DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anyone noticed HydroxyCut and Xenadrine has changed?

851 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  RCobracon94 
#1 ·
They changed their formula and use far less Ephedrine than they used too.

I noticed several months ago that the Xenadrine I was taking wasnt really doing much and I switched back to HydroxyCut and noticed the same thing.

I was talking to a friend the other day and she told me about the change of formula.

Hydroxycut used to be 4 caps in each serving, and is now 3 caps per serving. Im personally taking 5 :eek: caps twice a day now to get the same effect I used to get back in the day.

#4 ·
There's alot of bad publicity at the moment for any "dietary supplement" that has Ephedrine ( Ephedra ). There are SEVERAL lawsuits going on at the moment against companies that have used this in their products... they say it can cause:

Possible adverse effects of ephedrine range from clinically significant effects such as heart attack, stroke, seizures, psychosis, and death, to clinically less significant effects that may indicate the potential for more serious effects (for example, dizziness, headache, gastrointestinal distress, irregular heartbeat, and heart palpitations).
I took Xenadrine and Hydroxycut for a while and noticed some "heart palpitations"... so I stopped.

#5 ·
I can't find the old Xenadrine info. I have a text file somewhere that I made about 2 years ago that listed the ingredients, amounts, and price per cap of Xenadrine, Rip Fuel, and HydroxyCut.

I'll see if I can find it and compare it to the amounts being sold now.

#7 ·
I've noticed, but not to my chagrin, as I've swore off of itfor a while. I have spent a several hundred dollars on ECA over thge past couple of years and managed to gain the weight back soon after coming off of it. The only weight I've kept of over the years has come from steadily revising my daily intake and overall eating habits. Don't get me wrong, if you are looking for energy and short term weight loss ECA can't be beat, but more/less ephedrine isn't the issue, it's the old adage: "You are what you eat".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.