What supplements do you use? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
tex
Lifer

What supplements do you use?

And what is your reason for choosing them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 09:28 AM
Punk Ass Bitch

The only thing I take is a multi vitamin and an extra 1000mg of vitamin C each day although I used to use Ripped Fuel. The Ripped Fuel was some good shit and gave me lotsa energy but at the same time I couldn't get a good nights sleep.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Lifer

multi-vitamins and a good diet (trying to anyway, damn sweet tooth )

Used to use ripped fuel and also tried andro. Like Kevin said, good shit but I didn't like the wired feeling, felt like I drank 6 cups of coffee in the morning

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2003, 04:51 PM

I'm trying to gain wieght so here is was I do.
in the mourning I get a glass of milk and mix w/ 6 tsp of whey protein, 1 tsp of L-glutamine, and a multi vitamin and at night after work out and dinner I do the same execpt skip the vitamin and 1 tsp of creatine monohydrate.

How should I use Rip Fuel that I just got?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-24-2003, 05:56 PM
Mr_Wheeler

a high protien diet cannot do you wrong. Eggs, Chicken, Steaks, and lots of Tuna. My diet would consist of 6 eggs 4 pieces of bacon and two pieces of toast large glass of milk and oj. Mid morning snack of a protien shake and an apple. Lunch would be a steak, potatoe, and vegtables. Another midday snack and Dinner was the same as lunch. And protien befor i went to bed.

Also Colories are good to help gain wieght and convert it to mass.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 04:12 AM
P.I.M.P.

Why is eating healthy so expensive? I work at a restraunt and luck out with the occasional free meal or discount... but supplements and vitamins are outrageous these days... then again when you avg it out its like 2bucks a meal so I guess it's not that bad
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 05:43 PM
My Boy!

I can't seem to adjust my diet to do what I want so I drink Optimum Nutrition Whey protein shakes and lots of them. I mix them to give me about 45 grams of protein each (I read somewhere that the body could absorb 47grams at a time). One in the morning, one about 10:00AM, one mid afternoon, one after workout, and if I am feeling cocky one before bed. I am about 185 so 4 of those would give me the 1 gram per lb of weight that I hear you should have for gaining, and everything else is jsut a bonus I guess. If I eat a decent meal for dinner and lunch then I could injest about 255 or so grams a day still falling short of the 1.5 times you rbody weight figure. so most days I stay in the middle somewhere.

I use Optimum Nutrition because it is not expensive and it tastes good. Some others I tried were pretty bad tasting.

I am still trying to get used to drinking a ton of water all the time. Need that if you have all that protein though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement