Everyone who thinks they know about steroids.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

Post Everyone who thinks they know about steroids....

Please stop throwing around steroid info if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Steroids are not something you can just play around with, and they can fuck you up if you don't know what you are doing.

Infections, fat gain, acne, joint problems, and bitch tits, are just some of the problems you can encounter when you DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT....
I saw someone write winstrol and insulin in a post about losing fat. Do you know insulin will kill you if its not taken right? You will go into insulin shock within a few hours of injection if you dont consume the right amount of carbs. Insulin is for people will diabetes or PROFESSIONAL BBers, NOT YOU!

9 times out of 10, steroids are not the answer. They are not the wonder drug you people think they are. It takes hard work and dedication to have a great body, not steroids.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 11:36 AM
The Big Matt

agreed, I would never recommend roids to anyone, without seriously evaluating their goals, habits, etc... In order to successfully use roids, it takes a LOT of understanding.

Abuse is the key word.

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:11 PM
Keebler

Actually, I'd say Ignorance is the key word.

You can abuse something, and it may give you a headache. Or, you can abuse something slightly different and you'll be dead.

Not knowing the difference between the two is Ignorance.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:44 PM

um it was me and it was a joke.... man get a fucking grip... if they didnt know what it was im sure they were not going to be able to find it.....
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:47 PM
Floored...

Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead:
Please stop throwing around steroid info if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Steroids are not something you can just play around with, and they can fuck you up if you don't know what you are doing.

Infections, fat gain, acne, joint problems, and bitch tits, are just some of the problems you can encounter when you DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT....
I saw someone write winstrol and insulin in a post about losing fat. Do you know insulin will kill you if its not taken right? You will go into insulin shock within a few hours of injection if you dont consume the right amount of carbs. Insulin is for people will diabetes or PROFESSIONAL BBers, NOT YOU!

9 times out of 10, steroids are not the answer. They are not the wonder drug you people think they are. It takes hard work and dedication to have a great body, not steroids.

Shut up bitch! You just mad cuz they didnt work for your bean pole ass!

Sheesh! Everybody should take roids and 1300 mg of DNP daily....
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:52 PM

so RED are you saying you know all? i see you posted right along with the others.... and my post was a extreme joke... and yes i do know what it does.... Calm the fuck down before you get your ass tossed by a CARNIE!!

Forgot about the best one, most harmful and illegal, DNP!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:54 PM

for anyone who is SERIOUS please look @ www.anabolics.com its well worth the money to join.... if your going to do it you can read what happend to others first.. may change your mind... or make you want it even more
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

Yea you see how I said the most harmful and illegal. And why yes I do know everything when its comes to steroid use. Mr Evil is very educated himself. If you have any questions feel free to ask I will help, but Im not advocating the use to anyone. I ESPECIALLY don't recommend them like some of you....

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 04:39 PM
Floored...

I advocate it only if you know what the fuck your doing with them or at least got the info from an edumacated soorce.

Otherwise, chances are your just gonna waste it or hurt yourself.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 01:08 PM

Thumbs down

HAHAHAHA I hope to god your a doctor or something like that because I have seen you and I'm damn sure you dont know from experience....

Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead:
Yea you see how I said the most harmful and illegal. And why yes I do know everything when its comes to steroid use. Mr Evil is very educated himself. If you have any questions feel free to ask I will help, but Im not advocating the use to anyone. I ESPECIALLY don't recommend them like some of you....

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

Damn right, but you can't judge a book by its cover....don't step on your own toes boy....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement