Can I take Hydroxycut after my bottle of ripped fuel is gone? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Can I take Hydroxycut after my bottle of ripped fuel is gone?

Basically what I'm wondering is if I will have to wait a few weeks to let the ripped fuel purge out of my system?

I got a free bottle of ripped fuel from a friend of mine, it was about half full. I prefer hydroxycut over this, but it was free so why not. Anyways, will it hurt to start onto hydroxycut the day after the bottle is empty?

Thanks
Shawn

Semper Paratus - Proudly serving in the USCG
----------------------------------------------------------
1991 LX Coupe 5.0 - Bimini on Black - Mostly stock Weekend driver
1985 LX Coupe 5.0 - Still in pieces
2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium - Wife's Ride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 02:39 PM
Hired Hand

I've never experienced any interactions as they are essentially the same thing (ECA), but in different ratios and from different sources. The main thing to be concerned with is how long you are on them overall. Your body will eventually reach a point of tolerance and possibly even slight dependence (I alway fell a little down when I stop taking it) depending on how much you take daily.

To more specifically answer your question, think of it as getting a soft taco from Taco Bueno one night, and then getting one from Taco bell the next (neither of which you should be eating on a diet btw). They are essentially the same thing, but a little different. You could essentially take a bite from one and then a bite frome the other, and you could even consider taking a hydroxycut along with the ripped fuel to mix the differing effects of both, but keep an eye on the dosages of ephedrine and caffiene in your combination.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Well, about the taco bell / cabana comparison, I understand that completely...I just thought I heard you say something about waiting 2 weeks before you start a new one. I wasn't sure if this was because you were already taking one for the max suggested period, or if it was just better to purge before changing...

BTW, speaking of 'fast food', what are your opinions on the ever so famous 'Jared diet' from subway? Is eating there once or twice a week a bad Idea? I'm talking about a foot long ham/turkey, cheese, lettuce, pickles, and black olives, nothing else...

Is that a bad idea?

Thanks again!!

Shawn

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 01:23 AM
dispatching aero planes

what worked the best for me is to stay off of it a couple of weeks, and then go back on...that way your body does not get used to it. If by all possible stay away from fast foods. A subway sandwich is good if there is nothing else, but get it on wheat bread, and do dressing unless it is mustard. Also ask for double meat and no cheese..kinda takes the taste out of it huh?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 11:09 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnQ
I just thought I heard you say something about waiting 2 weeks before you start a new one. I wasn't sure if this was because you were already taking one for the max suggested period, or if it was just better to purge before changing...
If you've been on it a month or more take some time off. Otherwise switching will not be a problem, just watch your dosages.

Quote:
BTW, speaking of 'fast food', what are your opinions on the ever so famous 'Jared diet' from subway? Is eating there once or twice a week a bad Idea? I'm talking about a foot long ham/turkey, cheese, lettuce, pickles, and black olives, nothing else...
I get double turkey, all the veggies, with no cheese, and no dressing. (and don't even THINK about the cookies )

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

About ECA's: There was only about 30 or so pills in the bottle of ripped fuel, so I wont be on it nearly a month...So I assume that it is ok to just go ahead and switch over to the hydrocut...

About Subway: I go footlong on Italian (more healthy if you go by the stats subway provides..), Turkey/Ham, and usually cheese, lettuce, pickles, and olives, sometimes jalapenos. And pepper, no salt.

BTW, I am a welder, so I am in the heat all day and I probably burn a lot more calories than most people at work, so the cheese wont kill me...or will it?

Shawn

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 02:09 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnQ
About ECA's: There was only about 30 or so pills in the bottle of ripped fuel, so I wont be on it nearly a month...So I assume that it is ok to just go ahead and switch over to the hydrocut...
You should be fine then.

Quote:
About Subway: I go footlong on Italian (more healthy if you go by the stats subway provides..), Turkey/Ham, and usually cheese, lettuce, pickles, and olives, sometimes jalapenos. And pepper, no salt.
Nope, tukey is the healthiest because the ham has slighty mor fat in it.

Quote:
BTW, I am a welder, so I am in the heat all day and I probably burn a lot more calories than most people at work, so the cheese wont kill me...or will it?
The cheese isn't gonna hut ya unless you are trying to really watch your fat intake.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

Sponsored Links
Advertisement