after adding up the months and lbs. gained.............. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Bitch

after adding up the months and lbs. gained..............

I have put on about 8 lbs. and lost close to 2 inches in my waiste in ~4 months. I never thought of it until this weekend when someone told me they noticed a great difference in my apperance from a few months ago which caused me actually think about it and how long it has taken. Right about 4 months ago is when I started taking in the protein shakes and seriously hitting the weights. Shortly there after I started this better workout habbit, I had some major gains in strength for a few weeks, especially in my bench press. Some of you may even remember my thread a month or so ago about loosing a notch on my belt, well you can make that two notches now. Starting this week, I am going to bump my protein intake up quite a bit and spend a little more time under the weights to see if I can put on a few more pounds in the next couple of months and maybe get rid of a little more body fat along the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 01:55 PM
Hired Hand

Re: after adding up the months and lbs. gained..............

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinH78
I have put on about 8 lbs. and lost close to 2 inches in my waiste in ~4 months.
Remind me not to piss you off anytime soon.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Bitch

Re: Re: after adding up the months and lbs. gained..............

Quote:
Originally posted by Got Boost?
Remind me not to piss you off anytime soon.

lol........ Something else I have noticed is my temper has went pure shitty. I will get straight pissed off about little insignificant things and occasionally blow up about it but on some occasions it is a little different and I don't get pissed about stuff I normally would. I had a little fun this weekend hanging out with some buddies drinking beer and one of the guys that always wants to fight/wrestle when he is drunk decided to fuck with me. He is about the same height as me and weighs around ~200 lbs. but hasn't done anything athletic in probably 5 years or more so I immediately had the upper hand. He was sitting on the back rack of a 4-wheeler with his back facing toward me talking to a couple girls, then all of the sudden he reaches around, grabs my shirt and tries to pull me towards him like he is going to be Mr. Billy badass for everyone. I just kinda laughed at it, reached up with one arm, grab his wrist and yank his ass off the 4-wheeler onto the ground, causing him to spill beer all over himself and give about 10 people something to laugh at. It doesn't seem like much of a big deal but 6 months ago I probably wouldn't have had the strength in my upper arm to do that one handed without using my body weight to do all the pulling.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 02:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: after adding up the months and lbs. gained..............

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinH78
lol........ Something else I have noticed is my temper has went pure shitty. I will get straight pissed off about little insignificant things and occasionally blow up about it but on some occasions it is a little different and I don't get pissed about stuff I normally would. I had a little fun this weekend hanging out with some buddies drinking beer and one of the guys that always wants to fight/wrestle when he is drunk decided to fuck with me. He is about the same height as me and weighs around ~200 lbs. but hasn't done anything athletic in probably 5 years or more so I immediately had the upper hand. He was sitting on the back rack of a 4-wheeler with his back facing toward me talking to a couple girls, then all of the sudden he reaches around, grabs my shirt and tries to pull me towards him like he is going to be Mr. Billy badass for everyone. I just kinda laughed at it, reached up with one arm, grab his wrist and yank his ass off the 4-wheeler onto the ground, causing him to spill beer all over himself and give about 10 people something to laugh at. It doesn't seem like much of a big deal but 6 months ago I probably wouldn't have had the strength in my upper arm to do that one handed without using my body weight to do all the pulling.
*TV anouncer voice*Nobody will ever kick sand in your face again! *TV anouncer voice*

lol!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement