2.91lb BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder in Chocolate Milkshake $17 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
lol, this place sucks now

Thumbs up 2.91lb BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder in Chocolate Milkshake $17

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/3709...lkshake-flavor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Nobody

Sweet Deal!!! Thanks!

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

That's a pretty good deal. I set it up to send 2 of the 2.91lb CHocolate ones every month. It gets a discount down to $18 per and free shipping. Not too bad of a deal at all.......

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Incognito

Sup guys... Just wanted to throw this out here. I hang out on Slickdeals and search for the Protein deals here and there every time I go to purchase more.

I really love this stuff and think you might want to check it out:
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...n-isolate.html

I buy the 25lb boxes so it's the best deal I can find on isolate.

They have all the other brands as well. Fast cheap shipping too.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94form2000z View Post
Sup guys... Just wanted to throw this out here. I hang out on Slickdeals and search for the Protein deals here and there every time I go to purchase more.

I really love this stuff and think you might want to check it out:
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...n-isolate.html

I buy the 25lb boxes so it's the best deal I can find on isolate.

They have all the other brands as well. Fast cheap shipping too.
Those are good deals, what flavors are good?

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
Those are good deals, what flavors are good?
Favorite = Cinnamon Bun (just got 25lbs on my door step lol)

I have had - Vanilla Caramel, Rocky Road, and Chocolate as well. They are good and mix descently well with just a shaker. The colder the drink you mix it with the harder it is not to have a few lumps. I normally used tap water and have no issues.

That place has great customer service, and always either answer there phone or cal you right back. I ordered some stuff Monday about 2:00 and recieved it today without paying for express shipment.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Favorite = Cinnamon Bun (just got 25lbs on my door step lol)

I have had - Vanilla Caramel, Rocky Road, and Chocolate as well. They are good and mix descently well with just a shaker. The colder the drink you mix it with the harder it is not to have a few lumps. I normally used tap water and have no issues.

That place has great customer service, and always either answer there phone or cal you right back. I ordered some stuff Monday about 2:00 and recieved it today without paying for express shipment.
What's their total $$ for the 25lbs and shipping? How long does that last you? I guess how many shakes do you make a day? Seems like a good deal......

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 07:17 AM Thread Starter

a lot of the reviews for that stuff looks like they changed the formula/flavor for a lot of those and not many people like the new stuff. Do you agree?
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95 View Post
What's their total $$ for the 25lbs and shipping? How long does that last you? I guess how many shakes do you make a day? Seems like a good deal......
There is no tax on the order and the shipping is $5.99.
If you order over $99 then it is free as long as it is under 25lbs. Which I obviously don't get to take advantage of but they have some other coupons if you look in the coupon section for so much off of so many $ order.

Well I start the dy with 2 scoops, then make a 4 scoop for work. Sometimes I make a 2 scoop at work or right when I get home before the gym. Another 2 scoops after gym, then unless I forget 2 scoops at bedtime. The last box lasted me I think around 1.5 to 2 months. I am not connected to VPN so I cannot check the dates between my order.. sorry.

About the formula. I haven't really noticed a difference. Shit man it's protein. Per scoop it has a nice amount of everything and low calories. No aspertaine (sp?)
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
There is no tax on the order and the shipping is $5.99.
If you order over $99 then it is free as long as it is under 25lbs. Which I obviously don't get to take advantage of but they have some other coupons if you look in the coupon section for so much off of so many $ order.

Well I start the dy with 2 scoops, then make a 4 scoop for work. Sometimes I make a 2 scoop at work or right when I get home before the gym. Another 2 scoops after gym, then unless I forget 2 scoops at bedtime. The last box lasted me I think around 1.5 to 2 months. I am not connected to VPN so I cannot check the dates between my order.. sorry.

About the formula. I haven't really noticed a difference. Shit man it's protein. Per scoop it has a nice amount of everything and low calories. No aspertaine (sp?)
But if it doesn't taste good I won't drink it. Syntha-6 tastes like a milkshake, doesn't taste like a protein drink at all. I guess for $18 this other stuff is worth a try though. It does have better "numbers" than Syntha-6.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4 View Post
But if it doesn't taste good I won't drink it. Syntha-6 tastes like a milkshake, doesn't taste like a protein drink at all. I guess for $18 this other stuff is worth a try though. It does have better "numbers" than Syntha-6.
I am not one who cares, well somewhat, but not that much about the taste.
You should try drinking Creatine or a Nitric Oxide with just tap water. Talk about nasty.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Nobody

Quote:
You should try drinking Creatine or a Nitric Oxide with just tap water. Talk about nasty.
Shit, before protein became mainstream, it all tasted like cardboard. If you want to know how bad it was before, try nitrotech, it still tastes like ass. Creatine didn't even have flavor when it hit the market, we just mixed it with fruit juice and it still tasted like crushed up aspirin and juice.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4 View Post
Mine was sitting on the doorstep today.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement