Superpump 250 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
not exclude

Superpump 250

First time I've taken Superpump, and been taking it for about 3 weeks now. I just recently moved up to two scoops this week.

However, spent about 2 hours in the gym today...then right after went to do about a mile of 100m sprint HIIT. About half a mile in I started puking and afterward could not get my heart rate to go down. Felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest and I couldn't get my breathing rate to go down for about half an hour. I was starting to think I might really be in trouble. It's down now after sitting in a cold shower for about 15 minutes, but I'm still pretty light headed.

I've taken NOxplode and NANOvapor before and never experienced this. Was wondering if anyone has experienced and/or heard of anything similar? I'm gonna drop back down to one scoop for the time being and if I experience this again am going to stop it all together. Today really worried me for a while there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Time Served

I personally dont like super pump 250... it really didnt do anything for me on 2 scoops, pump but no mnotivation...im on NOxplode now and i dont like it either, im just holding out till they get the Cytanox back in...i preferr it and it is more potent in my opinion, and nanovaper is a waste, i crash in the middle of my work out...I take cytanox 3 scoops before my work out and a scoop of cytacell after my work out......but i would def. go back to 1 scoop or change your preworkout supp.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Lifer

I would never try cardio on that shit. Read some of the runners forums. You might end up having a heart attack on that shit. I use NOShotgun but only on weightlifting days.

-John
-2007 Mustang GT

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96BluOvl View Post
I would never try cardio on that shit. Read some of the runners forums. You might end up having a heart attack on that shit. I use NOShotgun but only on weightlifting days.
This, stimulants before cardio?? Not a good idea.

SuperPump250 is one of my favorites. Not too weak, not to strong for me....

The new Purus Labs pre-workout will be the best in the industry, mark my words.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
not exclude

Alright, I'll definitely stay away from any cardio then if I've taken it. I just didn't think it would affect me that way, especially after 2 hours in the gym...I really did think I was going to have a heart attack. So anyone reading this, be warned.

I normally do my cardio in the morning when I get up for PT because that's the only time I can make myself do it.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
Alright, I'll definitely stay away from any cardio then if I've taken it. I just didn't think it would affect me that way, especially after 2 hours in the gym...I really did think I was going to have a heart attack. So anyone reading this, be warned.

I normally do my cardio in the morning when I get up for PT because that's the only time I can make myself do it.

I take noX before grappling, never had a prob. Keep it to one scoop though.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario View Post
I take noX before grappling, never had a prob. Keep it to one scoop though.
I took two scoops on Friday went for approx 2 hr workout then ran three miles and was fine. However, I was on a full stomach then, not so much today. I dunno, different strokes for different folks but I think I'm going to avoid it anyway. All NO suplements hurt my stomach when I'm moving around a lot simply cuz they fizz up in my gut.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 12:28 AM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
I took two scoops on Friday went for approx 2 hr workout then ran three miles and was fine. However, I was on a full stomach then, not so much today. I dunno, different strokes for different folks but I think I'm going to avoid it anyway. All NO suplements hurt my stomach when I'm moving around a lot simply cuz they fizz up in my gut.

Make sure you dont shake em, always use a spoon to mix. I've found the only two I can take are Noxplode and Jacked.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 11:12 AM
I miss Colorado

I alternate a can of super pump 250 till it runs out, then do a can of NO xplode.
I workout at 5-6pm, and NO xplode keeps my up past midnight.

Death store, SuperPump totally gets me motivated. If im really not feeling the gym, and take a couple scoops, i cant not go.

I did just get NO Xplode "new intensity" in the mail today. I was really excited about it, and it is terrible. It tasted like plastic.
I always go straight from the gym, to eat dinner, and as soon as i started eating i felt like vomiting. I got halfway through my sandwich and had to stop. About 10 minutes after i stopped eating, i felt okay.

NO xplode > NO xplode new 'intensity'

'79 malibu 4speed.
'74 Datsun 260Z 302chevy/TKO500 swap in progress

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Make sure you dont shake em, always use a spoon to mix. I've found the only two I can take are Noxplode and Jacked.
How do you like Jacked? It's the number seller right now and people are loving it.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
How do you like Jacked? It's the number seller right now and people are loving it.

I like it, vitamin shoppe had it for 20 bucks so I said what the hell. It does not give me that "I'm going to shit myself" feeling noxplode does. I do however get more of a "pump" (not that im big enough to really get a pump) from noxplode. Taste is good and I like the fact that the serving size is so small. I do heavy cardio on the stuff so I will only do one scoop.

So yeah I do like it over noxplode and I'll buy again. Next time it will be from you though.

Whats your opinion on it and what do you think of all the claims they make?
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Owned!!

I have been taking that NO Xplode for a while now and think its awesome but since i have started working out twice a day i was wondering if was ok to take NO Xplode twice a day? i only use one scoop.

www.myspace.com/dmoney86
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 01:42 PM
I miss Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money2003 View Post
I have been taking that NO Xplode for a while now and think its awesome but since i have started working out twice a day i was wondering if was ok to take NO Xplode twice a day? i only use one scoop.
I think it should be, thats only 2 scoops a day? some people take more than that for one session

'79 malibu 4speed.
'74 Datsun 260Z 302chevy/TKO500 swap in progress

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Rookie

Quote:

So yeah I do like it over noxplode and I'll buy again. Next time it will be from you though.

USP Labs is know for crazy stupid claims and this is their first real hit. I didnt like Anabolic Pump, i didnt like P-Slin, and i didnt like the Powerfull or the Primed that was suppose to be the greatest.
I still havent tried Jacked but we do sell a ton of it and it's lived up to the hype on the boards.
Our Purus Labs pre workout releases Jan 1st and mark my words, it will be the best in the industry. Soon i'll be posting the White Sheet from our Dr. and it will be an interesting read to say the least.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Worship me

If I drink coffee before I run it makes my heart rate feel too high. I can't imagine taking this stuff before cardio.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Lifer

I can't imagine taking any of that crap period!
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
I can't imagine taking any of that crap period!
We know.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
We know.
No worries, I still think you have some of the best prices around for crap anywhere though!
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
USP Labs is know for crazy stupid claims and this is their first real hit. I didnt like Anabolic Pump, i didnt like P-Slin, and i didnt like the Powerfull or the Primed that was suppose to be the greatest.
I still havent tried Jacked but we do sell a ton of it and it's lived up to the hype on the boards.
Our Purus Labs pre workout releases Jan 1st and mark my words, it will be the best in the industry. Soon i'll be posting the White Sheet from our Dr. and it will be an interesting read to say the least.
Can't wait i've been looking for a good pre work out supp.

Don't talk about it! Be about it!
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
I like it, vitamin shoppe had it for 20 bucks so I said what the hell. It does not give me that "I'm going to shit myself" feeling noxplode does. I do however get more of a "pump" (not that im big enough to really get a pump) from noxplode. Taste is good and I like the fact that the serving size is so small. I do heavy cardio on the stuff so I will only do one scoop.

Between Jacked and NOxplode, which is better? The wife won't let me purchase a laundry list of sups. at once.

...Because it's Super-Badass!
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerevicious13 View Post
Between Jacked and NOxplode, which is better? The wife won't let me purchase a laundry list of sups. at once.
Take your pick, both effect me different. NoX will give me more of a "pump" but it fucks with my stomach and I dont care for the taste. Jacked is a little easier going down and wont make you crap yourself.

I think you can now buy single servings of NoX, I'd do that and see that you think.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Take your pick, both effect me different. NoX will give me more of a "pump" but it fucks with my stomach and I dont care for the taste. Jacked is a little easier going down and wont make you crap yourself.

I think you can now buy single servings of NoX, I'd do that and see that you think.
Cool Bro! Thanks.

...Because it's Super-Badass!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement