Whats my motivation? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-09-2002, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Whats my motivation?

Ok, I know that I need to get into better shape and I know that I want to get in better shape, but every time that I start some sort of workout regimen I fall of the proverbial wagon. Either work or some sort of play will come up and I'll blow it off for a day and then the next and so on and so on. Eventually my schedules a thing of the past. Anyone have any ideas on how I can create something that i can and will actually stick with. I think a big problem is that my workouts are plain and simple. I get bored quick. Any ideas???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-09-2002, 05:59 PM
Hired Hand

Change up your routine. It's good for boredom and a must if you want to make progress. Make a point to do different exercises for each body part atleast every 3-4 weeks. Set small goals for yourself, reaching them keeps you interested and wanting more progress. Just realize that a fit body isn't built over night, make realistic short-term and long term goals. When you are in a position to slide "off of the wagon" think about those goals and how important they are to you. You have to make small sacrifices in the now to be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor later. You have to want it bad enough.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement