Been outta it for a while.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-16-2003, 04:44 AM Thread Starter
Krylon

Been outta it for a while....

For almost 7 years I hadn't really worried about my "love" handles, as I had someone grabbing em almost every night .

Anyways, I'm fairly out of it. I tried going for a morning run the other day, which turned into a walk/jog. Took me 45 minutes to go 4 miles. Yup, Pathetic.

A few questions-what do ya'll reccomend to get back on track?
I don't haveta be ripped, just healthy again. I'd like to get into the 9 minute mile/ 3 miles in 30 minutes like I used to be able to do.

Also, I gotta do something with this Keg-maybe a 6 pack again?
Any ideas other than Situps? I despise situps.

Thanks in advance!
-Sean

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-16-2003, 06:31 PM

i would join a gym , start walking daily , start stretching everyday to keep the body flexable , and layoff takeout food .diet is the hardest , it,s easy to go to the gym , but eating right is damn near impossiable with fastfood on every corner . cardio i think is the next hardest next to watching your diet . 20 min 3 days a week on a lifecylce or stairmaster will help you lose weight , if i cardio train for a month i can drop 10lbs easy , and most of it is around the belly .

try and find a training partner ( male or female ) if they are already in shape and willing to train with you , your results will happen faster , i used to train with 3 other guys and it was great , we where always trying to outdo the other , and afterwords we,d hit the pub to check out the ladies and have a beer or two .

damn i miss those days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement