Ok, I've copied most of this from Greg's post last year, and added a few things.
DFWStangs Summer Transformation 2010
Let me know if you are interested in sponsoring the contest, and adding more to the prize money, or offering other incentives
(Need more sponsors!)
Same as last year...
There seems to be a lot of badasses in the pumping iron forum. It’s time to put up or shut up. Show us what you got! Summer will be here shortly and this transformation will get you ready for the pool, lake, beach, or whatever.
The transformation can be weight loss, bulk, muscle gain, anything you think will make the best transformation for you to win.
How contestants will be judged: Each judge ranks the contestants from first to last. If there are 10 contestants, each first place vote is awarded 10 points, which decreases to the 10th place vote which would be awarded 1 point. Then all the results would be tallied up to decide the contestant’s place.
Prizes: (So Far)
This year we are asking everyone to donate $25 to the following paypal account [email protected]
if you want to join. The money will be counted once the contest starts, and we'll come up with prize ammounts.
Start Date: Jan 15 - Feb 1, 2009
End Date: June 15, 2009
• Must be an active poster on Dfwstangs (Judges discretion)
• Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper so we can verify the date) or a white piece of paper with date and "xxxxxxxxxx" on it. (i will tell you a week prior so there's no cheating by starting now)
• A minimum of 4 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front with newspaper), relaxed back or flexed back, front double bicep or most muscular, legs). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing). More poses/pictures are encouraged. Guys can wear shorts, Girls can wear bathing suit top also.
• No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones/hgh (obviously this will be on the honor system)
• Any of the contestants who does not complete the starting pics, final pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified.
Below is the information each contestant will fill out.
First round of pics are due anytime between Jan 15th and Feb 1st, this gives some of you guys enough time. Contest starts on the 15th, but we'll allow entries up until February 1st
In your post include the following….
Short bio about yourself:
Supplements that will be used during the contest:
Short Term Goal:
Long Term Goal:
Other: (Optional) Starting and ending measurments, lift stats, BF%, etc...
See official Read only thread for full list
by default i'm adding you
we need judges, let me know if you are interested in judging via PM
Let the games begin!