Muscle Tremors - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
P.I.M.P.

Muscle Tremors

I just got done with my workout and I'm having a very hard time making small movements, like typing, and drinking... My muscles are kinda having spasms and I get really bad tremors... Is this normal after a high intensity workout? I used to get really bad knee shakes DURING my workout but never this bad after a workout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 06:07 AM
Lifer

I have tremors all of the time (don't know exactly what causes them) but after a high intensity workout they are horrible, I make sure to drink out of plastic cups because I'm afraid I might drop a glass

It's normal though for anyone after workout
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 08:06 AM
Timmay

i have never heard of that b4. do you drink a lot of water? I would stretch after you work out. I think that would help a lot

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
P.I.M.P.

I drink alot of water, but I will try stretching again after my workout... Thanks
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Timmay

did that help you at all? (streching)
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
P.I.M.P.

Dont know, havent done my arms again this week... I do arms/shoulders, then legs/back, then abs/cardio - It only seems to happen when I do my arms so far... or maybe it was something specific about that day
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Mr_Wheeler

its not unusual to have this problem after a intense workout. Your muscles are just real tired and spent. Dont worry about it mine used to do that all the time after i would workout. Thats how you know you got a good hard workout.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:02 AM
tex
Lifer

A lot of times things like that are from your diet, not eating very well that day, or working out too hard on a completely empty stomach.

Plus, you have to remember that you just worked out your arms, so any motion that they're a part of is going to be stressed. BTW, you didn't mention chest, when do you work it?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
P.I.M.P.

Sorry chest is in there with arms and shoulders... kinda do a upper, mid, then lower body work out... My chest workout is usually just incline bench, decline bench, butterfly and bench... short and sweet and hit all the angles... back when I used machines I would get btw these two pilars and put the pulley up high and butterfly down, then put em low and butterfly up, then put em chest high and butterfly mid... great chest workout imo. I havent had any problems with tremors recently... I ate toast with grape jelley and water before and a protein shake after so it ws probably just bc my arms were stressed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement