post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2003, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Where is a good gym in...

Richardson Plano area around 75??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Newb

http://www.healthclubdirectory.com/h...xas/Richardson thats like a directory, has most gyms in and around those areas... im not very familiar w/ that area so i dont know which ones are really good though, maybe that will help.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-27-2003, 02:28 AM

24 hour fitness is at campbell and plano, and also at campbell and coit. I like the one at campbell and plano, its a lot nicer, and there is a lot more equipment available. The Coit and Campbell is cheaper, but still a nice facility.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-28-2003, 08:32 AM

There's a 24 Hour Fitness at Parker/Alma. It's the one I used to go to, and a couple people from here go there.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-28-2003, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel6401
24 hour fitness is at campbell and plano, and also at campbell and coit. I like the one at campbell and plano, its a lot nicer, and there is a lot more equipment available. The Coit and Campbell is cheaper, but still a nice facility.
Hey, I know which one your talking about. What are you paying per month? Is it always crowded? I drive by it on Plano Rd and it looks packed.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-29-2003, 02:39 AM

It gets crowded about 530-730. I used to go up there around that time and it took me about an hour and a half to get my work out in, instead of the normal hour. Any time other than that is good. They had a real good deal going just a week or so ago, but you had to pay like 3 years up front. I pay more because its a month to month deal, instead of a contract with them. I would just go up there and talk to someone, i know they give discounts if the company you work for has a contract with them.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Son of bitch. I took the tour at 24hr fitness. Nice gym. Those bastards wanted $500 for me and my wife to get started, then $80 a month. This is no trainers, just the basic package. The cute ass blonde thought she had me pinned down in her office, trying to tell this was the last day for this special. Special my ass. I'm old school. Where in the hell can I find a mens gym with just free weights and not all the pretty crap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement