**Who's had good results with Body Solutions** - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
The Mustang Shop

**Who's had good results with Body Solutions**

Just ordered the nightime solution for Doc. The internet if offering buy 2 get one free. Normal price is $60, internet price is $48 +shipping. So we paid $109 for 3 bottles. I think it takes 90 days to see results. After he was on antibiotics for 6 months he gained 40 lbs (all in his gutt) and has not been able to lose it ever since. Hope it does the trick for Doc.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 06:40 PM
The original

Damn I'd be pissed off if my significant other said that about me on the internet. Hope the DOC doesn't mind.

BTW, a friend of mine, who is overweight by more than a couple of pounds, used it and lost nothing!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 06:43 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie
Damn I'd be pissed off if my significant other said that about me on the internet. Hope the DOC doesn't mind.

BTW, a friend of mine, who is overweight by more than a couple of pounds, used it and lost nothing!
Haha.. No shit! I'm not overweight, I'm just a little to short in height for my body mass

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
The Mustang Shop

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie

He doesn't mind, everyone knows he's been trying to delivery our baby all year. j/k ( love you honey)

Seriously his gutt is the only place where he needs to lose. Every thing else is muscle.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 08:07 PM
butt raping a troll @ AMS

i have been taking for 2 months now. i have lost a couple inches in my wasteline, i have also toned up some, my arms and legs and neck. im on my 3rd bottle now. i have changed my eating too tho. i bought some more because of the buy 2 get 1 free deal. so, i guess ill be taking it for 6 months after all is said and done. it does work slow. but, it has worked for me.

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 08:23 PM
How you doin'

a friend of mine lost ALOT of weight with the body solutions. of course, he worked out and ate right as well, but he lost alot and lost it fast.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Lifer

hydroxycuts and cardio = instant success. Trust Me!!!

-John
-2007 Mustang GT
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 10:22 PM
None

I think it's a placebo.

The main instruction is to not eat anything for awhile before you go to bed. That's a normal rule of non-medicated weightloss.

When you sleep your metabolism slows down....if you eat before bed you are going to gain weight.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 10:43 PM
almost ready to race

I was wondering if that whole don't eat 4 hours before you go to bed was the major factor with Body Solutions.

I'll do an experiment, I'll follow the 4 hours before bedtime bit and see if any weight gets dropped from that alone!

<-------Thin, but had a few too many beers these past few years of college. Besides, I need an excuse to try and start eating healthier anyway!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 10:44 PM
Caddy Pimp

crack+starvation= massive weight loss! I took body solutions for 2 months and noticed a little trimer waist line.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Foxbody King

bhahahhahaha doc linda say your fat!!!hahahahahahahahhahaha

2003 cobra DSG
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
The Mustang Shop

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy
bhahahhahaha doc linda say your fat!!!hahahahahahahahhahaha
No, just pleasantly plump - but he's working on it and I'm proud of him.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 07:19 AM
El Loco

Sorry, but the only thing....

that Body Solution does is make you take a fat dump when you wake up in the morning.

I had a friend here at work....put it to you this way...he was 6'5" 315 lbs. He was a big sumbich...I asked him what the outcome of Body Solutions (because I knew he had been taking it for 3 weeks or so) his response was instead of going straight to the shower to get ready for work...he would spend about 30 minutes in the crapper.

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 07:55 AM
Lifer

Blobby solutions? My wife bought some, but I don't know if she's started it yet. She used to do Metab-o-flab..err..Metab-o-life and had some success with it. I try not to pry into her weight/weight-loss issues unless she starts buggin me about my beer consumption Tell him good luck and let us know if it works. I'm sure others are interested even if they don't post up.

Bard
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 08:09 AM
Time Served

I used it

Its not the end all, but if you strictly follow the no eating 3 hours before bed, and take about a capfull it works pretty well. I lost about 13lbs in less than 2 months using it, and I didnt change my eating habits or work out, I did however feel better all around, so if nothing else I think some of the ingredients in it do help somewhat health wise, has detoxing agents in it, as well as some "semi-proven" cellulite burners.

On a side note, I have chronic HeartBurn, and I had NO heart burn the whole time I used Body Solutions.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 02:14 PM
Hired Hand

From someone who has "dieted" for the past seven years, nothing will replace a solid low-calorie/nutrient dense diet and a little exercise to take off excess bodyfat, and more importantly, to keep it off. If spending money on a bottle of whatever motivates you to be a little more conscious about what you eat then it's a sound investment, but realize that once the calories start ot rise again, so will the inches in the waist-line. He needs to take a wholistic approach or the effects of Body Solutions will be minimal and any weight lost while taking it will come back unless a lifestyle change is made to keep the weight off.

<----absolutely hates the diet yo-yo

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 04:37 PM
Time Served

I personally would recomend "body for life" by Bill phillips (book) or www.bodyforlife.com....check it out. its not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish but the results are the real deal..I will try to post up before and after pics pretty soon..its a 12 week program
Sponsored Links
Advertisement