Brutus 470 dual stack gym set - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2003, 09:40 PM
Silverstang84gt

Question Brutus 470 dual stack gym set

ok i have never worked out before, all i did was play ice hockey and from being on the ice 7 days a week for a few teams i was fit, but i stopped playing for a couple years cause of depression, i bought this a few years ago to help my chances at a nice hockey career, so how do i go about this without spendng money for a gym, i would love to go to the gym to get the full workout like cardio, so if anyone can help me out i appreciate it.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-11-2003, 06:59 PM
Silverstang84gt

Anyone? in case anyone is thinking this is a joke its not, i need help and info on what i should do? Like i said before i never worked out before, and i saw this thread and i decided to ask, thanks.

Jim
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-11-2003, 09:09 PM
Newb

< i dont understand your question... you bought the gym you said, right? then whats the problem? go about doing what? clarify a bit for me and i may be able to help you, or someone else on the board.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Silverstang84gt

Sorry, what i am trying to get at is, what would be a good workout schedule with that setup, i have never worked out before, i dont want to be doin the wrong lifts if i have to do them in a certain pace, my goal is to lose about 50-75lbs and to get fit, i found a couple sites that help me with the starter exercises but not to much on working out with a gym set/ weights. i hope this is understandable?

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement