Muscle Marinade? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Muscle Marinade?

Anybody tried this yet? I would have given it a go by now, but I still have two pre workout supps that I'm going through...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Lifer

Greg sold me on it so I plan on trying it once I finish my bottle of N.O. Fury (Six Star), I'm taking a break from weights and focusing on cardio so it may be a while.

George
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Is it cold in here?

Expecting my order today or tomorrow.
Excited to try it.

[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by George G. View Post
I'm taking a break from weights and focusing on cardio
Why? Lean mass burns more calories, both at rest and when you train. If it's purely a time issue then I understand, but if not continue to do both for the best results.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Lifer

I'm gonna start taking mine tomorrow. Got it in yesterday.

Don't talk about it! Be about it!
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Oooooooh-whee

Subscribing for results.

8/16/05
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
Why? Lean mass burns more calories, both at rest and when you train. If it's purely a time issue then I understand, but if not continue to do both for the best results.
I'm trying to lean out quite a bit. When I was lifting, I was getting stronger and slightly bigger, it was just covered with lots of fat. Usually I'd do both but I'm also on a calorie limit so there's not enough for muscle growth.

George
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by George G. View Post
I'm trying to lean out quite a bit. When I was lifting, I was getting stronger and slightly bigger, it was just covered with lots of fat. Usually I'd do both but I'm also on a calorie limit so there's not enough for muscle growth.
I'm not suggesting that you try to "grow" while cutting fat, what I am saying is that lean mass is what is doing all your fat burning, and by not lifting you are allowing your muscles to atrophy, thus making them less effective at burning fat. Having less muscle will also bring down your resting metabolic rate which a: means you bur less calories during the day, and B: it takes longer to get into the fat burning zone when you do cardio.

You say that you are on a "calorie limit," but you need to feed the body. Don't focus so much on just a specific number of calories, learn what your body needs to function optimally (take in account what you burn in the gym and doing cardio), and adjust down slightly from there. As an example (rounded figures, yours will differ) lets say that a body needs 2000 calories during a day without any kind of exercise, and they typically burn 500 calories doing cardio and another 500 while weight training. This example person wants to target a 500 calorie deficit to promote fat loss, so their 3 options are:

1. eat 1500 calories a day and sit on ther ass
2. eat 2000 calories and do cardio daily
3. eat 2500 calories a day and do both cardio and weight training

Of those 3 options #3 is the healthiest overall, as well as being the most efficient way to burn bodyfat. Yes, they are eating more, but they are also fueling their muslces to keep them pumping blood, as well as fueling the metabolic furnace, which keeps it efficiently tapping into bodyfat for energy, instead of consuming precious lean muscle tissue which happens when caloric intake drops too low.

Another plus to doing it this way is that the musles won't shrink and "flatten out" like they would when not training them, so they will still be full and hard once the fat is melted away, giving a much more visually appealing end result. If you want it, you gotta work for it.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 02:18 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
If you want it, you gotta work for it.

well shit, their goes my idea
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Lifer

Ok now that the derail is over....... I'd have to say I took it today and i actually felt great. Felt focused and actually had a good bit of energy. Will have more results tomorrow after i get out of the gym. And I can say that after the gym right now and i still have a ton of energy left. I worked out pretty good and am normally tired. Maybe it's me or maybe it's the shake. We'll see. But right now i like it.

Don't talk about it! Be about it!
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Rookie

Nothing compares period

This will be number 1 sold in the nation by next year.

I encourage you to read the whole white sheet on this product.

http://www.puruslabs.net/research/mu...per_locked.pdf

Everyones reviews are amazing. Both flavors taste good as well.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

I just got...bought, whatever, a thing of Super Pump 250. I like it but will have to try it when I finish this.

06 Evo MR *toy*
89 LX 5.0 *toy*
2010 Kia Soul *wifes car*
00 GS400 *daily driver/toy...*
03 BMW 745iL *daily driver/toy*
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Rookie

I did a quick search on the web. These came up right away, i didnt see any negative reviews yet. There are tons more these are just the first few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushan_ku View Post
Just got back from gym

MAN

I had the most *fun* workout I've had in many, many months! I was excited and energetic but not jittery and loopy! Massive focus and great intensity.. .and better pumps than expected today

focus = 10/10
intensity = 10/10
energy = 10/10
endurance = 10/10
taste with more water 8/10
mixability with more water 7/10

buh bye Jack3d... hello MM !!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreast View Post
This is my initial thoughts on Purus Labs new pre-workout supplement Muscle Marinade ( Purus Punch ), this is UNSPONSORED, here is what they have to say about it:

Mix-ability: 9/10
I was supprised how well it mixed most supplements always leave small chunks but about 99 percent of the powder mixed in relatively easily, I did notice once i let it sit for a couple minutes ( while I put something in my stomach ) it seemed to separate a bit but no big deal

Taste: 10/10
Right on with what the reps were saying, most of the time people pump their shit up and say the taste is probably the best on the market, or the taste is "alright" when in reality it taste like horse shit. This was perfect, definitely could drink this on a long term basis. Right there with Kool-aid or Hawaiian Punch.

Stim Effect: 8/10
Stims were good, I enjoyed it didn't put me in a state where I was overwhelmed, really woke me up and gave me a smooth feeling, which was great because I was dragging ass all day from school.

Pump: 9/10
I felt like I was an Alpha male on this stuff probably walked around the gym like I was mr. cool cause people kept staring at me. Felt so great I probably pushed myself too far. (While I was Benching I wanted to squeeze one more rep out and failed 70 percent of the way with no rep :facepalm: needless to say nobody thought I was an alpha male after that)

Overall: 9/10: I love trying pre-workouts, really fits my life style but ill probably stop at this one for a while, 27 true servings is nice, dosed for a full amount of creatine so will save money on that. Very impressed with all these ingredients I thought it would taste crappy, but leave it to Purus to pull it off, very impressed.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK OR PM IM ALWAYS ON :facepalm:

Down goes VPX :yodawg: :fukinskanks: :fawkyeah:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx88 View Post
Just got my Muscle Marinade in today. Fast shipping as usual from Lockout.
Today was legs, my favorite day so I couldn't wait.

Taste-9/10 Tasted pretty damn good. Although I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch flavor, I really did like it. Pretty much tasted like kool-aid.

Mixability-9/10 Mixed very easily. Did have the kind of foamy stuff on top that I usually notice with Xtend. Other than that it was just fine.

Energy-10/10 I'm a big fan of pre-workout stims and I have tried many different products. However, I haven't been taking any for a few weeks now just to give my self a break. For this reason I used just a little bit less than a full scoop just to be safe. It was perfect. Seemed very clean. Not like with other Jack3d where I felt cracked out and would crash hard after wards.

Overall-9.5/10 I can honestly say that this is now my favorite pre-workout supplement. I really respect the fact that Purus put a lot of research into the product and that its not a prop blend. I definitely recommend it to everyone. Oh yeah, Purus definitely has the best looking label out the there. These tubs look bad ass.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider View Post
Im not one to post very often but holy shit....I am very stim tollerent and this stuff is like crack.

1.It doesnt mix awsome but still taste great.

2. Doesnt give much of a "pump"

Now the good, loads of energy, less time before sets, felt like I was god on this stuff. It actually cut close to 15mins of my workout. I had way more endurace.

This stuff is legit, I actually think it made me push myself to hard, thought I might puke towards the end of my workout. Also sweated my butt off but it was probably do to the fact I was pushing myself so hard.

Hats off to purus best pw ive tried for sure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuzzum View Post
Quick review..
Purus Muscle Marinade- Grape Juice Flavor

Taste 10/10, the taste is spot on, like actual grape juice meets coolaid...not too sweet, not too sour, I mixed with about 16oz's of water and some ice.

Mix-ability 9.5/10, Mixed good and quick, some settling occurred when I let the drink sit for a few mins, I expect this, and there wasn't a ton down there.

Stim Effect :doitfaggot: 9.5/10, I woke up from a nap, had a piece of ezekiel bread with some peanut butter and drank about half my drink. I then made a shake "for post workout" and got my stuff together, by the time I was in the car I could feel the stims already! Not too overpowering but I was worried once I had the whole drink it would be. Finished my drink on the way to the gym and all was good. Focus was great, jitter-free, and I didn't crash at all. "I had a little stomach discomfort, but I've experienced this with most pre-workouts...esp if I don't eat enuff preworkout"

Workout was good, I did a high rep chest day today followed by 20 mins of HIIT and 30 mins of lower intensity cardio, drink gave me plenty of energy for a big workout/cardio session like this. I was drenched after HIIT stairs, and I wanted more.

Pump-9.5/10, I don't get a chest pump too easily and from what I've read about this supp, I wasn't expecting a huge pump, seems endurance and power is what Purus was shooting for...turns out I was wrong, I was vascular through my front delts. Surprising pump effects from MM, very pleased.

I also got a little bit of Beta Alanine tingles, I didn't expect this either because I use Beta Alanine thru-out the day, usually I don't get tingles from even 3 grams...leads me to believe Purus's ingredients are of top quality.

Overall it's awesome. I can report back after a few weeks of use, I might wana finish my tub of Superpump first tho, I'd rather have a superior preworkout closer to spring...I had a great workout, endurance was up, and so was my energy and pumps. MM will be my new preworkout and I will def. recommend to friends.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopes View Post
Quick review on MM.

Taste 10/10- Put 1 scoop in 12oz of water and mixed great and tasted exactly like the Paul Newman's Grape Juice, even the burps in the gym tasted like it which to be honest was good.

Stim 9/10- Took a little bit to kick in for me but man, its been about 3.5 hours since I've taken it and still feeling good, not over the edge but the feel good energy with no crash yet. Kudos on that.

Pump 9/10- I wasn't expecting much of a pump but did chest today and I could feel every set, from incline db to fly to decline cables, it felt good.

Endurance 10/10- Never felt good throughout my whole workout as much as MM made it. Did 6 sets of incline db, started 80lbs and went up my 10lbs each time to 130lbs, got 4 reps at 130. Did flys and some negatives after and still could push just as if I hadn't done incline db at all.

Overall 9.5/10. Completely unbiased, but Greg you got a hit on a preworkout here. Will be my new product to stick with from now on I believe. My mom even wants to use it, got her on it and a few guys at the gym are planning on ordering some from Lockout.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboli View Post
here's a brief marinade review:
took it pre-workout tonight just to try it. saving the rest for pct.
taste: 9.5/10 i got the grape flavor. taste just like grape bubblegum to me. definitely the best tasting pre-workout drink i've ever used
pumps: too hard to tell from todays workout. i did 5x5 squats/deadlifts and rack pulls so not much of a pump type workout. decent calf pump when i did calves to finish off
focus: 10/10 amazing focus and intensity for my workout. i was expecting it to be good, but it surpassed what i was hoping for
energy: 10/10 got stronger as the workout progressed. actually wanted to do cardio after lifting which i havent wanted to do since i started my cycle. tons of energy to spare and wasnt tired at all after i finished. felt like i could have gone on forever

overall, im def siked on this product and can't wait to use it every workout
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by station2 View Post

TASTE 10 on 10- awesome Taste, reminds me of welches grape drink! An intense grape after taste

STIM 10 on 10- all i can say is woW, on an empty stomach it kicked in about 10 min on the way to the gym. was Very anxious to work out, full of energy

PUMP 10 on 10- was expecting a great pump but nothing like i experienced last night, did a bicep tricep work out and immediately felt on fire!

ENDURANCE 10 on 10- Once again as soon as i hit the gym from 7 to 8:15 did an endurance target volume workout on arms with only 25-30 sec rest in between, i blew through it without gasing out. I could of Marinated longer in the gym

IN ALL 10 on 10 : Big ups to lockout! Incredible product! It was ridiculous on how long it lingered in my system, maybe it was because of the empty stomach. Will be my new preworkout, cant wait to try the punch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Is it cold in here?

Got my muscle marinade last week!
So far, so good!
And it tastes like Tang. lol

post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Ok, finally picked some up. I got the grape flavor, never had a grape flavored supplement. Opened it up and it was seriously the worst smelling supplement or food in general that I've ever willfully consumed. Mixed with 12oz water and, despite the smell, it tasted great. It tasted like a liquid grape jolly rancher, very tasty. Mixed well, went down easy, no stomach issues like I seemed to get with Jack3d. Seriously everytime I'd take Jack3d, I'd be on the toilet about 5 minutes later. Anyways, it took about 30 minutes for me to feel it kick in. Definitely got a "buzz" feeling but it wasn't unenjoyable, I felt more "in the zone" than jittery or wired or anything like that. I also must say that I took this after a 10 hour shift on my feet and not much sleep the night before, and I felt great in the gym, felt like I could have done some more. I don't think it gave me any extra energy or drive or anything like that, but kept me feeling like I could workout at my normal intensity for a longer period of time, which is a better feeling that getting all antsy and wired like with other pre workout supps. Based on only one use, I'd give it a 7/10 so far, as I'd really like to take it on a day that I wasn't really tired or used up beforehand.
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 10:20 AM
lol, this place sucks now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Nothing compares period

This will be number 1 sold in the nation by next year.

I encourage you to read the whole white sheet on this product.

http://www.puruslabs.net/research/mu...per_locked.pdf

Everyones reviews are amazing. Both flavors taste good as well.
I'm gonna have to disagree on the taste of that stuff. Now I've only had the free sample that you supplied with my other order, but it was pretty nasty. I can't speak too much in the way of performance, but I kinda sorta felt better after my workout. Mine also had a bunch of white particles floating around in it that never went away
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4 View Post
I'm gonna have to disagree on the taste of that stuff. Now I've only had the free sample that you supplied with my other order, but it was pretty nasty. I can't speak too much in the way of performance, but I kinda sorta felt better after my workout. Mine also had a bunch of white particles floating around in it that never went away
I noticed the little white particles too, but I would still put its mixability ahead of jacked or NO xplode or super pump. I constantly found myself having to keep stirring those drinks up where as the muscle marinade stayed mixed...
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Is it cold in here?

I have been taking it for about a month now. I have only tried the Citrus Punch flavored. It was a lot easier to drink when I first started taking it. Pretty rough to get it down now. BUT, it definately works. And I don't have the soreness I used to the next day. I am gonna stay with it. Will try the grape next time.

post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 03:39 PM
CEO of......

I tried the sample packet my brother got with his Jacked order. I thought the grape tasted pretty damn good. Almost tasted too sweet, but i'm complaining. I'll order mine when i get the extra mony.
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Lifer

so would you still take a post work out recovery shake if you were taking this before you worked out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-less Chris
i got 20 says you car wont run in this year..now go run along and play on ls1tech..
Quote:
damn it son..i only had a few more days..sunnmamabitchin asshat! alight jaypee ill meet ya and pay ya your 20..fuckstick!
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 04:24 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINKRD View Post
so would you still take a post work out recovery shake if you were taking this before you worked out?

a protien shake, yes
post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 08:00 PM
I hate ghetto niggers

I might have to try some of this shit. I've only been working out like crazy for the past 2 months and I've never taken a pre workout sup. All I do is drink a protein shake before hand and go hammer down.

post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:25 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4 View Post
What flavor did you try? I havent heard anyone that didnt like the taste, well one now. To me the punch is a little strong but still good. Are there other preworkouts you like the taste of?

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Time Served

got mine yesterday....Thanks Greg, and so far so good I tried N.O. shotgun and N.O. explode and a few others but this ones seems to be pretty (so far no problems on my stomach) and got the energy that I needed. I finished my workout an hour ago and I'm sitting @ work wishing I was still @ the gym.

Will post in a few days again.....
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
lol, this place sucks now

Quote:
What flavor did you try? I havent heard anyone that didnt like the taste, well one now. To me the punch is a little strong but still good. Are there other preworkouts you like the taste of?
Pretty sure it was the punch. I have no point of reference, so it might taste great compared to all the others. The only other kind of supplement I have used is Syntha-6, which is really damn good, but obviously not in the same category.
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 07:16 PM
I am a Motherfucker

took a serving of this today and was able to do heavy weights for 2 hours and also run 5 miles after. I didn't feel like I was on drugs and afterwards after a smoked alittle herbs felt real nice!
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Lifer

took this today, i've never been on any other pre-work out supp, so have nothing to compare it too.

after about 30 min's i could feel my ears were hot and felt a little itchy. my buddy said when he took jack3d he felt the same "itchyness"....

it was a weird/cool feeling afterwards. like i didnt feel jittery wired, but definetly felt super focused. and although i didnt think i felt "pumped" i wanted to go from one set right next to the next without stopping for a rest. definelty pushed myself harder on reps...never felt a crash when i came off the "zone" feeling either.

so far other then the terrible smell, i like it!

Quote:
i got 20 says you car wont run in this year..now go run along and play on ls1tech..
Quote:
damn it son..i only had a few more days..sunnmamabitchin asshat! alight jaypee ill meet ya and pay ya your 20..fuckstick!
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Lifer

oh and thanks Greg for the fast delivery. ordered it yesterday and got it today

Quote:
Quote:
post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 01:53 AM
not exclude

Quote:
took this today, i've never been on any other pre-work out supp, so have nothing to compare it too.

after about 30 min's i could feel my ears were hot and felt a little itchy. my buddy said when he took jack3d he felt the same "itchyness"....

it was a weird/cool feeling afterwards. like i didnt feel jittery wired, but definetly felt super focused. and although i didnt think i felt "pumped" i wanted to go from one set right next to the next without stopping for a rest. definelty pushed myself harder on reps...never felt a crash when i came off the "zone" feeling either.

so far other then the terrible smell, i like it!
That flush/itchy feeling is most likely the blood vessels in your face dialating. Most preworkout supps have some kind of vasodialator in them and can cause this in people, it's not any issue to be concerned about.
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
That flush/itchy feeling is most likely the blood vessels in your face dialating. Most preworkout supps have some kind of vasodialator in them and can cause this in people, it's not any issue to be concerned about.
It's the 2000mg's of Beta Alanine. The "Beta Alanine tingles."
I personally love the tingle, others not so much.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 12:57 PM
drvng fstr thn u w/1 hand

Quote:
I'm loving this product.. Absolutely loving it. It's so smooth the whole way through that its not like I'm cracked out but my pumps/endurance just keep going.

I must also say.... Greg you're the shiz mang! I asked for a shirt to pass the word here in columbus and you fucking sent one. I'm going to make sure you get more business. Not to mention I had my order in 2 days. You're seriously top notch brother.

militarysignatures.com

*SOLD*'04 Mystic Chrome Cobra
*SOLD*'03 DSG Lightning #55 of 4270

'94 Cobra
408 with a Vortech YSI strapped to it and all the goodies.
post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 01:01 PM

Also...

lol Seeing as I only have one arm... the one sleeve was really tight on it. lol Pimp shirt

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Rookie

Thanks my friend!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Is it cold in here?

Quote:
Are you the owner of Lockout forums?????

post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankustang View Post
Are you the owner of Lockout forums?????
thanks me...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Whitepony View Post
I'm loving this product.. Absolutely loving it. It's so smooth the whole way through that its not like I'm cracked out but my pumps/endurance just keep going.

X2. I got mine today and love it

03 Dodge 2500 CTD
92 GT/ Cobra clone
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Time Served

I also have not used a pre-workout before and ordered this. I have to say I love it!! No side effects and feel really motivated!!! And got it all the way in ND in about 3 days!!!! Thanks
Greg!!!

P.S. You will prob have some more orders coming this way.........ND that is.
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethic1 View Post
I also have not used a pre-workout before and ordered this. I have to say I love it!! No side effects and feel really motivated!!! And got it all the way in ND in about 3 days!!!! Thanks
Greg!!!

P.S. You will prob have some more orders coming this way.........ND that is.
Thank you sir...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Lifer

i've been on this for about 7 days now. my only complaint is it works TOO well. lol i take it when i get home by 530. i can't fall asleep untill 2am and then i'm still restless throughtout the night. i dont feel jittery or wired at all. i just can't turn my mind off. i've become TOO focused. i've read a few other people say the same thing. i do like how it makes my ears tingle now, b/c i know that's when its kicking in

Quote:
Quote:
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Retired race car

Quote:
i've been on this for about 7 days now. my only complaint is it works TOO well. lol i take it when i get home by 530. i can't fall asleep untill 2am and then i'm still restless throughtout the night. i dont feel jittery or wired at all. i just can't turn my mind off. i've become TOO focused. i've read a few other people say the same thing. i do like how it makes my ears tingle now, b/c i know that's when its kicking in
Rub one out bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan03mach
Yep, I lost big deal.. You won, you are the master..
I drug the shit outa seb about 4 years ago and it was the best thing to ever happen in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama View Post
i blew all my money and some of my friends lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama View Post
of yeah and guys its not hiv or anything, its the herpes
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

after I run out of Jack3d I will try this. I was very focused on the jack3d and had a long will to return to the gym after my workout even 4 hours after. I will defenantly talk to u on my next purchase of any Greg.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6
post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Time Served

I tried Muscle marinade for the first time today and it blows superpump 250 away. This stuff actually gave me a buzz for a little while. Cardio was definitely better and got a few extra sets in on bench as well. I'm a fan!

It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengedgt View Post
after I run out of Jack3d I will try this. I was very focused on the jack3d and had a long will to return to the gym after my workout even 4 hours after. I will defenantly talk to u on my next purchase of any Greg.
Im a fan of Jack3ed as well. I love the fruit punch. It's a great product.
The MM is a little stronger stim wise and has much more per serving on the ingreds.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 09:12 PM
I am a Motherfucker

I'd like to start taking stims like this but I'm afraid my heart would explode..
I just now stopped having heart palpitations and just started taking Creatine and Glutimine. I'm just scared to stack them.
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunFordCobra View Post
I'd like to start taking stims like this but I'm afraid my heart would explode..
I just now stopped having heart palpitations and just started taking Creatine and Glutimine. I'm just scared to stack them.
I know were u stand. I like the jack3d cause it didnt make me feel wired and my heart wasnt racing like in the past with other products.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Lifer

i'm going to have to start making sure i take this before 4pm, regardless if i dont get to the gym until 630. I took it at 5 yesterday and had another restless night where I couldn’t turn my brain off. going off of 2 hrs sleep right now

Quote:
Quote:
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Lifer

Seems pretty comparable/about the same as NO Explode to me. It definitely tastes like crap tho.

--wes
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Time Served

can someone pm me where you can buy this from and how much?
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 beast View Post
greg has it in his store on lockoutforums.com
post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 beast View Post
lockoutsupplements.com

Great business guy... cheap.. and local

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement