Want to build up, what is the best LEGAL thing to use? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-2002, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Want to build up, what is the best LEGAL thing to use?

I am 18 and I am looking to get big fast. I work out 6 days a week and I am looking for something to help me build muscel mass. I want that super wide, super strong look. I dont want to use roid's, but wouldnt mind using something with results like that

I am on creitine (sp.) and use xphedrine for energy.

What should I look for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 02:45 AM
mannish boy

calories, protein, and sleep...

you can take all the drugs you want and lift like a mad man, but if you don't give your body the building blocks it needs, you ain't gonna gain shit...

what are your current stats?

shoot for ~.85g/lb of body weight protein, 3-3.5k+ calories a day, and at your age, probably 9-10hrs of sleep per night...

you tear your muscles in the gym... you REPAIR the muscles in the bed with materials you get in the kitchen!!!

eat till it hurts and then eat some more... oh, and get rid of the ephedrine bullshit... that's just gonna speed you up and hurt your appetite... counterproductive to building muscle.

Forrest
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

5'11, 200lbs, benching 230lbs. im not super strong at this point, but i would like to lean out some of the fat and replace it 2x with muscels, problem that I have now is definition, i want a defined body with every muscel showing.

thanks for your advice,
james

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 02:34 PM
mannish boy

without using anabolic steroids, you can't really add a lot of muscle and lose fat at the same time...

low body fat % is the only way to show every muscle... BUT... (and it really depends on how much muscle you currently have) I'm often of the opinion that focusing on building muscle should be the first objective... the more muscle you have on your body, the easier it is for you to lose fat...

one thing that will help in all aspects is focusing on your legs... they're the largest muscle group in your body, so building them up increases your lean mass... plus, your body won't allow your upper body muscles to get disproportionately larger than your lower body. (if you ever see a guy who's jacked up top and is walking around on toothpicks, he's on roids, and he'll eventually lose that upper body muscle as his body returns to balance)

PLUS, intense leg workouts like squats or sprints cause the body to produce more testosterone which is THE best "drug" when it comes to building muscle and burning fat!!!

Forrest
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 09:30 AM
Hired Hand

Re: Want to build up, what is the best LEGAL thing to use?

Quote:
Originally posted by DFW_93_GT
I am looking to get big fast.
Big and fast are not synonymous in the world of natural muscle. Just make sure your workouts are heavy (but don't sacrifice form), that you eat plenty of clean calories, and to get plenty of rest as that's when your muscles heal and grow.

Quote:
It's creatine and ephedrine, and depending on where you get your ephedrine from caffiene is included, which doesn't mix with creatine. Creatine works in part by allowing your muscle cells to swell with water, caffiene on the other hand is a diuretic that tries to rid your body of that excess water. I'd suggest taking the creatine while bulking and saving the ephedrine to cut up this summer.

If you aren't already taking one, I'd suggest a protien powder at the least, and maybe even a weight gainer to help with getting enough calories.

Last edited by Big A; 11-18-2002 at 09:33 AM.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 04:33 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by Forrest
without using anabolic steroids, you can't really add a lot of muscle and lose fat at the same time...

low body fat % is the only way to show every muscle... BUT... (and it really depends on how much muscle you currently have) I'm often of the opinion that focusing on building muscle should be the first objective... the more muscle you have on your body, the easier it is for you to lose fat...

one thing that will help in all aspects is focusing on your legs... they're the largest muscle group in your body, so building them up increases your lean mass... plus, your body won't allow your upper body muscles to get disproportionately larger than your lower body. (if you ever see a guy who's jacked up top and is walking around on toothpicks, he's on roids, and he'll eventually lose that upper body muscle as his body returns to balance)

PLUS, intense leg workouts like squats or sprints cause the body to produce more testosterone which is THE best "drug" when it comes to building muscle and burning fat!!!

Forrest
yes work your legs it will help your body produce more testosterone. and at your age your body should still be produceing lots of test. the main things are food and sleep.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 03:29 PM
Lifer

Re: Want to build up, what is the best LEGAL thing to use?

Quote:
Originally posted by DFW_93_GT
I am 18 and I am looking to get big fast. I work out 6 days a week and I am looking for something to help me build muscel mass. I want that super wide, super strong look. I dont want to use roid's, but wouldnt mind using something with results like that

What should I look for?
A couple of years ago I was using a stack by muscle tech. It included anotestin, nortestin, and acetabolin 2. I was also on creatin and protein. I worked out hard, 4 days a week for about 4 months and I gained about twenty lbs 170 to 190. The downfall was the side effects it gave me, made my face really oily and caused me to be overly irritable. After I quit working out, it all went away in about a few months.

'96 GT - Sold
'04 F150 SCrew
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 04:16 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Forest pretty much said it, without AS you will have to really work hard to lose BF and gain lots of muscle. Go w/ 1-1.5 grams of protien to 1lb. of body weight. Get lots of sleep. Hit legs HARD I mean HARD Do light to moderate cardio, as to not burn to much protien. And then repeat all steps over and over and over again.

Got Fina?
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 04:18 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by ra96GT
Forest pretty much said it, without AS you will have to really work hard to lose BF and gain lots of muscle. Go w/ 1-1.5 grams of protien to 1lb. of body weight. Get lots of sleep. Hit legs HARD I mean HARD Do light to moderate cardio, as to not burn to much protien. And then repeat all steps over and over and over again.

Got Fina?
got fina hey. i am thinking about a 1-test and fina transdermal for my next ph cycle.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2002, 10:59 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by shady
got fina hey. i am thinking about a 1-test and fina transdermal for my next ph cycle.
I would drop the fina transdermal and just shoot it everyday or @ least every other day.

Massive strength gains w/out any gyno or water retention.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2002, 04:59 PM
mannish boy

he said "ph cycle"... so I'm assuming he's not talking about trenbolone acetate, but some pro-hormone bullshit...

the side effects to anabolic effects ratio of prohormones is FAR worse that actual steroids...

Forrest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement