Long road to skinnyness! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Long road to skinnyness!

I have been hesitant to post anything about this lately because I wanted to make sure I was on a consistent path of losing weight first.

I have hardly any pictures of me from before I started losing weight back in August of 2009 so I'll spare the grossness that I was.

I'm 6'3" and weighed 290. I was usually in the 250 - 260 range and was still way over weight but it had peaked in August and I was finally sick of it.

I have been trying to get back to my weight (210) when I felt that I was in the best shape of my life over 12 years ago. Well, this morning I weighed in at 220 so I have now lost 70 pounds and only have about 10 to go! This picture was from a few days ago but I don't look much different. I desperately need to get some sun now! lol

My goal will be to now get a little bulked up and not really care how much I weigh but just feel good.

Anyways, I wanted to thank Greg at Lockout Forums for hooking me up with a wonder drug known as Slim Xtreme. I know that I could not have done this without it because I have been struggling for over 12 years to keep my energy up without eating crap. This stuff was insane. I would literally go for 2 days without sleeping and still be able to go a full 12 hours the following day. I know it was kinda risky but I honestly didn't care. The weight was dropping so fast that it was a risk I was willing to take.

I did not exercise at all until about 1 month ago. I can now do 10 sets of 10 pull-ups within a 30 minute period. I honestly haven't done much of anything else. I do have some 25 lb dumbbells that I have used for curls and other various arm exercises but I have done absolutely no cardio and I sit on my butt all day in front of a computer.

I am now taking the Orange Triad and then the OxyElite Pro to keep my energy up. I have only been needing to take 1 OxyElite in the morning and I'm good to go for the whole day.

Thanks again Greg for your recommendations. I have been a sales rep for you lately. I think all of my neighbors have bought from you within the past week because they have now noticed how much better I look and they want the same!

If anyone needs to talk to someone about supplements or vitamins, do not hesitate to get in touch with Greg. Class Act!

Sorry for the long post, I'm just excited to get back into shape and thought this could be some inspiration for anyone who was also in the same position I was in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	progress.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	97384  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

OK, just found this one pic. This was from May 2009. I am only guessing that I was about 280 here so I packed on another 10 pounds from here.

It's disgusting for me to even see that picture but I think it shows how much I've changed.

I was a 40 x 34 there.

I had to buy all new clothes last week because I could not keep my pants up any more.

I am now back into a 34 x 34 for the first time since graduating high school 17 years ago! lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	5 2009.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	97385  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 03:33 PM
I am a Motherfucker

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Adrenaline is my ABS.

damn dude keep it up, That's a huge difference Gratz on your loss

1985 Mustang GT "MNM"
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Lifer

i miss slim xtreme

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
i miss slim xtreme
I've been trimming down this go 'round without any stimulants (aside from my mornong coffee), and it feels great not having to deal with jitters, cold sweats, sleepless nights, etc. The best part of it all is that I don't have to ween myself off of anything, or have to worry about crashing on the back end.

Slim xtreme does definitely serve it's purpose well, but it isn't necessary for successful weight loss.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Lifer

i never had the downsides. and i've been working my ass off with no results, but when i was on sx i not only felt better about..well everything.. I was getting further along. never called it the key to weight loss, but it was a big help on my end.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
i never had the downsides. and i've been working my ass off with no results, but when i was on sx i not only felt better about..well everything.. I was getting further along. never called it the key to weight loss, but it was a big help on my end.
Take a hader look at your diet, I guarantee that's why you aren't losing weight. SX is speed, of course you had a better sense of well-being.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Lifer

diet consists of steamed veggies, grilled chicken, fish, low carbs, water only with the occasional cup of coffee, and the occasional lean hamburger with a little cheese. once a week or so there is a very moderate "cheat" meal..

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 01:01 PM
tex
Lifer

You can still eat clean without creating a calorie deficit. You need to be burning 500 or so calories a day more than you consume, to lose a lb a week.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Update:

Weighed in at 215 this morning. 75 pounds down!

Yeeeehaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2010-04-01-215.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	97558  
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm over it!

Damn you look like a different person! Great job!!!
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson View Post
Damn you look like a different person! Great job!!!
Thanks! I look like the guy my wife fell in love with 12 years ago! lol
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Sir Clavin

Geez man that's quite a bit of weight to knock off. Now start watching the diet and throw some weights and cardio in, then see what happens.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
WTF is Zed?

Thumbs up

Dude, you look 10 years younger. Congrats, and keep up the great work!
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I slipped up a bit over the weekend and weighed in at 219 this morning. Too much Carne Asada! LOL.

I am so determined to stay in shape. I feel like I have made a complete lifestyle change recently and know that I can do this.

Thanks for the encouragement!
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Lifer

Congratulations on the excellent progress and lifestyle changes. Best wishes on continued progress and healthiness.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 PM
RIP ERIC MEJIA

slim xtreme

Quote:
i miss slim xtreme
damn I have 2 brand new bottles, and 1 open everytime I take one makes me feel kinda weird

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Been a while since I have posted on here. April 15th my wife decided to leave me after losing 85 pounds and getting in the best shape of my life. Oh well, her loss!

This was about 1 week ago. I Got down to 205 so my total weight loss was 85 pounds! I'm sitting at 215 now. Picked up mostly muscle I think????? I've been hitting the weights more consistently and feel way better now. Now the hard part will be to keep the weight off!
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Adrenaline is my ABS.

dang bro sorry for your loss..... that's never easy
on the other hand nice job on your weight loss.

1985 Mustang GT "MNM"
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 12:45 AM
T-MINUS

Well, at least she bounced when you are able to get laid. It just would have been depressing to be fat and lonely.

Nice work though. I'm sitting at 197, down from almost 250.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post

Nice work though. I'm sitting at 197, down from almost 250.
What?! I don't think I would recognize you! My cousin lost a lot of weight from like 310 down to 185 and I tried his diet but hit a plateau as I had no time to exercise.

What was the secret Sean?

Last year I dropped from 260 down to 220 and felt great, but caved and started eating again. Back at 240 now and want to be 200 or less by end of year. I did a ZERO carb diet with a one day a week cheat. Dropped the 40 lbs in 60 days.

I might consider going the route of suppliments to kick up metabolism but don't know where to start as I don't have time for exercise in my busy schedule.

Sorry, I'm fat and too lazy to look it up but how do I get in touch with Greg about some suggestions?

Thanks!

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Lifer

So you sit at a computer all day? Sounds like my job...

Any more info how to get a hold of this Greg? I'm 6'5 and 300lbs and I'm tired it myself. I'm not a hardcore dieter, but have cut my calorie consumption in half and still haven't lost any weight. I try to exercise, but the 12.5 hours at work a day plus my 2 hour ours of total driving to get back and fourth from work leaves me little time to for sleep and house chores, much less a good work out.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 03:32 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97 View Post
What?! I don't think I would recognize you! My cousin lost a lot of weight from like 310 down to 185 and I tried his diet but hit a plateau as I had no time to exercise.

Last year I dropped from 260 down to 220 and felt great, but caved and started eating again. Back at 240 now and want to be 200 or less by end of year. I did a ZERO carb diet with a one day a week cheat. Dropped the 40 lbs in 60 days.

I might consider going the route of suppliments to kick up metabolism but don't know where to start as I don't have time for exercise in my busy schedule.

Sorry, I'm fat and too lazy to look it up but how do I get in touch with Greg about some suggestions?

Thanks!

I'll call you.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97 View Post

Thanks!
PM Greg (GRAYHORSE) or check out his forum www.lockoutforums.com

Chuck
2001 Black Bullitt (For Sale)
2009 Black JK Unlimited X, M6, 35's
www.imboc.com
Rob (Tweakd) Memorial 3/13/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement