Thinking about takeing a very small dosage of roids. What is the safest one to take - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Thinking about takeing a very small dosage of roids. What is the safest one to take

Like i said, i want to take a very small dosage, i take plenty of protien and i am putty on a good bit of muscle, but i just want a little more. What is the safest and least dosage drug that i can take that wont kill my pocket book?
Thanks and im sure i will get plenty of feed back. Let just make things positive, and please no "Dont do it man!" comments. Thanks,
chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:14 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

wrong forum
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:27 PM
Bond Company Stooge

have fun with your hemroids.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

just a thought...

make sure to buy those estrogen preventative drugs... they prevent the side effects of steriods. You dont want to grow boobs do ya?
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:40 PM
mannish boy

would you call up a physician and ask what heads/cam/intake combo would be best for your car?

this is a mustang site, and a large percentage of members don't know much more than enough about their mustang than to get themselves in trouble with!

do yourself a favor... go to www.elitefitness.com and start searching the forums.

if you "boom bitch" your car, it can be rebuilt... if you "boom bitch" your liver or heart, it's a LOT more difficult to rebuild!

Forrest
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Mr. Baiter

Quote:
Originally posted by Forrest
if you "boom bitch" your car, it can be rebuilt... if you "boom bitch" your liver or heart, it's a LOT more difficult to rebuild!

Forrest
lol
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:55 PM

Re: Thinking about takeing a very small dosage of roids. What is the safest one to take

Why take just a small amount ? If you are really hardcore you will mainline the shit. You will be a juiced up incredible hulk ! GRRRRRRRRrrrr. Trust me man, chicks....dig...that...shit. Just make sure to wear a weight belt, you don't want to throw out your back.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Lifer

Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
lmao nicely put forrest
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 11:22 PM

Thumbs down

I wouldn't do it. I lift weights on a regular basis and I'm no small guy, but to me it's not worth it. I want 'just a little more' too, but that's just not cool IMO.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 11:29 PM
mannish boy

there are lots of people out there safely using anabolics to better themselves, their lives, their careers, etc. but I would hope you'd do more research than asking a bunch of half-ass wrench turners about what HORMONES to put in your body!

but alas... what I hope for and what I get are usually polar opposites.

Forrest
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 05:28 AM
Shakin them haters off!

Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Don't do it man....there is other ways!!!! Roids are for weaklings

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 05:55 AM
My Boy!

Out of an interest to learn more about steroids I did some reading about a month ago. Not that I was thinking about taking them myself, I know someone that is thinking about it and I know he is not doing his reaseach, so I thought I would for the next time he decided to discuss it. From what I read there really is no "Safe" version, and the one with the least side effects that actually does any good isn't made any more. And worse than that , there are now tons of "copies" of steroids out there that are made in Mexico and Europe that are questionable in quality - one tested had no steroid effect at all! Over and over it was suggested to STAY AWAY FROM THE MEXICAN STUFF. It appeared that the best thing you can get now is Animal Steroids manufactured here in the USA.

Here is a ton of articles about steroids. I suggest you read all of them through to get the best understanding about them before going any further.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...?page=Steroids
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 06:12 AM
My Boy!

This one I found very informative and unbiased
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet9.htm
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Lifer

LOL!!! Most of the steroids people use are smuggled across the border from Mexico. They are actually used for veterinary purposes. Hence the animal logos on the bottles. Mexican drugs are not any more harmful than other steroids. If you don't go overboard and start stacking all kinds of shit you should be alright. Anyway a couple of cycles will not kill you, however read up before you start taking shit. I know some people that have fugged themselves up because they wanted to get big too fast so they did alot more than the recommended cycles.

-John
-2007 Mustang GT
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 08:20 AM
The Fastest of the Fast

deca is a safe one but has strong progesterone effects. Winstrol will combat these effects however.....most important are your anti Es.....dont got them, dont do it.....

I would preach like the others....but your probably gonna do it anyways.....
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 10:09 AM

The first time you do steroids you will gain the most off them, because your receptors are still clean. If your going to do them don't waste it. If it were me I'd do some test for eight weeks and have your anti-e's (clomid) around for post cycle. Just go to elightfitness.com and do some searches on newbie cycles, ask questions these guys know what they are talking about.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 11:04 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally posted by must_95gt
Just go to elightfitness.com and do some searches on newbie cycles, ask questions these guys know what they are talking about.
I'm pretty sure you mean elitefitness.com. I don't advocate steroid use, but I do think you should educate yourself fully before making the decision to juice.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 08:15 PM
We lost one.....

Try researching at steroids.com and a "safe" one that I have taken is HGH Humatrope. Just note that it is a bit pricey, but who knows what you might be able to find and at what price. But I would suggest the safer and legal route of supplements.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Lifer

HGH SAFE????? Are you sure about that? HGH causes bitch tits, and can fuck with your sugar levels. not to mention VERY expensive.

Last edited by 96BluOvl; 02-22-2003 at 04:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement