need motivation - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

need motivation

im almost at 1 and 3/4 years of lifting weights and i just dont think i got the results i wanted

sorry best i can take by myself its alittle easier to flex without a camera in your hand lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 PM
I hate ghetto niggers

Tell us how your workout schedule is, supplements your taking if any, and diet.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Doing things the lazy way

First- post bewbs of s/o

second- where do you work out at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Lifer

I would say lift heavier weights.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 04:34 PM
not exclude

Gonna need to see your workout schedule and your diet before I can really say anything. But, before seeing that, I'd bet good money your diet isn't on lock.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

not since coming back from iraq but generally my diets been cereal or toast with jam and a yogurt a sandwhich for lunch and a yogurt and generally noodles or bread small portion of meat for dinner(think italian) i also drink a protein shake before bed. has of right now im off creatine and just taking jacked, and a multivitamin.
as far as schedule its toned down from 6 days a week in iraq to 4-5 days here generally start the week with shoulders, chest and triceps, back biceps, legs, then i choose on 5 day one i want to focus more on. right now im doing 8-10 reps four sets per work out generally 4-5 work outs per muscle group. i change up the routine all the time. just feel like ive pretty much wasted a year and a half.
btw ive dropped about 12 pounds since coming back
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 06:10 PM
I hate ghetto niggers

Aight well your diet is weak gotta fix that, and your workout routine I find is weak too. Its good that you change up the exercises and shit each week. How my schedule is :

Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- Shoulders
Thursday- Legs
Friday- Arms

I see that you said on day 5 you focus on more? You should be dominating your workouts. Also what exactly are you wanting to do? Cut up or bulk up.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

i wanna bulk but i dont want to gain alot of fat doing it. ill change up my eating habits again what do you think 3000 calorie diet 200g of protein good i dont like eating alot of carbs if i dont have to so around 100

guess ill check out some workouts and make a routine what about reps think low like 4-6?

ill do 6 meals a day again
i did it last year i can adapt again just gotta prepare a weeks worth of chick breasts and invest in some low cal bbq sauce

Last edited by jeffmarble; 04-25-2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: forgot to add amount of meals a day
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 06:21 PM
I hate ghetto niggers

Between 6 - 10 reps for bulk and your not going to gain fat. You need to be doing some cardio, not heavy though. Also need to be taking in more protein. I drink a shake right when I wake up, then after I get done working out. And sometimes before I go to bed.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 07:12 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmarble View Post
i wanna bulk but i dont want to gain alot of fat doing it. ill change up my eating habits again what do you think 3000 calorie diet 200g of protein good i dont like eating alot of carbs if i dont have to so around 100

guess ill check out some workouts and make a routine what about reps think low like 4-6?

ill do 6 meals a day again
i did it last year i can adapt again just gotta prepare a weeks worth of chick breasts and invest in some low cal bbq sauce
You're already eating a ton of carbs with that italian style diet. Get rid of the cereal and toast, tone down or get rid of the pasta and you'll be much better off.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 07:14 PM
I am a Motherfucker

Could be impropper lifting too..

Alot of people learn by watching other people, then keep lifting wrong and get bad results.

Try to use machines, they are pretty much foolproof and will teach you propper technique.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement