DFW Mustang Forums banner

2010 Summer Transformation Contest

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Chuck 
#1 ·
Just curious how this is gonna wrap up? We're getting close to the end. Do we need to update our bios and get new pics up by a certain date?

I'll be out of town for work from 6/13-6/18 so I may have to get my stuff in a few days early.

#4 ·
i am still just kind of hoovering around 30 lbs lost. i was lifting pretty regularly until a month or so ago. i kept getting hurt but i am about all healed up and going to start some new goals. originally i wanted to get to 155 but i was fatter than i thought and wasn't happy at 155. i am hoovering around 145 now and i still got a couple pounds of fat in my gut to lose, but i am going to try to hit the weights real hard for the next couple months and put on a little lean muscle. i figure if i could regularly wake up around 153 i could still cut to 139 for weigh ins at naga in september. then after that i will keep trying to gain and move up to the 149 weight class.

#5 ·
30 lbs is a lot of weight to shed for someone your size. You could very well win this thing.

I'm down almost 15 lbs which is close to what I wanted to lose. I didn't lose any muscle, and actually gained some strength while shedding weight. My cardio conditioning has improved 1000%, I quit smoking back in Nov.

#6 ·
I have to quit smoking, I have cut back a lot but still can't seem to quit for more than a month or so at a time. I have quit running for distance and have started running sprints up at Bowie high school, so hopefully that will help my conditioning.

#9 ·
Extend the end date.

#15 ·
Eh, idk really. I guess some free shit woulda been nice, but I'm just as happy to see my abs for the first time in my life lol...

#16 ·
Sorry guys, I've been super swamped with the Dell Integration at work.

Anytime between now and the 15th at midnight, you have to post your before and after pictures, weight, measurements, lifts, etc.. Begining and ending numbers, etc.

Once all the submissions are in, I'll get the judges to judge and declare a winner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.