correct way to take roids..... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

correct way to take roids.....

Ok guys I know you guys have a vast knowledge of steroids and I have a friend that has been thinking about doing them but I don't think he knows how to correctly take them. I like the kid and don't want him to f*ck up taking roids the wrong way so this is basically my question:

What are the proper ways to take steroids (everything you can tell me about them, your experiences, EVERYTHING)?

If you need info. about my friends weight, height, or anything else post up.

Thanks guys,
Jerred
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 12:48 AM

From stories and prior experiences, tell him DONT DO IT!
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 09:23 AM
Hired Hand

It scares me to think that you are doing HIS research. With anabolics, knowledge is what will keep him alive, it's not as simple as a little squirt from a needle a couple times a day, or popping a few pills. He really needs to look into what specific drugs he'll be taking, the stacks that compliment them to keep them safer, and how to safely get off them when the time comes. I really don't have any of that specific information, as I'v made the decision to stay natural and don't really read up on that stuff anymore, but if you can tell your friend anything, tell him to learn as much as possible before even purchasing his first cycle. Back acne and gyno are no fun I'm sure, and it's also hard to enjoy your newly ripped body from a whelchair or from the inside of a casket.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Ok Boost I knew one of you was going to think it was for me (as would a normal person). I don't care if I do get help from you guys or not. I just know that some of you have taken cycles. I'm not researching solely for him, he is getting this shit supposedly from a guy that runs his gym and has taken anabolics himself. He's going to teach my friend but I want to make sure this guy is legit.

I'm too young to be taking steroids anyway (only 18) and I'm still working off of my own testosterone. Anabolics also dont appeal to me because I just dont want to take the risk, plus I have enough health problems as it is.

For those of you with constructive criticism, Thanks
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-05-2002, 10:22 AM
mannish boy

umm... you're looking to get information on steroids on an automotive website where most guys don't even know shit about CARS!?!?

do yourself a favor, go to www.elitefitness.com and then do yourself another favor and don't do any AAS while you're still asking questions like this...
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-05-2002, 10:36 PM
Lifer

What exactly did you want to know??? Cycles??? Or StackS?? or injection methods?? Let us know and we'll help you out. Don't be stupid and start off taking 5 cc's of something either. Research before you take them.
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-09-2002, 10:10 AM

I just started my first cycle of roid's...i know prolly everything there is to know about them...i started research way before i started...right now im takin 1 1/2 cc. every three days..its not really a big deal to shoot it up...but the pills are called to have alot more side effects...The way im goin to take them is for 9 weeks and lay off for a while and let me system get back to its own and then start back up for prolly just one more cycle...I agree they are dangerous..but all i can say is be carefull with them..make sure the guy is legit...if u got anymore questions let me know..
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 01:08 AM
We lost one.....

Hope that your using humatrope for your injections. Thats the only HGH that I have heard of that works and has very few negative side effects. And its fairly accessible. I say go all natural but I really can't talk I love working out with my Xenadrine. But at least I won't get arrested for having it in my possession.
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mychael101
Hope that your using humatrope for your injections. Thats the only HGH that I have heard of that works and has very few negative side effects. And its fairly accessible. I say go all natural but I really can't talk I love working out with my Xenadrine. But at least I won't get arrested for having it in my possession.
I doubt they will arrest you for it. Depends on how much you have. I'd stear clear of growth hormones. Bad news.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by westexstang90
I just started my first cycle of roid's...i know prolly everything there is to know about them...i started research way before i started...right now im takin 1 1/2 cc. every three days..its not really a big deal to shoot it up...but the pills are called to have alot more side effects...The way im goin to take them is for 9 weeks and lay off for a while and let me system get back to its own and then start back up for prolly just one more cycle...I agree they are dangerous..but all i can say is be carefull with them..make sure the guy is legit...if u got anymore questions let me know..
You are starting you're first cycle with 1 1/2cc's of what?? I started off at 1/2 cc's just to introduce it and to see if by body would be ok with it. are you pyramiding or what? The one problem I see with newbies is the fact that after they finish their cycle they stop busting ass at the gym. They don't realize that that shit stays in you're system after just as long as the cycle itself.
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 12:22 PM

I'm using 1 1/2 cc of Test 200...i doubled up the amount becuse im already so big...out of all the shit i have heard about i havent heard about Humatrope...and i kno for a fact it works..has a freind thats taking it and he is one big mother..
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 12:43 PM
mannish boy

are you going to run Clomid post-cycle? do you have any anti-E's on hand?

Forrest
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 02:58 PM
King Dingaling

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 03:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Forrest
are you going to run Clomid post-cycle? do you have any anti-E's on hand?

Forrest
I doubt it most newbies don't think about gynomastia(sp?)
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 03:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm using 1 1/2 cc of Test 200...i doubled up the amount becuse im already so big...out of all the shit i have heard about i havent heard about Humatrope...and i kno for a fact it works..has a freind thats taking it and he is one big mother..
Test is the only thing I've done actually. You will retain water too, and at times feel bloated. What brand are you using? My cycles went something like this.......BTW this is only a 10cc bottle.......
wk1- 1/2cc
wk2- 1cc
wk3-1 1/2cc
wk4-2cc
wk5-2cc
wk6-1 1/2cc
wk7-1cc
wk8-1/2cc
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 08:53 PM

bule 96....how much fat loss did u have and about how much muscle did you gain?
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 10:14 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally posted by 96BluOvl

I doubt it most newbies don't think about gynomastia(sp?)
that's scarry... here's hoping he's got the right genetics!

I've got it VERY mild on my left nip from when I was a little fat kid... when I lean up you pretty much can't see it at all, and it doesn't bother me, but you bet your ass if/when I ever do a cycle, I'm gonna have some nolva or arimidex on hand!!! and some clomid to get the little boys working again sooner...

I've been seriously considering a Fina cycle, but the the number of injections really turns me off... plus, I ain't doing shit till I have at LEAST a SOLID continuous year under my belt... diet and training... longest I've ever gone in a stretch is 3-4 months and then something comes up and I lose my focus...

rambling,

Forrest
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 11:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
bule 96....how much fat loss did u have and about how much muscle did you gain?
Oh the muscle gains were nice. Just remember to keep a high protein diet to maintain the results. Fat loss isn't there. there are some side effects but minimal.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 11:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:

that's scarry... here's hoping he's got the right genetics!

I've got it VERY mild on my left nip from when I was a little fat kid... when I lean up you pretty much can't see it at all, and it doesn't bother me, but you bet your ass if/when I ever do a cycle, I'm gonna have some nolva or arimidex on hand!!! and some clomid to get the little boys working again sooner...

I've been seriously considering a Fina cycle, but the the number of injections really turns me off... plus, I ain't doing shit till I have at LEAST a SOLID continuous year under my belt... diet and training... longest I've ever gone in a stretch is 3-4 months and then something comes up and I lose my focus...

rambling,

Forrest
what made you chose fina?
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 02:22 AM
mannish boy

well, I haven't done it, but... tren (fina) appeals to me because: strength gains, it burns fat, it's easy to get, and it doesn't aromatize into estrogen... BUT, you gotta shoot it every day or every other day... a tren/test stack is supposed to be wicked for mass/strength, but I would be inclined to just try a straight tren cycle for my first...

but, like I said, I've been studying up on this stuff for a couple years, and I have no immediate plans to do a cycle... may never do one... we'll see...

Forrest
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 02:24 AM
mannish boy

PS, Fina is what they use for cattle... packs on the beef and sheds fat... look into it... you should definately consider stacking it if you're looking at another test cycle.

Forrest
post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 07:05 PM
Lifer

so is it water-based? Is that why the half-life is so short?
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 07:10 PM
mannish boy

yup, it's water based after you fix it up... BUT, it's "legal" and easy to get... seriously, do a search on it...

hit up www.elitefitness.com and search for "Fina", "tren", and "trenbolone"

it's s'posed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Forrest
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 09:58 PM
Lifer

DAMN IT.....I went to the site to get some info and now I got stuck lookin at the bikini babes!!!!LOL
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 04:19 PM

If your buddy is 18 he hsouldnt be doing gear in the first place. He is way too young and still isnt finished growing. He has more than enough test to build up naturally. Tell him to go take supplements from GNC and go all natty. If he doesnt he is taking alot of chances in messing up.

What is he thinking about taking? What does he already have? How long has he actually been working out and been on a good consistent diet? Does he drink alcohol? There is alot of factors going with gear.

If he does get it from the guy at the Gym he still needs to get a few more things that will almost end up costing more than the gear. He will need Clomid for post cycle. It helps you keep as much gains as possible once the cycle is off and helps replenish your natural test levels. He will also need Nolvedex on hand. If he starts to notice and signs of gyno he will need to stop the gear and get on this so it will stop the gyno. If i were going to do it right i would also get Liquidex to keep down the bloat, help the acne and also for its anti-estrogen effects.

You and your buddy need to do research before they just go popping pills and sticking needles in the asses. Go here for research http://www.steroids101.com/discussion.htm . That is where i have been going and i have learned tons of things there. It is a very good site. There is also musclechemistry.com and a few others.

Depending on what gear he takes he needs to get needles for it. You cant just keep using one over and over. 23 gauges pinz that are 1"-1.5" long is the average. He will need to stay on a consistent diet and if he is on a bulking cycle he will need to eat like a horse. Just go out and do your research before you do anything at all.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 02:07 AM
Foxaholic

???

<--------- Shaking head...
Makes me want to quit my job in the fitness field. It is a free country and I could care less about what you do to your body, but WHY? Does it make you feel more like a man? I just don't get it. Just want to hear a couple of reasons, that's all. I have been in the fitness field for a long time and studied/taught Nutrition/Biomechanics for years now, but I still can't get the fascination. No flames intended. I just stop by here every once in awhile to hear the latest.

It is good to see that nobody is suggesting steroid use and warning him/her about the dangers. I just hope that all of the "research" you guys are doing is from valid sources.
ACSM
NSCA
Cooper Clinic
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 02:33 AM

I've never done it but i have had a few friends do it and i also did a colllege research paper on it. I know alot about the subject. I dont disagree with people using it as long as they do it right.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 09:47 AM
Foxaholic

The "right" way is for medical reasons like they were designed. Just my .02. I don't know... There is something about cancer that doesn't appeal to me. Maybe it is just me. Ya'll take care. I'm going to stay out of the conversation now and let you decide for yourselves.
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 10:37 AM

Thanks Dad!
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 07:06 PM
Lifer

I am not condoning the use of steroids. We simply told him that if he was(which he obviously has made up his mind on doing) he should do some research. BTW I know several people that study the same thing yet still do not live healthy lives in respect to what they eat. So IMO just cause you study it, and know it doesn't mean you live by it. That's life. Freedom of choice.
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 10:51 AM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad89stang
I don't know
this is the underlying theme of your post... I bet you think too much NOS will blow the welds on your intake manifold too, right?

Forrest
post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 11:11 AM
Foxaholic

Forrest...

Yeah Forrest I don't know anything about this subject.
Might want to ask around on that one. Sorry, we all forgot that you are the expert on everything... Good analogy on the intake manifold too. We are really impressed! Wrong forum for that though.
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 11:24 AM
Hired Hand

Don't forget that it'll drop the floor pan too...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 01:59 PM
mannish boy

all I'm saying is it's foolish to make blanket statements like that... there are PLENTY of people who've done steroids who don't have cancer... if you're foolish and don't do your homework, you can seriously fuck yourself up, but if you're educated, you can build a stronger body without harming yourself.

Arnie doesn't have cancer... Ferigno doesn't have cancer... Zane doesn't have cancer... etc. etc. etc. etc.

tell me, why do doctors prescribe steroids to cancer patients????

Forrest
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 02:12 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Arnie doesn't have cancer...
Psst, heart surgeries...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 03:01 PM
mannish boy

I'm not denying that there are side effects... BUT, the knowledge base we have now is much better than it was then.

I am of the belief that a large percentage of guys doing steroids have no business doing them and are running a high risk of doing some serious permanent damage, but I am also of the belief that if approached intelligently, people CAN use anabolics without any damage.

I've been doing my homework for ~3-4yrs now, and STILL haven't touched any steroids... and, I may never do any, but I'm not going to "just say no"

Forrest
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 04:47 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Knowledge of what types of substances you are taking!

Start off w/ little doses (more is not always better)

Use Test w/ every cycle

dont do an oral only

take anti-E's when using bigger doses

take your clomid therapy very seriously

eat like a beefcake

eat like a beefcake

eat like a beefcake

lots of protien!!!!!! (1.5 to 2 grams per lb of body weight)
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 04:29 PM
Time Served

i would stay away from steroids and go with a transdermal with 1-test and 4ad in it and take some 6-oxo post cycle. cycles should be 4 weeks on 4 off 4 on and 8 off. if any of you want to know more on this post up and i will give more info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement