.. I am already in shape. I am trying to bulk up. I weigh about thirty pounds under what I am supposed to at my height 6"1. I only weigh 135 and I am suppose to weigh like around 175-185. So I am small. Just trying to get the most. It is hard when you still have a fast matabolism.

#14 ·
Um...you might look into test. 200 and testosterone propinate If you really want to pack on the pounds :D

JUST KIDDING :D

#16 ·
Bkennim said:
One word for ya....EAT!

I do eat.... I get around 3-5 meals a day depending on what allI have to do that day... My motabolism jst hasn't reeally slowed down. I think it is starting to though, MY meals are becoming bigger and I gain like 10 lbs in the last two weeks.

#18 ·
I was 5'11" @ 125 when I first started working out. I gained 25 pounds in the first 3 months of working out. I now weigh 170. Still too skinny. All you have to do is eat, eat, eat and lift 5 times a week. The creatine will work for a while but it's good to lay off of it from time to time. Oh yeah, lots of protein. Try to get about
3500 calories a day if you want some fast results. Just my .02

#19 ·
M.A.C.'S GT said:

I do eat.... I get around 3-5 meals a day depending on what allI have to do that day... My motabolism jst hasn't really slowed down. I think it is starting to though, MY meals are becoming bigger and I gain like 10 lbs in the last two weeks.
Start writing down how many grams of carbs and protein that you take in. I garantee that you would be suprised on how little you acctually consume. You need 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pund of bodyweight. And if you can take it, eat even more than that. I promise you will grow. Try eating atleast 60 grams of COMPLEX carbohydrates at each meal. If you don't know what they are, then ask. Try getting most of you protein from steak, chicken, eggs and protein shakes.

YOUR LIFE WILL START TO EVOLVE AROUND WHERE TO FIND YOUR NEXT HIGH PROTEIN MEAL..

By the way stay on the creatine mono. Do not cycle it.

Emediatley after you workout take the creatine and drink a protein shake worth about 60-70grams of protein and around 100grams of carbs. These carbs can be a mixture of compex and simple carbs.

-Brandon

#22 ·
This thread is depressing me. All this talk about growing and here I am on a diet getting weaker by the minute.:( My thoughts on andro is that it's good for motivation, but does effect the mood and in the couple times I cycled it there wasn't any more muscle growth than had I stayed "clean". Sure I felt big as a mutha, but the scale and mirror told a different story and there can even be a bit of a recession period as your body has to start producing it's own testosterone once your through with the cycle. Like everybody said, concentrate on solid nutrition and an intense workout program and the results will get there. There is no overnight cure, if it were that easy everybody would be ripped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.