HCG anyone? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 04:54 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

HCG anyone?

Im currently on the HCG diet and I was wondering if anyone in here has tried it or doing it now? Just looking for some more recipe Idea's.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 11:32 AM
drvng fstr thn u w/1 hand

How much are you taking? For how long? Sub-Q injections? What do you mean recipe ideas? For actual food or something else?

Do you know much about human chorionic gonadotropin? Are you taking anything else with it?

Just thought I'd ask some ?'s before responding.

militarysignatures.com

*SOLD*'04 Mystic Chrome Cobra
*SOLD*'03 DSG Lightning #55 of 4270

'94 Cobra
408 with a Vortech YSI strapped to it and all the goodies.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Whitepony View Post
How much are you taking? For how long? Sub-Q injections? What do you mean recipe ideas? For actual food or something else?

Do you know much about human chorionic gonadotropin? Are you taking anything else with it?

Just thought I'd ask some ?'s before responding.
LOL, wrong HCG diet!

http://www.hcgdiet.com/

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
LOL, wrong HCG diet!

http://www.hcgdiet.com/
Ohhh, well shit... That's no fun. I know quite a bit about what I posted. This homeopathic drop stuff...not so much.
Thanks for clarifying!

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Time Served

what other HCG diet is there?
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Lifer

Something just freaks me out about tricking my body into thinking it's pregnant.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 12:17 PM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
Something just freaks me out about tricking my body into thinking it's pregnant.
Glad I'm not the only one weirded out by the concept.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Lifer

Son of a bitch, I just left my doctors office and he told me to look into doing this diet. I am talking less than an hour ago. I was about to post this same damn thing.

Apparently, I am a walking dead man. I know insurance doesn't cover it, so is it worth the money up front to get going. I need to lose somewhere in the 60 lbs range. He said I could either do injections or drops.

My bmi is at 35. I am 6' 260. I knew I was overweight, but I had no idea how bad I was.

Should I just work on a normal diet and exercise before I dive into this thing?
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Ok, if your very serious about this, IT WORKS!!! Believe me or not but you can actually lose weight doing nothing but changing the way you eat. The first week is brutal, but my total weight loss for the first 2 weeks is almost 12 lbs. There is no exercizing on this diet cause you will not have the food in ur body to do so. Im doing the drops, and so far Ive spent $55 bux and lost 12 lbs, the shots are $200 and up a month. Dont get me wrong this diet is a major kick in the ass. BUT, there is some hope, Walden Farms makes salad dressings, among other things that are zero calorie additives for food like, ranch dressing, mayo, bbq sauce and yes ketsup, also caramel dip and peanut spread arent too bad. Granted these are Zero calorie zero sugar so be warned now. I basicaly just told myself to get over the taste of something cause it doesnt really matter. Its your choice hope this helps.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Time Served

Injections are better than drops. Order your HCG overseas and shipping is most of the cost. Here's a good place to start.

http://www.hcgfatloss.com/hcg-mixing-instructions.htm
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 09:22 PM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengedgt View Post
Ok, if your very serious about this, IT WORKS!!! Believe me or not but you can actually lose weight doing nothing but changing the way you eat. The first week is brutal, but my total weight loss for the first 2 weeks is almost 12 lbs. There is no exercizing on this diet cause you will not have the food in ur body to do so. Im doing the drops, and so far Ive spent $55 bux and lost 12 lbs, the shots are $200 and up a month. Dont get me wrong this diet is a major kick in the ass. BUT, there is some hope, Walden Farms makes salad dressings, among other things that are zero calorie additives for food like, ranch dressing, mayo, bbq sauce and yes ketsup, also caramel dip and peanut spread arent too bad. Granted these are Zero calorie zero sugar so be warned now. I basicaly just told myself to get over the taste of something cause it doesnt really matter. Its your choice hope this helps.
You can starve yourself and lose weight without expensive shots/drops/pills.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Time Served

My little brother is doing the drops and it has worked very well for him, he has lost around 40lbs so far. Ive been saying Im going to start the diet but I really like BBQ and cold beer way too much. lol
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2010, 03:12 PM

I'm gonna back out on this one.. I don't want to guide anyone down a path that I don't feel has put forth major effort first. Good luck

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Lifer

Just saw this thread...
HCG doesnt make you lose weight. The element of that diet that makes you lose weight is the extreme low calories, HCG has nothing to do with it. It is a complete scam. HCG has been studied extensively for fat loss and every trial shows zero relationship between HCG and fat loss.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Just saw this thread...
HCG doesnt make you lose weight. The element of that diet that makes you lose weight is the extreme low calories, HCG has nothing to do with it. It is a complete scam. HCG has been studied extensively for fat loss and every trial shows zero relationship between HCG and fat loss.
Exactly my thoughts... Which is why I said what I did in my first post. Don't take it from me, trust the doc!

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Time Served

i know all about hcg and anything else you wanna know but i also know this place is crawling with baconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2001 BLOWN GT, FULL EXHAUST, MASS AIR, THROTTLE BODY, 60#ERS, AND SOME OTHER STUFF= 402RWHP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB2qPVtrvE
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalohaltom View Post
i know all about hcg and anything else you wanna know but i also know this place is crawling with baconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Your profile says you're 26 years of age, same as I. Your post is telling me a different story. My intuition is that you don't know a damn thing about it, other than maybe hype and street slang. There are "Leo's" or aka, Law Enforcement officers on this board that post often and are very respectful individuals. I think by guiding someone down a path in a professional manner is reasonable, once all other obstacles have been attempted by that person, and all info has been sourced... It would then be ok to post info you know as factual AND is not going to at all put a person in danger. Also not to include any info guiding them where to buy illegal substances.(Hopefully you'd instinctively know this) You really think that they don't have bigger fish to fry? I'm sure this is a leisure get away site for 100% of the members here. You'd really have to conduct some nasty shit to have them interested.

P.S.
I may be going over board here, but I got a strange vibe from your post. Noob, with adolescent comments on a serious subject. I'm sure your creditability is going to sky rocket here. I never really trash talk, but I fucking hate punks that think they know shit, and talk like a teen.

All in all, I have wasted my time with this post. I'm sure everyone else will just discard your post like I should have in the first place.

Just call me daddy lol

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra

Last edited by 88Whitepony; 09-21-2010 at 02:50 AM.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 07:30 AM
blank

First I've heard of it, I'll take Dave on his word though. I would rather take Clen/t3.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0LiterRiceEater View Post
First I've heard of it, I'll take Dave on his word though. I would rather take Clen/t3.
I prefer ephedrine, caffeine and T3. Not a big fan of clenbuterol. Just know that T3 will make you hungry all the time and it is catabolic...so you will lose muscle as well as fat. If you are on testosterone replacement then it isnt an issue.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 08:10 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
I prefer ephedrine, caffeine and T3. Not a big fan of clenbuterol. Just know that T3 will make you hungry all the time and it is catabolic...so you will lose muscle as well as fat. If you are on testosterone replacement then it isnt an issue.
Low doses of T3 can also help aide protein synthesis as well.

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
Low doses of T3 can also help aide protein synthesis as well.
Yup, but even at 50mcg daily the rate of degradation exceeds the rate of synthesis...unless you are on AAS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement