Jack3d - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Jack3d

Im starting tomorrow. Anyone have any results with this yet? I've heard its like N.O.Xplode with out the water weight gain? Pro's feel free to chime in.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 08:57 PM
not exclude

It has creatine in it, so there is going to be water weight gain along with it.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Gotcha, thanks. Ive just heard alot of guys at the gym talk about it.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Time Served

I have taken jacked for over a month and half now.Im on my 2nd can.Jack3d and some protein makes damn good results,You should be taking protein anyways but just saying,My bench has gone up about 60lbs in a month no BS...But thats busting ass in the gym...No 3 days a week,I do 5 so... Good luck

2002 Mustang Gt - Bolt Ons for now...Boost Later!
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 09:54 PM
not exclude

If you're bench has gone up 60 lbs in 1 month, you weren't lifting enough in the first place.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
If you're bench has gone up 60 lbs in 1 month, you weren't lifting enough in the first place.
Ok dumbsh*t, Seriously ? i wasn't lifting right ? OP ask something about a product and you seriously have the nerve to say something back to my comment ? Retard move on to some better in life than worrying my comment and how i lift..Im not the strongest person at all but i weight 175lbs and am 5ft6" and bench 320lbs..i must be doing something right i think hell i dont know...Move the F*ck On!

post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Time Served

It's a good pre workout. Has a good dose of caffeine in it so you'll get hyped up and I did feel focused but it made me feel jittery afterwards for several hours. I didn't notice any weight gain with it, and I weigh myself at least once a day, but then again I never experience weight gain with any creatine product so that's just me. It isn't gonna help you physically lift any more than you already do, but mentally it might give you an edge you may not have had otherwise. It's not a magic powder.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 01:38 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4STANG6 View Post
Ok dumbsh*t, Seriously ? i wasn't lifting right ? OP ask something about a product and you seriously have the nerve to say something back to my comment ? Retard move on to some better in life than worrying my comment and how i lift..Im not the strongest person at all but i weight 175lbs and am 5ft6" and bench 320lbs..i must be doing something right i think hell i dont know...Move the F*ck On!
Take a deep breath. quit crying, and dig the sand out of your vag. 60lbs in a month is ridiculous (natural) growth. Either you're a genetic god, or you should have been pushing yourself harder in the first place. But jack3d isn't going to be adding 60lbs to anyone's normal routine in a month.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Take a deep breath. quit crying, and dig the sand out of your vag. 60lbs in a month is ridiculous (natural) growth. Either you're a genetic god, or you should have been pushing yourself harder in the first place. But jack3d isn't going to be adding 60lbs to anyone's normal routine in a month.
My bench increased a whole 225 pounds in 1 month (from 0 to 225).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
My bench increased a whole 225 pounds in 1 month (from 0 to 225).
Yeah, but you're Tony.
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 02:26 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Yeah, but you're Tony.
Don't remind him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Banned

Hemo Rage Black > Jack3d or whatever it's called. I don't take either, but I've taken both once and the Hemo Rage definitely has more of an energy increase than jacked. I didn't feel any different working out 30 minutes after taking jacked.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Time Served

Quote:
100% correct! above poster doesn't know shit... or it's possible he wasn't lifting at all and then got in the gym taking Jacked or whatever, giving all credit to mentioned supp, and increased 60lbs which would be good for a new lifter.
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by akfodysvn View Post
100% correct! above poster doesn't know shit... or it's possible he wasn't lifting at all and then got in the gym taking Jacked or whatever, giving all credit to mentioned supp, and increased 60lbs which would be good for a new lifter.
My previous post((I have taken jacked for over a month and half now.Im on my 2nd can.Jack3d and some protein makes damn good results,You should be taking protein anyways but just saying,My bench has gone up about 60lbs in a month no BS...But thats busting ass in the gym...No 3 days a week,I do 5 so... Good luck ))

Now you too....Simply read the bold letter.. Please do..Before you say anything realize what i said.. I've been working out yea.. But really pushed my self like hell for a month and got my bench up that much..THATS PUSHING MYSELF EXTREMEMLY HARD FOR THE MONTH...FOR 2 DAYS A WEEK ON BENCH..

And for your information im giving credit to a very hard workout plus the supplements...You really think i picked up that much weight with no supplements ??? realistically if you or EXLUDE ARE NOT PICKING UP WEIGHT,YA'LL 2 RETARDS ARE DOING IT WRONG or are just simply doing it to stay fit,Im in the gym to get bigger,And stronger,And i maxed out this past saturday,And my bench now sits at 340lbs..So dont tell me im just a begginer or WTF Ever you think i am..I've been working out for almost 2 years now...And up UNTIL 2 months ago i was just lifting to get in shape and stay fit,Until i changed my mind to push myself.
shows what ya'll both dumbasses know

Last edited by 4STANG6; 04-06-2010 at 07:03 PM.
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:02 PM
not exclude

Fine, you are a one of a kind example of awesomeness. Wait, -or- you are clueless.

Congrats on having made it to the gym for TWO WHOLE YEARS. And 5 days a week? WOW, no one here meets those credentials!

Regardless, you mention yourself that you were lifting to "just get in shape"...so I'm glad you finally stepped it up and are now starting to realize your potential. Regardless, your old max wasn't a good max if you think you improved it by 60 lbs in 1 month. I'm not insulting you (on that part), I'm telling you that you could have been lifting more back then. But I'm sure you'll retort with how stupid I am and how much more you know than me because, afterall, you have been working out for TWO WHOLE YEARS. And I'm sure your fitness knowledge is on par with your awe inspiring command of the English language.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Time Served

Thanks!

post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:20 PM
not exclude

I'll go with clueless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4STANG6 on 12/30/09
I have been working out for a little over a year now...
I'd kinda like to see evidence of you putting up 340.
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengedgt View Post
Im starting tomorrow. Anyone have any results with this yet? I've heard its like N.O.Xplode with out the water weight gain? Pro's feel free to chime in.
It's the number one selling pre-workout in the industry right now. Yes, it's a good product. I'll stick with muscle marinade.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
My previous post((I have taken jacked for over a month and half now.Im on my 2nd can.Jack3d and some protein makes damn good results,You should be taking protein anyways but just saying,My bench has gone up about 60lbs in a month no BS...But thats busting ass in the gym...No 3 days a week,I do 5 so... Good luck ))

Now you too....Simply read the bold letter.. Please do..Before you say anything realize what i said.. I've been working out yea.. But really pushed my self like hell for a month and got my bench up that much..THATS PUSHING MYSELF EXTREMEMLY HARD FOR THE MONTH...FOR 5 DAYS A WEEK ON BENCH..

And for your information im giving credit to a very hard workout plus the supplements...You really think i picked up that much weight with no supplements ??? realistically if you or EXLUDE ARE NOT PICKING UP WEIGHT,YA'LL 2 RETARDS ARE DOING IT WRONG or are just simply doing it to stay fit,Im in the gym to get bigger,And stronger,And i maxed out this past saturday,And my bench now sits at 340lbs..So dont tell me im just a begginer or WTF Ever you think i am..I've been working out for almost 2 years now...And up UNTIL 2 months ago i was just lifting to get in shape and stay fit,Until i changed my mind to push myself.
shows what ya'll both dumbasses know
Somebody's a bit defensive...

Get off your high horse man, and realize that there are people out there that have been in the game alot longer than you, and can see straight through your "solid barg." Two years is nothing in terms of lifting, that's just long enough to have gotten your form down, and begun to understand what it its to lift explosively, heavy, and safely. Also, if you're benching 5 days a week "you're doing it wrong."

I'll reiterate what's already been said, adding 60lbs to ones bench in a month is quite a feat for a brand new lifter, to make that kind of progress 2 years in means you haven't been giving 100% up to this point. You'd be hard-pressed to add that kind of weight in a month on a test/winstrol stack, much less a creatine/NO2 stack.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post

Get off your high horse man, and realize that there are people out there that have been in the game alot longer than you, and can see straight through your "solid barg." Two years is nothing in terms of lifting, that's just long enough to have gotten your form down, and begun to understand what it its to lift explosively, heavy, and safely. Also, if you're benching 5 days a week "you're doing it wrong."

I'll reiterate what's already been said, adding 60lbs to ones bench in a month is quite a feat for a brand new lifter, to make that kind of progress 2 years in means you haven't been giving 100% up to this point. You'd be hard-pressed to add that kind of weight in a month on a test/winstrol stack, much less a creatine/NO2 stack.
lol...with all this "rage" I'm starting to wonder what else he may be taking

--wes
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Time Served

Quote:

Hey DUMBASS! Read everything again..I DO NOT BENCH 5 DAYS A WEEK.I workout 5 days a week.Yes i max out twice a week on bench..Sure you may think its wrong,But i really dont give a rats ass on it.People have said to do muscle confusion and other things but that simply never worked out for me.I found a good,hard,steady workout that fits ME...I did not say it would fit EVERYONE and EVERYONE PLEASE DO MY WORKOUT.... Ok you dont believe my bench thats fine,I dont really care to be honest lol... Really dont...
Tell me im doing it wrong lol what else can you say... Your telling me how to workout ? c'mon man...DFWSTANGS is full of worthless morons like you and exlude and whoever else has something to say about my bench, and my workout, and my THOUGHTS on jack3d ... Argue with them... all of ya'll, i dont care lol

DOES ANYONE REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM ON THE WAY I WORKOUT ? DOES IT REALLY AFFECT YA'LLS LIFE? AM I TELLING YA'LL TO DO IT ? I MEAN REALLY ITS WORTHLESS,THOUGHTLESS,RETARDED DUMBASSES LIKE YA'LL THAT MAKE THIS SITE TERRIBLE...YA'LL CANT SIMPLY READ SOMEONES POST WITHOUT TELLING THEM THEIR DOING IT WRONG LOL GET THE F*CK ON AND WORRY ABOUT YA'LLS WORTHLESS LIFES LOL

To the OP... Jack3d is Great,Give it a try...

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Lifer

such a lengthy response for someone who doesnt care.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-less Chris
i got 20 says you car wont run in this year..now go run along and play on ls1tech..
Quote:
damn it son..i only had a few more days..sunnmamabitchin asshat! alight jaypee ill meet ya and pay ya your 20..fuckstick!
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
But really pushed my self like hell for a month and got my bench up that much..THATS PUSHING MYSELF EXTREMEMLY HARD FOR THE MONTH...FOR 5 DAYS A WEEK ON BENCH..

Quote:
Hey DUMBASS! Read everything again..I DO NOT BENCH 5 DAYS A WEEK.I workout 5 days a week.Yes i max out twice a week on bench...
Back on up a minute here champ, I'm somewhat confused here...
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Back on up a minute here champ, I'm somewhat confused here...
He's ragin right now......cohesive thought takes a backseat at the moment

--wes
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Lifer

Raaawwrrr!!!!

Quote:
i got 20 says you car wont run in this year..now go run along and play on ls1tech..
Quote:
damn it son..i only had a few more days..sunnmamabitchin asshat! alight jaypee ill meet ya and pay ya your 20..fuckstick!
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman View Post
He's ragin right now......cohesive thought takes a backseat at the moment

--wes
I think his bench just went up another 60lbs!!!
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 06:04 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Hey DUMBASS! Read everything again..I DO NOT BENCH 5 DAYS A WEEK.I workout 5 days a week.Yes i max out twice a week on bench..Sure you may think its wrong,But i really dont give a rats ass on it.People have said to do muscle confusion and other things but that simply never worked out for me.I found a good,hard,steady workout that fits ME...I did not say it would fit EVERYONE and EVERYONE PLEASE DO MY WORKOUT.... Ok you dont believe my bench thats fine,I dont really care to be honest lol... Really dont...
Tell me im doing it wrong lol what else can you say... Your telling me how to workout ? c'mon man...DFWSTANGS is full of worthless morons like you and exlude and whoever else has something to say about my bench, and my workout, and my THOUGHTS on jack3d ... Argue with them... all of ya'll, i dont care lol

DOES ANYONE REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM ON THE WAY I WORKOUT ? DOES IT REALLY AFFECT YA'LLS LIFE? AM I TELLING YA'LL TO DO IT ? I MEAN REALLY ITS WORTHLESS,THOUGHTLESS,RETARDED DUMBASSES LIKE YA'LL THAT MAKE THIS SITE TERRIBLE...YA'LL CANT SIMPLY READ SOMEONES POST WITHOUT TELLING THEM THEIR DOING IT WRONG LOL GET THE F*CK ON AND WORRY ABOUT YA'LLS WORTHLESS LIFES LOL

To the OP... Jack3d is Great,Give it a try...
Here's the problem. You're trying to feed the OP bullshit, incorrect, ignorant stories. Many people in here have a great working knowledge of fitness and provide accurate, informed knowledge from both experience and science.

It's okay to be ignorant in this forum as long as you are willing to learn, everyone here has something to learn. It's when you spout off bullshit and refuse to learn that people are going to ridicule you.

Calling people, much more knowledgeable and experienced than you, "retarded dumbasses" is going to carry little weight. Too easy to see right through the bullshit and see who the real "retarded dumbass" is in this case.
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
ROID RAGE...jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostang
Mike.. If you go faster than a 6.4 it would be a miracle - unless you have a strong tail wind. That thing is gonna spit chicken bones everywhere..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
ive come closer to 5's then you ever have, and will be deeper in the 5's then you will ever be...just tell me when you will be ready, ill be waiting...
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Time Served

Not quite fellas...but ill stick to my workout, seems to be doing what ill want so ill stick with it

post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Here's the problem. You're trying to feed the OP bullshit, incorrect, ignorant stories. Many people in here have a great working knowledge of fitness and provide accurate, informed knowledge from both experience and science.

It's okay to be ignorant in this forum as long as you are willing to learn, everyone here has something to learn. It's when you spout off bullshit and refuse to learn that people are going to ridicule you.

Calling people, much more knowledgeable and experienced than you, "retarded dumbasses" is going to carry little weight. Too easy to see right through the bullshit and see who the real "retarded dumbass" is in this case.
I'm not giving the op false info at that. Simply what its done with me I don't expect anyone to get my same exact results. He asked about the product I gave my opinion y'all started to disagree with an opinion, that's it.I don't care if u have worked out since the damn 80s not everyones ways will work with others.let me stick to my useless workout.don't let it affect ur life lol

post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINKRD View Post
such a lengthy response for someone who doesnt care.....
And???

post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:16 PM
I hate ghetto niggers

Quote:
I'm not giving the op false info at that. Simply what its done with me I don't expect anyone to get my same exact results. He asked about the product I gave my opinion y'all started to disagree with an opinion, that's it.I don't care if u have worked out since the damn 80s not everyones ways will work with others.let me stick to my useless workout.don't let it affect ur life lol
That's fine keep doing what your doing, just stay out of the forum. Don't get me wrong I'm still new to working out so I come in here to read up on a lot of shit from other people. And after reading all your stuff just made me literally /facepalm myself.

post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:17 PM
not exclude

Quote:
This post just highlights that you are missing the point of my posts. I'm not saying that your workout doesn't work. I'm saying that you must have been maxing incorrectly in the first place, if you think your max increased by 60 lbs in one month. And that's not opinion.

How do you go about getting your max? You're already saying you max twice a week, which would lead to a poor max.
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Time Served

Quote:
This post just highlights that you are missing the point of my posts. I'm not saying that your workout doesn't work. I'm saying that you must have been maxing incorrectly in the first place, if you think your max increased by 60 lbs in one month. And that's not opinion.

How do you go about getting your max? You're already saying you max twice a week, which would lead to a poor max.
I do max twice a week.what I do is, let's say the max is 250... well ill workout with 240..3 sets of 3...push that then max again... my max has gone up by doing that...just how I decided to do it.
Before I took jack3d I was doing 250 I believe. Thought I was pushing myself good,but after I took jack3d it made my workouts a lot more intense,I pushed then for sure hard,that's where I found myself picking up a lot more..like 30lbs it was.then worked out like that until now...stuff does what it says it will do and work of course as a pre workout

post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I do max twice a week.what I do is, let's say the max is 250... well ill workout with 240..3 sets of 3...push that then max again... my max has gone up by doing that...just how I decided to do it.
Before I took jack3d I was doing 250 I believe. Thought I was pushing myself good,but after I took jack3d it made my workouts a lot more intense,I pushed then for sure hard,that's where I found myself picking up a lot more..like 30lbs it was.then worked out like that until now...stuff does what it says it will do and work of course as a pre workout
So earlier you said that you've now been taking Jack3d for a month and a half. Before Jack3d your max bench was 250, and now you said your one rep max is 340. So your one rep max on bench has gone up 90lbs in a month and a half? Just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
not exclude

So you do 3 sets of 3 reps of 240, then 1 set of 1 rep of 250? (Assuming your max was 250)

Try doing a couple warm up sets of 5-8 reps. I like to get really warm so if I'm going for a 1 rep max (1RM) I will lift 1 set of 8 reps of 135, 1 set of 3 reps of 185, 1 set of 5 reps of 225, full rest, then I'll attempt 250. If I get it, I'll get a complete rest of 5-10 minutes, then try 260. I'll continue adding until I fail. That's a way to get a max, hard to know what your max is, without knowing what you can't do. I also rarely max, maybe once every other month. Note that "maxing" is not the same as "going to failure".
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Time Served

Quote:
So you do 3 sets of 3 reps of 240, then 1 set of 1 rep of 250? (Assuming your max was 250)

Try doing a couple warm up sets of 5-8 reps. I like to get really warm so if I'm going for a 1 rep max (1RM) I will lift 1 set of 8 reps of 135, 1 set of 3 reps of 185, 1 set of 5 reps of 225, full rest, then I'll attempt 250. If I get it, I'll get a complete rest of 5-10 minutes, then try 260. I'll continue adding until I fail. That's a way to get a max, hard to know what your max is, without knowing what you can't do. I also rarely max, maybe once every other month. Note that "maxing" is not the same as "going to failure".
Sorry I meant like EXAMPLE BTW I do 3 reps of 250 tues-thursday.max out fri at 260, then again on Monday.then workout with 255 from tues-thurs then again maxing out fri hoping for 265, then suceed hopefully then repeat.kinda confusing but just seems to work for me

post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:55 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Sorry I meant like EXAMPLE BTW I do 3 reps of 250 tues-thursday.max out fri at 260, then again on Monday.then workout with 255 from tues-thurs then again maxing out fri hoping for 265, then suceed hopefully then repeat.kinda confusing but just seems to work for me
That sounds somewhat similar to how the Mad Cow 5x5 program is designed, however, you aren't truly maxing on Fridays as your muscles are not rested if you have worked them the 4 days prior.

How were you maxing before you moved to this new program?
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
So do you bench 320, or "hope" for 265? Sounds to me like you're playing a big shell game with your poundages, making it look like you added 60lbs in a month for some sort of self-validation. There is no way that you were consistently maxing out at 260 for 1RM (100% effort) for several months, and then all of a sudden shot up to 320lbs after a month of taking Jack3ed. It didn't happen.

I'd be more inclinded to believe that you were capable of a low 300lb bench all this time, giving 80% in the gym, and the Jack3d got your ass in gear to starting giving 100%.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Rookie

Quote:
You need at least 10 days rest to get a true Max. Most powerlifters rest for 2 weeks before a meet. Chill out dude, no need to get excited.

Where do you buy your supplements from?

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Time Served

Quote:
So do you bench 320, or "hope" for 265? Sounds to me like you're playing a big shell game with your poundages, making it look like you added 60lbs in a month for some sort of self-validation. There is no way that you were consistently maxing out at 260 for 1RM (100% effort) for several months, and then all of a sudden shot up to 320lbs after a month of taking Jack3ed. It didn't happen.

I'd be more inclinded to believe that you were capable of a low 300lb bench all this time, giving 80% in the gym, and the Jack3d got your ass in gear to starting giving 100%.
I believe you are right...

post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
You need at least 10 days rest to get a true Max. Most powerlifters rest for 2 weeks before a meet. Chill out dude, no need to get excited.

Where do you buy your supplements from?
right now GNC

post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4STANG6
I believe you are right...
Damnit, that's all I was saying in the first place...lol
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Damnit, that's all I was saying in the first place...lol
i realize that now man lol, My bad, just gave me a bit more up for sure lol, so anyways the product worked for me

post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Time Served

I like Jacked, but i tried Muscle Marinade two days ago... i like it 10x better. It didn't get overstimulated and the focus was great.

Thanks Grayhorse for the sample...I just bought two bottles of Jacked and now im pawning them off to get MM...

03 Dodge 2500 CTD
92 GT/ Cobra clone
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
right now GNC
Most rape victims won't admit it. Dude, a 2 minute google search and you can find most supplements about 1/2 the price of what GNC sells shit for. If you like the whole, go into the store experience, go to the Vitamin Shoppe. Also a lot cheaper than GNC.
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Rookie

Quote:
right now GNC
Nice, have you looked at the prices on our site in my sig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethal injection View Post
I like Jacked, but i tried Muscle Marinade two days ago... i like it 10x better. It didn't get overstimulated and the focus was great.

Thanks Grayhorse for the sample...I just bought two bottles of Jacked and now im pawning them off to get MM...
You're welcome my friend, glad you like it!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement