'Roids - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me
 
Five Point Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Home
Posts: 7,142
'Roids

I was just curious if anyone knew how long steroids stayed in your system?
No, im not getting on them , just curious..
Five Point Slow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
dont take them dude.. its not worth it.. once yo udo a single cycle it will forever affect how you recover.. also.. they are psychologicaly addictive.. Stay away frm them.

as for your Q.. it depends, some bond to your fat and can be tracked months afterwards.
White_lightning is offline  
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me
 
Five Point Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Home
Posts: 7,142
Ive never had an urge to take steoids, i was just curious

Thanks!
Five Point Slow is offline  
 
post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 11:56 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
they do not bond with your fat, but they are not water soulable so they may take a long time to excape your system. it is also all depending on the drug, some are long acting esters of test with a very long half life of a few weeks if im not mistaken, and stay active in your body for a long time, some esters can be traced 9 months or longer in a detailed annalsys but some can be out of your system (untraceable) in few days. the very fast acting esters like propinate or orals are all evacuated out of the system since the half life is so short.
bully1027 is offline  
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 01:14 PM
86coupe5.0
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Roids

I have to disagree with anyone that dislikes the juice. First of all, ALL NATURAL SUCKS. It takes to damn long to get where you want to be. Also, juice is not considered a drug to anyone who takes them, everything that has to do with juice is already in your body. When doing this stuff your are only adding or boosting the levels of whichever area your doing( i.e testosterone & metabolism). However, there are side effects but they only appear after many cycles of juice. By doing them orally your upping your chances of Kidney failure and your paying to much. For maximum results in body building you would have to do them by injection, and eating right plays a major role. Steroids are a protein synthasis drug. Meaning you must eat enough protein for your body or you will not see any results. PERIOD.
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 02:10 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Re: Roids

Quote:
Originally posted by 86coupe5.0
Also, juice is not considered a drug to anyone who takes them, everything that has to do with juice is already in your body.
...and pot smokers and alcoholics don't consider weed or beer to be a "drug".

Anabolic steroids do not occur naturally in the body, they are foriegn substances that elicit a response from chemicals and processes that do occur naturally in the body. I'm not chastising anyone who has chosen to take anabolics (you're right, staying natural is painfully slow and I've even considered deca), but to say that steroids aren't a drug is preposterous. The party drug GHB works by stimulating the production of the "naturally occuring" chemical serotonin in the brain, but it doesn't mean that because serotonin is already in your body that it isn't a drug, nor does it mean that over-use won't cause serious harm or even kill you. Just because a substance effects the body more so than the brain (roid rage aside), this does not preclude it from being potentially harmful nor should it be slighted as "not a drug"

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 02:36 PM
86coupe5.0
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Roids

Anabolic steroids do not occur naturally in the body, they are foriegn substances that elicit a response from chemicals and processes that do occur naturally in the body.


OK, YOUR RIGHT, WHAT IS TEST 200?


I'm not chastising anyone who has chosen to take anabolics (you're right, staying natural is painfully slow and I've even considered deca).

I KNOW, DO YOU KNOW WHAT DECA DOES MAINLY. WHITHOUT RESEARCHING.


The party drug GHB works by stimulating the production of the "naturally occuring" chemical serotonin in the brain, but it doesn't mean that because serotonin is already in your body that it isn't a drug, nor does it mean that over-use won't cause serious harm or even kill you.


YOUR CORRECT AGAIN, BUT GHB IS NOT A STEROID, AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN STREET G AND LAB G. BUT I AM SURE YOU KNEW THAT. ALSO, OVERUSE WILL HARM AS FAR AS GOING THROUGH MANY CYCLES. HITTING ONE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING, AND THE ONLY WAY OF DYING WOULD BE FROM INJECTING INTO A VIEN OR KIDNEY FAILURE(WHICH IS AFTER MANY CYCLES). I AM SURE YOU KNEW THAT TO.


Just because a substance effects the body more so than the brain (roid rage aside), this does not preclude it from being potentially harmful nor should it be slighted as "not a drug".

DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL RIGHT! THEN YOU TELL ME WHY RONNIE COLEMAN ( MR. OLYMPIA ) CAN DO THEM AND BE A ARLINGTON POLICE OFFICER AT THE SAMETIME. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED DRUGS!!!!! IF IT IS LEGAL TO HAVE 3 MOS SUPPLY ON YOU AND NOT GET BUSTED THAN HOW ARE THEY A DRUG. I GUESS I FORGOT THAT YOU CAN HAVE 2 KILOS OF COC ON YOU AND YOU CAN'T GET IN TROUBLE.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO BUY AND SELL THEM......THATS IT..... PLEASE READ UP AND RESEARCH BEFORE PUTTING YOUR 2 CENTS IN....
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Re: Roids

Quote:
Originally posted by 86coupe5.0
OK, YOUR RIGHT, WHAT IS TEST 200?
One of many anabolic steroids that can be used to augment muscle growth that happens to be found in the body.

Quote:
I KNOW, DO YOU KNOW WHAT DECA DOES MAINLY. WHITHOUT RESEARCHING.
I'm gonna go as far as I possibly can naturally before I even think about trying anything synthetic. If I ever get there (not likely, as it's just a recreation for now) the research will become mandatory as ANYONE deciding to try anabolics should fill themselves with all of the knowlege before breaking open that first ampule.

Quote:
YOUR CORRECT AGAIN, BUT GHB IS NOT A STEROID, AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN STREET G AND LAB G. BUT I AM SURE YOU KNEW THAT. ALSO, OVERUSE WILL HARM AS FAR AS GOING THROUGH MANY CYCLES. HITTING ONE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING, AND THE ONLY WAY OF DYING WOULD BE FROM INJECTING INTO A VIEN OR KIDNEY FAILURE(WHICH IS AFTER MANY CYCLES). I AM SURE YOU KNEW THAT TO.
I am not implying that GHB is a steroid, I was merely making the correlation that it works by effecting something that already occurs in the body naturally, like anabolic steroids. Both of which are drugs.

Quote:
DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL RIGHT! THEN YOU TELL ME WHY RONNIE COLEMAN ( MR. OLYMPIA ) CAN DO THEM AND BE A ARLINGTON POLICE OFFICER AT THE SAMETIME. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED DRUGS!!!!! IF IT IS LEGAL TO HAVE 3 MOS SUPPLY ON YOU AND NOT GET BUSTED THAN HOW ARE THEY A DRUG. I GUESS I FORGOT THAT YOU CAN HAVE 2 KILOS OF COC ON YOU AND YOU CAN'T GET IN TROUBLE.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO BUY AND SELL THEM......THATS IT..... PLEASE READ UP AND RESEARCH BEFORE PUTTING YOUR 2 CENTS IN....
Tolerance by the authorities does not preclude a substance from being a drug. Nicotine and alcohol are sold to the tune of billions of dollars per year, are they then not drugs? Get caught buying your next cycle and then tell me how legal steroids are. Legality has nothing to do with being a drug. Cocaine can be prescribed and is used by surgeons to numb the nose prior to surgery, is it no-longer a drug?
Big A is offline  
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
bottom line is.. steroids are for people who dont have the balls to do it naturaly.. thats my opinion..
White_lightning is offline  
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 07:36 PM
dispatching aero planes
 
RCobracon94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Forney TX --
Posts: 2,780
steriods are a drug. They are illegal as hell, I know someone that got busted with them. Also most of the drug tests that are performed for corporations and or police departments do not test for steriods. If you even knew half of the stuff that bodybuilders take these days it is amazing. Ronnie Coleman is no longer a police officer, he is retired...I would not do as much shit as these guys do for the pay they get to do it.
RCobracon94 is offline  
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 11:09 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
Re: Roids

Quote:
Originally posted by 86coupe5.0
juice is already in your body. When doing this stuff your are only adding or boosting the levels of whichever area your doing( i.e testosterone
a human body produces 5-7milligrams of testosterone per 24 hour period, so in one week you will proably produce form 35-49milligrams. during a cycle synthetic testosterone will be induced into your system at a rate of 200-1000mg per week!!!!!! thats a little more extreme than people understand but as you say it is naturaly produced in your body but on the other hand the FDA has deemed this hormone "testosterone" a drug! personaly i do see it as a drug but not even on the same planet as crack or even pet for that matter and if used minimaly and properly can do wonders for your body and by taknig the proper anciliary drugs you can negate almost all the negative sideffects~!
bully1027 is offline  
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 11:16 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
bottom line is.. steroids are for people who dont have the balls to do it naturaly.. thats my opinion..
apparently you dont have a very nice body and you feel the need to bash others for their habbits, do you drink beer, thats a drug and is that what you use to excape the problems of the real world, sounds kinda manly to me like the kinda man that might have big balls. post up some pisc of you and lets have a judging.........ill start a new thread where we can make this a huge laughing matter!!!!!!!!!
bully1027 is offline  
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 05:40 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally posted by bully1027
apparently you dont have a very nice body and you feel the need to bash others for their habbits
LOL! No offense, but you have no idea. I've worked out with him and W.L. is quite stout and 100% natural.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-09-2002, 08:31 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by bully1027


apparently you dont have a very nice body and you feel the need to bash others for their habbits, do you drink beer, thats a drug and is that what you use to excape the problems of the real world, sounds kinda manly to me like the kinda man that might have big balls. post up some pisc of you and lets have a judging.........ill start a new thread where we can make this a huge laughing matter!!!!!!!!!
BHAHAHAAHAH
BHAAAHAHHAH
you are pretty funny...
beer? nope.. and last time i checked Mr brainiac1027, bear wasnt illegal
I have a terrible body... no where NEAR Muscular enough.. and way to much fat.. but considering i only started doing cardio for the FIrst time in my life 3 weeks ago.. im pretty sure i will be able to get cut up.. I dont post my pic because im not where i want to be.. on that matter.. if i was a 160lbs dweeb i wouldnt post my picture either.. but i guess thats your choice.. i made a GENERAL astatement.. you went for me.. so obviously the comment i made hit close to him.. i Guess what little muscle you have is steroid bought..

oh.. and since you seem SO deterimed to see a pic of me.. here is one..
D.
short and overweight... but working on it. bash me all you want, because comments from a little bitch like you, just make me laugh....

White_lightning is offline  
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-09-2002, 09:17 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
you can make all the defenses you want for your body you want but it all comes down to who your wife drools over when your getting jealous. and that kid is me! and you say you started cardio 3 weeks ago and your going to look good. i have been working out for only 4 years and have achieved a very desiralbe result, you on the other hand have been alive for almost twice what i have and have proably been working out for as long as i have been alive.
--------------------------------------------------
you said:
so obviously the comment i made hit close to him.
-------------------------------------------------
im an ectomorph by genetics so im not naturally big like you all endomporphs. and yes i will admit i have used steroids a few years ago but i also researched them for a very long time before hand to get it right. i hate all those uneducated comments people make about steroids just because they are too scared to try it! and do not have proper knowledge to back up their nieve (sp) comments. focus on a goal my friend and you will eventually get where you want, take any path to get there, thats the way peole triumph in this world and rise to the top, its only a matter of how bad you want it. if you want to look like a carnival opreator your entire life im sure not going ot stop you, it will just make the rest of us look that much better.

im out'!
bully1027 is offline  
post #16 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-09-2002, 09:24 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
dont take them dude.. its not worth it.. once yo udo a single cycle it will forever affect how you recover.. also.. they are psychologicaly addictive.. Stay away frm them.

as for your Q.. it depends, some bond to your fat and can be tracked months afterwards.

hmmmmmm.....sounds like the advice of a veteran boydbuilder/juice ball. i know the feeling you are describing and maybe just maybe you did do a cycle or 2 your self. its funny how people can be that muscular(refering to the pic you posted) with out ever taking anything at all, not even adnro????????????
bully1027 is offline  
post #17 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-09-2002, 11:03 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
LOL.. Actualy.. when you fiance saw your pic( i showed it to her) her comments where " LOL.. that guy took staroids??? where is the rest of him.. he's kinda scrawny"

nope.. never taken roids.. i have bought andro.. but ended up not taking it because i was a little worried about getting dependant on it. The strongest stuff i have taken is betastatin WP shakes ( they have some creatin and glutamine in them).

as for juicing.. never have.. never will.. but ihave friends who did.. and it pissed them off that no matter how much they juiced, i always outlifted them..
lol.. if ignorance was bliss. you would be orgasmic.. here is a little history about me for your un informed ass.
im 26. at 20 i was 165lbs... and started working out.. it took me a little over 2 years to go from [email protected]%bf to [email protected]%.. i went form bencing 225 max, to 465 and reping 405 8-10 times. THen i got caught up in work, and pretty much stoped lifting. i started again on june 20th.. thats what i look like after not lifting in about 2-3 years..
no juice.. just genetics.. but i can understand how you can be jelous.. i will give it to you.. you are lean.. but.. thats about it.. you are a patheticly puny little runt with a steroid induced inferiority complex and attude.. dont hate people like playahat and i who can do it naturaly.. he is both ALOT bigger then you.. and ALOT leaner then you.. you say its funny how people can get as musclar as me with out drugs.... lol... that sounds like a punk ass WEAK excuse from you as justification for taking juice.. i have done it naturaly.. i have worked my ass off and am now at it again.. dont hate me because it takes you drugs to gain a pound of muscle..

working out for 4 years???? constantly?? in that case.. you have more time in the gym then i do.. and it took you 4 years to get that small?? LOL..

I had no problems with you till you started making personal attacks towards me.. we can either drop this now and write it off as a difference of opinions.. or you can continue being a prick, and i will continue to dislike you.

d.
5'7"
275lbs
100% natural... 100% clean.....
White_lightning is offline  
post #18 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-09-2002, 06:12 PM
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Thumbs up

The Feldmonster layin' the smack down! LOL!
TAMUz06 is offline  
post #19 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 07:54 AM
dispatching aero planes
 
RCobracon94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Forney TX --
Posts: 2,780
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
LOL.. Actualy.. when you fiance saw your pic( i showed it to her) her comments where " LOL.. that guy took staroids??? where is the rest of him.. he's kinda scrawny"

nope.. never taken roids.. i have bought andro.. but ended up not taking it because i was a little worried about getting dependant on it. The strongest stuff i have taken is betastatin WP shakes ( they have some creatin and glutamine in them).

as for juicing.. never have.. never will.. but ihave friends who did.. and it pissed them off that no matter how much they juiced, i always outlifted them..
lol.. if ignorance was bliss. you would be orgasmic.. here is a little history about me for your un informed ass.
im 26. at 20 i was 165lbs... and started working out.. it took me a little over 2 years to go from [email protected]%bf to [email protected]%.. i went form bencing 225 max, to 465 and reping 405 8-10 times. THen i got caught up in work, and pretty much stoped lifting. i started again on june 20th.. thats what i look like after not lifting in about 2-3 years..
no juice.. just genetics.. but i can understand how you can be jelous.. i will give it to you.. you are lean.. but.. thats about it.. you are a patheticly puny little runt with a steroid induced inferiority complex and attude.. dont hate people like playahat and i who can do it naturaly.. he is both ALOT bigger then you.. and ALOT leaner then you.. you say its funny how people can get as musclar as me with out drugs.... lol... that sounds like a punk ass WEAK excuse from you as justification for taking juice.. i have done it naturaly.. i have worked my ass off and am now at it again.. dont hate me because it takes you drugs to gain a pound of muscle..

working out for 4 years???? constantly?? in that case.. you have more time in the gym then i do.. and it took you 4 years to get that small?? LOL..

I had no problems with you till you started making personal attacks towards me.. we can either drop this now and write it off as a difference of opinions.. or you can continue being a prick, and i will continue to dislike you.

d.
5'7"
275lbs
100% natural... 100% clean.....


no fucking way....what the hell did you eat, how the hell can you gain 95 pounds, and have your body fat drop like it did??? I call b.s., I have a friend that has gained 25 pds, but his bf stayed the same.....I just don't think it is humanly possible for somebody to do something like that without the help of a hormone booster. If this is true you need to be a spokes person for Cell-Tech or something because this is really hard to believe.
shit that is impressive.
RCobracon94 is offline  
post #20 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 08:54 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by RCobracon94




no fucking way....what the hell did you eat, how the hell can you gain 95 pounds, and have your body fat drop like it did??? I call b.s., I have a friend that has gained 25 pds, but his bf stayed the same.....I just don't think it is humanly possible for somebody to do something like that without the help of a hormone booster. If this is true you need to be a spokes person for Cell-Tech or something because this is really hard to believe.
shit that is impressive.
what proof do you want?? how about the fact that training the same way, my gym partner had almost the same resluts.. you can ask my fiance.. she met me when i was a little over 200lbs.. and i kept growing.. diet?? nothing special at all.. just trained my ass off.. dont ask my why i gained like i did.. all i did was train hard and grow.
no hormone booster.. no cell-tech.. no nothing.. i have had poeple doubt me before.. right now, since i havent trained for so long.. im out of shape.. i bet you in 6 months i will be in close to the shape , if not better, then i was in my peak.. it amuses me when people call BS, and doubt me.. it gives me great motivation...
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #21 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 11:32 PM
dispatching aero planes
 
RCobracon94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Forney TX --
Posts: 2,780
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


what proof do you want?? how about the fact that training the same way, my gym partner had almost the same resluts.. you can ask my fiance.. she met me when i was a little over 200lbs.. and i kept growing.. diet?? nothing special at all.. just trained my ass off.. dont ask my why i gained like i did.. all i did was train hard and grow.
no hormone booster.. no cell-tech.. no nothing.. i have had poeple doubt me before.. right now, since i havent trained for so long.. im out of shape.. i bet you in 6 months i will be in close to the shape , if not better, then i was in my peak.. it amuses me when people call BS, and doubt me.. it gives me great motivation...
d.
what kind of diet were you on??? You are a freak of nature, you had to consume like 7000 calories a day to gain 95lbs in 2 years. I have trained my ass off for 2yrs and have even dieted, tried to eat everything..and have been around 200lbs, well I am giving you motivation because I still don't believe it...no offense to you but that is unbelievable....
RCobracon94 is offline  
post #22 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by RCobracon94


what kind of diet were you on??? You are a freak of nature, you had to consume like 7000 calories a day to gain 95lbs in 2 years. I have trained my ass off for 2yrs and have even dieted, tried to eat everything..and have been around 200lbs, well I am giving you motivation because I still don't believe it...no offense to you but that is unbelievable....
actualy, back then.. i pretty much just ate what ever the hell i wanted... only now have i started dieting so that i can get cut down. I stoped lifting for pretty much 2 years, so im out of shape. But now im on a new diet.. taking in ALOT more protein then ever before and doing cardio too.. so we will see how it goes...
you arent the first not to beleive it.. i have been acused of juicing many times..

honestly, im not worried about it.. my goal is to be back in shape by mid novemeber.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #23 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 03:13 AM
dispatching aero planes
 
RCobracon94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Forney TX --
Posts: 2,780
I was accused of juicing in high school which I never did, because my bench went up 95lbs and my squat went up 180lbs and that was in one school year...the only thing is that I had a lot of potential because I had never trained before...even now with how small I look people still are pretty shocked that I can lift what I can.
RCobracon94 is offline  
post #24 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 09:23 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by RCobracon94
I was accused of juicing in high school which I never did, because my bench went up 95lbs and my squat went up 180lbs and that was in one school year...the only thing is that I had a lot of potential because I had never trained before...even now with how small I look people still are pretty shocked that I can lift what I can.
i know how you feel. when i started lifting, my Max bench was 225lbs for a single rep. After 2.5ish years i hit 465 and could rep 405.. now after 2 years of not lifting, im trying to get my strength back.. my lifts dont impress me anymore.. When i can do sets of 315 for 15 reps on the bench again i will be happy.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #25 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by RCobracon94
You are a freak of nature, you had to consume like 7000 calories a day to gain 95lbs in 2 years.
I used to intake 10K calories a day when running, that was just to maintain weight...I was 6'2", 135 lbs.
TAMUz06 is offline  
post #26 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 07:24 AM
dispatching aero planes
 
RCobracon94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Forney TX --
Posts: 2,780
Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06


I used to intake 10K calories a day when running, that was just to maintain weight...I was 6'2", 135 lbs.
damn....eithopian body builder...I was 135 in 7th grade.
RCobracon94 is offline  
post #27 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 10:29 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
it could be genetic im of east european decent.. both my parents are russian. and i was born and raised in south africa.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #28 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:01 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning



im 26. at 20 i was 165lbs... and started working out.. it took me a little over 2 years to go from [email protected]%bf to [email protected]%.. i went form bencing 225 max, to 465 and reping 405 8-10 times.
well thats good that you have genetics like arnold with out the juice. personally i still dont believe it no matter what you say. as for your reply about my "scronny ass" i am born naturaly an ectomprph. i began working out at 125lbs in as a senior in highschool i am now up about 170is give or take a few here and there. i personally think thats a great feat even with roids. as for your fiance unless shes a fatass that rivals the size of you than she should shut it up unless she looks like a fitness model herself. will you show us her pics???? sorry i have an attitude but when you make a lot of stupid uneducated coments and i correct you dont get mad!!!
bully1027 is offline  
post #29 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:09 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by bully1027

well thats good that you have genetics like arnold with out the juice. personally i still dont believe it no matter what you say. as for your reply about my "scronny ass" i am born naturaly an ectomprph. i began working out at 125lbs in as a senior in highschool i am now up about 170is give or take a few here and there. i personally think thats a great feat even with roids. as for your fiance unless shes a fatass that rivals the size of you than she should shut it up unless she looks like a fitness model herself. will you show us her pics???? sorry i have an attitude but when you make a lot of stupid uneducated coments and i correct you dont get mad!!!
you sir. are a little shit head.. you hve the genetics of a small shrimp. you started at 125 and juiced up to 175 in 4 years.. man.. i would go get my money back. I started at 165 and hit 265 in 2.5 years with out juice.

as for my fiance, why do you keep brning her up??? are you jelous that you have to bang sheep and i have a girlfriend?? you think i would bother getting a pic online of her to post for your pathetic ass?

you made a comment about her oogling over you.. YOU brought her up.. i correct your misconcepsion.. as for stupid uneductated comments, it seems that you are the king of that. you have YET to correct a single statement i have made. You have proven yourself tobe a pompus little prick, who covers up his insecurity and faliures to gain any mass woth a fuck by insulting people who have seen better results then you.

you have a big head and ego, to bad you dont have the size to match it. i think you need to go get some more roids and maybe some HGH, because what ever you are doing now doesnt seem to work.. doesnt it grind you that after not lifting for 2 years, i can still most prob bench about what you squat???
BAHAHAH
you are a pathetic little example of why steroids are lame.. you need to crawl back into the little hole that craped you out because you have made a complete fool of yourself here and will have no respect here.
thank yo.. drive threw.
White_lightning is offline  
post #30 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:12 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally posted by bully1027
but when you make a lot of stupid uneducated coments
The irony...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #31 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:15 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Playahata


The irony...
yup
if ignorance was bliss, bully1027 would be orgasmic
White_lightning is offline  
post #32 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:27 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


what proof do you want?? how about the fact that training the same way, my gym partner had almost the same resluts..
d. [/B]
Talk about a one track mind.
chetta is offline  
post #33 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 01:37 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by chetta


Talk about a one track mind.
LOL!!
Whats up ladies... whats UP SLUTS!!!!
:-D
trust you to pick that ouf of this whole page of bullshit lo
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #34 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 04:01 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 97
No Good!!!

My friend just juiced and started working out with me and it was kinda funny cause no matter what all he did i would out bench him with bar or dumbells. Curls i would kill him. The funny thing is he spent all that money and i just worked my ass off for about six months and can still make him feel like an idiot for wasting that money. He didnt take anything like TES or D-Bal it was just some winny but his arms did get bigger. Ill give him credit for the size of his muscles, but im still bigger and stronger and all it took was some hard core working out. In my opinion, the wait of gaining muscle and physique is kinda lengthy when natural but its well worth it. Just my opinion....
Clint
c_diddy is offline  
post #35 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 05:04 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Re: No Good!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by c_diddy
My friend just juiced and started working out with me and it was kinda funny cause no matter what all he did i would out bench him with bar or dumbells. Curls i would kill him. The funny thing is he spent all that money and i just worked my ass off for about six months and can still make him feel like an idiot for wasting that money. He didnt take anything like TES or D-Bal it was just some winny but his arms did get bigger. Ill give him credit for the size of his muscles, but im still bigger and stronger and all it took was some hard core working out. In my opinion, the wait of gaining muscle and physique is kinda lengthy when natural but its well worth it. Just my opinion....
Clint
I don't believe you! You had to have been on juice! Nobody can be big and strong without it!

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #36 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 05:14 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Re: Re: No Good!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Playahata


I don't believe you! You had to have been on juice! Nobody can be big and strong without it!
LOL!!! YES!! everyone is juicing!! i admit!!! im am adicted to little boys in knee-high socks!

Last edited by Big A; 06-12-2002 at 05:28 PM.
White_lightning is offline  
post #37 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 12:13 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 97
LOL!!!

thats some funny shit. whats even more funny is thats how some of my friends think. Im not going to lie, i did take andro, and it did work. But ive been all natural for about three months and have still gained plenty of strength from eating right and working out right.
c_diddy is offline  
post #38 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 12:37 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 424
[QUOTE]Originally posted by White_lightning
[B]

you started at 125 and juiced up to 175 in 4 years.. man.. i would go get my money back.
-----------------------------------------------

i did not say i juiced for 4 years, i completed a few cycles speraticly over the course of four years. you make it sound like i was a juice head for the entire time. i have not taken a thing in a year and am growing still but on a slower rate.



lets squash this, i think you are an asshole and you think im a pompus prick. we both have our own poinions and our own minds are each right. i think i look beter than you and you think you have a big advantage over my "shrimp like" genetics. well i know how you feel and like wise for you. in not replying to this thread any more, im heading to the gym to show up those fat asses up there who all think they look good!!!!
bully1027 is offline  
post #39 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bully1027
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


you started at 125 and juiced up to 175 in 4 years.. man.. i would go get my money back.
-----------------------------------------------

i did not say i juiced for 4 years, i completed a few cycles speraticly over the course of four years. you make it sound like i was a juice head for the entire time. i have not taken a thing in a year and am growing still but on a slower rate.



lets squash this, i think you are an asshole and you think im a pompus prick. we both have our own poinions and our own minds are each right. i think i look beter than you and you think you have a big advantage over my "shrimp like" genetics. well i know how you feel and like wise for you. in not replying to this thread any more, im heading to the gym to show up those fat asses up there who all think they look good!!!!
LOL. you are so silly you make me laugh
LOL
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #40 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 03:31 AM
Foxaholic
 
Bad89stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,351
Where's the pic of this limp dick? I want to see the "results" that you have achieved so far? Steroids are for pussies. If you are going to support them... at least learn the facts about them. You know, an actual education. Talk to a Registered Dietician sometime about how "safe" they are. Oh, that's right, you don't know one. Nutrition is the best mass builder that you will ever find. But that takes actual discipline and knowledge. What's that? Oh, you knew that already. Must be stored somewhere in that brain tumor that you are developing. Been to the doctor lately?
Bad89stang is offline  
post #41 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 03:30 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
God damn this bully guy is a dumbfuck.

125 to 170 in FOUR god damn years? HAHAHA with juice? hahaha. Now that is funny.

This fact in and of itself just goes to show that you can take all the juice you want but still be a fuck off if you don't have a clue as to how to workout and get the most out of it.

I took one 10 week trip on Sostenon 250 ten years ago. I was in decent shape when i started...about 180 lbs. benching 320. I only took one cc a week....just to see what would happen....not a true pyramid type cycle mind you. And I ended up at 190 lbs. and benching 375 lbs. I didn't like it though, got zits on my back, was pissed off all the time.... Have never taken them again.

I weigh 210 now, not the leanest but can push up that 375 without any of that shit in my body.

Bully boy...go get a fucking life. Or come on out to a get together. Feldman and myself will be happy to wad you up into a ball and play some basketball with your puny ass!
AL P is offline  
post #42 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 07:49 PM
dispatching aero planes
 
RCobracon94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Forney TX --
Posts: 2,780
Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
God damn this bully guy is a dumbfuck.

was pissed off all the time.... Have never taken them again.
what has changed??

Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
I weigh 210 now, not the leanest but can push up that 375 without any of that shit in my body.
210 and 375 that is a pretty damn good lift....when are you going to double your body weight???
RCobracon94 is offline  
post #43 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-14-2002, 06:58 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by RCobracon94

210 and 375 that is a pretty damn good lift....when are you going to double your body weight???
I'm working on it! I been fighting minor shoulder injuries for 6 months now!
AL P is offline  
post #44 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-17-2002, 11:22 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by AL P


I'm working on it! I been fighting minor shoulder injuries for 6 months now!
hey Al! hows the lifting going? i finaly started my dieting and im dropping fat at a decent rate. im slowly getting more seriously back into my lifting and crankingup my cardio. im hoping to be down to 250 by nov 22nd.

once i hit 240/250 im going to start hitting the gym REAL hard. i want to bench double my body weight.. i HAVE to hit 505.. it has been a goal of mine since i can remember.. something about doing over 500lbs. the most i ever benched was 465 @240lbs body weight, so im hoping with a better routine and more lean body mass i will do it.. anytime you wanna hit some steele at the gym i train at, give me a holla.. i love to have people join in with me for some pain and siffering at the gym
White_lightning is offline  
post #45 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-17-2002, 01:12 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
Bully boy...go get a fucking life. Or come on out to a get together. Feldman and myself will be happy to wad you up into a ball and play some basketball with your puny ass!
I'd pay money to see that game.
chetta is offline  
post #46 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-18-2002, 03:13 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally posted by bully1027

i am born naturaly an ectomprph
Lamest excuse ever.
tex is offline  
post #47 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 07:53 PM
Lifer
 
96BluOvl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Corpus Christi, TX.
Posts: 4,117
Ah yes the infamous SOSTENON!!! What wonders it does!!! I knew a kid that used and sold it. Needless to say the dumbass injected way much more than 1cc a week. He was scrawny at first but then blewup! Anyway something bad happened to him and now hes a scrawny little kid again. I'm guilty of roid'n but have never gotten out of hand. Taken a couple of cycles(pyramids)of just test 200 and a cycle of d-bol. But when i was on it I didn't feel right. I think it was more mental than anything but I just felt like people thought i was a weirdo or something. I think it's just too much when you start shootin shit now. Ever seen someone on growth hormone? Scary shit
96BluOvl is offline  
post #48 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 04:20 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Odessa,tx
Posts: 179
personally, i think all natural is the way to go..The wife and i completed the "body for life program" with excellent results..I was able to go from 19% body fat to 7% in 12 weeks and made some pretty decent muscle gains as well.I feel that it is much more diifficult to stay all natural but the feeling of accomplishment is much more genuine. anyway, just my .02
superstang is offline  
post #49 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me
 
Five Point Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Home
Posts: 7,142
The Juice -

Ive Gained 17 lbs in 1 cycle
Five Point Slow is offline  
post #50 of 68 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 10:36 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
several people i know had GREAT gains on juice.
within a month of getting off the cycle, they lost 90% of their gains.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome