What is your typical daily food intake like? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2003, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

What is your typical daily food intake like?

Just trying to make up a good daily diet for myself. I need to keep the calories low because I can't get much excercise right now. I obviosly can't keep eating like a pig.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2003, 11:16 AM
P.I.M.P.

I usually eat something like 4 eggs and 2 slices of grilled turkey breast for breakfast. Then I usually have a protein shake in btw meals then I try and eat a tuna sandwhich or a burger for some calories. then another shake and then I load up my creatine, workout, spoonful of honey then my 3rd shake of the day and I finish the day out with either a steak or a grilled chicken with some vegatables. Hope this helps some - not sure how healthy it is as I have trouble counting calories but I think it suits my goals
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2003, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I need to get a weight set for my house. Any one have one they need to get rid of?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Punk Ass Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra R
I need to get a weight set for my house. Any one have one they need to get rid of?
If you would have been looking a couple of months or so ago, Abecx stole a weight bench set from someone on the board. I can't remember the details of what it was but he got a hell of a deal on it.

As far as my diet goes, I am kinda like MaddHatter in the way I don't count calories but I try to take in at least two protein shakes a day with a high protein breakfast and a lean meal in the evenings. Usually do about a half dozen egg whites in the morning sometimes with some oatmeal and pretty much anything that isn't fried or "fast" food, if you know what I mean, at lunch. My evening meal after working out is usually some grilled chicken or steak with some veggies.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Cobra R

If you will post your stats (age, weight, BF%, any health issues, and goals) I'll see what I can come up with for you. If you don't want to post them, PM me. What types of exercise are you able to do at this point?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement