Thermogenics(Fat Burners) HELP - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Thermogenics(Fat Burners) HELP

Guys, I am starting up on fat burners, it has been awhile since I used them last, so what are some of the better ones to look at? The last one I used was Hydroxycut a few years ago. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 10:55 AM
We lost one.....

T3 and clenbuterol
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Rookie

Lean EFX is what you want. If that's too much for you then use OxyElite Pro.

Hydroxycut is horrible.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 03:20 PM
WTF is Zed?

I've had good results with OxyElite Pro, might try Lean EFX next. I find it's best to switch them up every month or two, as I seem to build a tolerance.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Time Served

These threads are hilarious. Unless you're a bodybuilder trying to lose that last bit of fat or keep energy up till competition, these things are a serious waste of money. Focus your time in the gym and money on proper nutrition.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
These threads are hilarious. Unless you're a bodybuilder trying to lose that last bit of fat or keep energy up till competition, these things are a serious waste of money. Focus your time in the gym and money on proper nutrition.
x2

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Definitely not a bodybuilder just want a boost, I am hitting the gym 5 days a week. and eating right. I got in a rut a few years ago and the result of that was 40 pounds more then I need to carry around.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Rookie

Quote:
That's too hard for most people. Appetite suppression from the good diet products make people lose weight period
Doesnt mean they keep it off but sometimes they get motivated enough to start working out for a change. It's easy for most that are over weight to lose 15-20 lbs from cal. deduction when using a diet product that works.

The threads that are a joke are the bulking a cutting ones.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
That's too hard for most people. Appetite suppression from the good diet products make people lose weight period
Doesnt mean they keep it off but sometimes they get motivated enough to start working out for a change. It's easy for most that are over weight to lose 15-20 lbs from cal. deduction when using a diet product that works.

The threads that are a joke are the bulking a cutting ones.
The appetite suppression qualities are a good reason to take them obviously, but it just breeds a downward spiral of lay people looking for the next magic pill that will finally do all the work for them. I think it's funny to watch ads on TV about lap band surgery or a new beta blocker pill or a cholesterol med where the voice over says "when diet and exercise just aren't enough..." and it's ridiculous because the person never had diet or exercise in check before, and they definitely aren't going to now because they can just take a magic pill to do the work for them. I assume this is 99% of people who take thermogenics and I assume they definitely don't have their diet or exercise in check, not to slam the people on here that take them. But it's a lifestyle change that's gonna produce results, not a pill you take once with breakfast and then again with lunch. On that note, my rant is over, and Greg I know you make a lot of sales off of these things so I don't mean to knock your products. Keep buying thermogenics everybody, they are totally worth it!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 07:58 PM
WTF is Zed?

Quote:
I disagree. They server their purpose. I notice a serious kick in the pants when I take them, and they do keep the munchies away. My cardio sessions are noticably more intense.

Now, for those that think they can just take a pill and get in shape, that's complete bullshit. They can give you an edge though, but you still gotta put in the effort. There is no such thing as a miracle pill.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Rookie

Quote:
The appetite suppression qualities are a good reason to take them obviously, but it just breeds a downward spiral of lay people looking for the next magic pill that will finally do all the work for them. I think it's funny to watch ads on TV about lap band surgery or a new beta blocker pill or a cholesterol med where the voice over says "when diet and exercise just aren't enough..." and it's ridiculous because the person never had diet or exercise in check before, and they definitely aren't going to now because they can just take a magic pill to do the work for them. I assume this is 99% of people who take thermogenics and I assume they definitely don't have their diet or exercise in check, not to slam the people on here that take them. But it's a lifestyle change that's gonna produce results, not a pill you take once with breakfast and then again with lunch. On that note, my rant is over, and Greg I know you make a lot of sales off of these things so I don't mean to knock your products. Keep buying thermogenics everybody, they are totally worth it!
The ones that work sell, it's that easy.

I live the way of life so it's not preaching to me. 99% of the population will never reach their full potential physically or mentally. There are pills that make people lose weight but nobody with a right mind will ever be happy with their body without pushing some weight and for most living a healthy eating lifestyle as well. We agree on that, it's common sense for us.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement