Fat loss made simple.......... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy

Thumbs up Fat loss made simple..........

Why does everyone want to lose weight but at the same time eat what they want and NOT work out?

Huh?

If you want to lose fat and retain(not add) muscle. Leave the Carbs alone!!!!!!!!!

If you want to gain muscle then eat like maniac and lift like a mad man. HEAVY weight!!!!!!

You won't do any thing but, kill yourselves by taking all that crap listed in that other thread. If you want to take a little fat-burner, sure go ahead, but don't consume carbs like maniac at the same time. You'll just be chasing your own tail.

Let the flames begin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 01:58 PM
The Big Matt

steroids, that's it...

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:00 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Sooo...you're telling me smoking crack is out?

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy

Angry

Alrighty....who keeps letting this little fly in?
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:02 PM
World Record Holder!

Quote:
Originally posted by redmonsoon:
Why does everyone want to lose weight but at the same time eat what they want and NOT work out?
You mean I'm not alone with this line of thinking?

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:13 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Quote:
Alrighty....who keeps letting this little fly in?

Just trying to bring my sunshine to everyone!

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:44 PM
Floored...

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiGT:
Sooo...you're telling me smoking crack is out?

Crack = best weight loss drug out there!
However, you also lose your job, money, friends, mind, etc.

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:45 PM
Floored...

Quote:

Huh?

If you want to lose fat and retain(not add) muscle. Leave the Carbs alone!!!!!!!!!

If you want to gain muscle then eat like maniac and lift like a mad man. HEAVY weight!!!!!!

You won't do any thing but, kill yourselves by taking all that crap listed in that other thread. If you want to take a little fat-burner, sure go ahead, but don't consume carbs like maniac at the same time. You'll just be chasing your own tail.

Let the flames begin.

Its that instant mentality of American people and MTV's generation.

We expect to be able to take a miracle drug and get instant results.

You didn't get to be a fat ass overnite. You won't lose it over nite.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:46 PM
Floored...

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
steroids, that's it...

I like this man's way of thinking.

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 03:01 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

After you quit steroids, you get all fat, and it's 3 times as hard to build it back up.

There's always rehab for my crack habit!
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 03:04 PM
Floored...

Quote:
After you quit steroids, you get all fat, and it's 3 times as hard to build it back up.

There's always rehab for my crack habit!
Hello Miss Information!!!
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 03:11 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

That is NOT misinformation. I've SEEN what people look like after they quit steroids. EEEEEEEEW!

As for rehab, it works sometimes.

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 03:25 PM
The Big Matt

Quote:
That is NOT misinformation. I've SEEN what people look like after they quit steroids. EEEEEEEEW!

As for rehab, it works sometimes.

It's not necessarily quitting steroids, but they also quit working out. The effect are just 10 fold due to the steroids. if you quit working out, after previously working out for several years, and just do nothing, then you will put on weight. Your lean muscle will start to deteriorate, and your metabolism will slow down to a screeching hault.

have you ever noticed that when people are on steroids, they eat more, work out more, and all around do more. I'll agree that abusing steroids is no good, but I also know that just like everything else, what's good for some is definately not good for others. Seriously talk to a doctor, and tell him you don't want any kill yourself mumbo jumbo. Tell him you want to know, because regardless of what he thinks, you are going to do them anyway. My doctor had a lot of good information, about blood pressure, heart rate, diet, cardio, weight lifting, etc...

I guarantee you talk to your doctor one on one about smoking marijuana too, and he'll have some different stories, at least a good doctor will. There are always those people who are set in their ways, and personal ordeals overcome science for them.

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 03:45 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Everything can be good for you in moderation, the problem is, MOST (not all) say "OH, steroids are making me a little bigger, if I take more, I'll get bigger faster". THATS when they start to get violent, and the changes in habits and personalities comes along. If they could be satisfied with just a little bit to kick start, it probably wouldn't be illegal. But most people can't control themselves, or their intake.

And the problem of losing muscle mass is a LOT more noticeable with steroid users than non-users. Especially people who relied on it heavily for a long period of time. But there again, you have people who can't control themselves, and can't use it the way it should be.

I'd still rather have crack.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 04:00 PM
Floored...

Quote:
Everything can be good for you in moderation, the problem is, MOST (not all) say "OH, steroids are making me a little bigger, if I take more, I'll get bigger faster". THATS when they start to get violent, and the changes in habits and personalities comes along. If they could be satisfied with just a little bit to kick start, it probably wouldn't be illegal. But most people can't control themselves, or their intake.

And the problem of losing muscle mass is a LOT more noticeable with steroid users than non-users. Especially people who relied on it heavily for a long period of time. But there again, you have people who can't control themselves, and can't use it the way it should be.

I'd still rather have crack.

Kiwi, first, there are over 42 different types of Anabolic Steriods. There are pros and cons to each one. Basically, you decide your goal and pick the ones that get you there the best way you can agree/live with.

The guys you see getting off Roids then getting big are those that generally abuse them or have hit their physical limit and the roids are providing anything else.

ex.. Say Who Needs 8 gets on roids and gains 45 pounds after a year. He gets off and drops 30 pounds. If he continues to work out and eat properly, he can probably maintain half of that 45 gain he got. If he just eat right, but didnt work out and only kept 15 pounds of his gain, he is at his physical limit.

I think your genetics plays a big role on how big you get and can maintain naturally. I have a much larger potential than maston based on genetics. I want to get as large as my frame will allow before getting freakishly huge.

Matt wants to slim down and have a good body. Matt would benefit more because I think the roids would be less detrimental than staying overwieght.

It all just boils down to how committed you are.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 04:11 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

I already said that it's mostly people who have abused it.

And I KNOW there's all different kinds, and they're all different, and etc.

I'd still rather have my crack rocks.

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 05:13 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil:

Its that instant mentality of American people and MTV's generation.

We expect to be able to take a miracle drug and get instant results.

You didn't get to be a fat ass overnite. You won't lose it over nite.
Damn straight!

------------------
2K "blown" Electric Green GT
~370.8 HP/372.0 TQ~
Mustangworks, Female Power Moderator

95 Rio Red Cobra
~heads~cam~TB~MAF~gears~full exhaust~Chrome R's...
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 10:35 AM

I think you both have good points. Its the one's that abuse that makes it harder for everyone else. The best think to do (I believe) is to get as big as you can naturally, then if you still want more then why not maybe juice up a little. To each its own. What may work for someone may not work for others. You just have to read about it and find out how much you can withstand. It all comes sown to experience. You have to study your body and see how it reacts towards certain things. If you control your diet, either way, to get big or small you can accomplish it.

The pwople that you see that are on steroids that get off and get fat is because they do it all wrong. You have to pay attention to your body especially once you get of the juice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement