DFW Mustang Forums banner

What should I do?

540 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  96BluOvl 
#1 ·
Ok, I'm 19 and about to be 20 in April of 2003. I am currently weight lifting 3-4 times a week. I want to know if it is safe for me to take supplements even though I may still be growing? If so, what should I take? I know that if I do, I will need to drink a bunch more water than I currently do. Just any help or tips would be appriciated. Thanks :)

#10 ·
if you think you are still growing good luck....on it.......after you start working out your muscle get tight and stops your body from growing up

#12 ·
shady said:
protein shake for post wpork out
liver tabs
muti
flax oil

curious to why you are taking flax seed oil, that is typicly something you take when you are roiding, as well as saw Palmeto.

Also a good daily multivitamin is great, it helps fill in those holes where your diat isnt giving its all. The nutrients, and vitamins in a multi will help alot with energy, and recovery.

#13 ·
DarkPony said:
curious to why you are taking flax seed oil, that is typicly something you take when you are roiding, as well as saw Palmeto.

Also a good daily multivitamin is great, it helps fill in those holes where your diat isnt giving its all. The nutrients, and vitamins in a multi will help alot with energy, and recovery.
flax oil is good for everyone. you have to have a fat intake and efa's are the best.

#14 ·
DarkPony said:
curious to why you are taking flax seed oil, that is typicly something you take when you are roiding.
I take it daily to supplement my fat intake, otherwise my diet is virtually fat-less, which isn't healthy. Good fats are necessary for a myriad of functions, like processing fat-soluable vitamins for instance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.