high protien drinks, shots? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Pitchin and flippin

high protien drinks, shots?

I'm looking for something that has a high amount of protien that doesn't taste completly like ass. I need to take in around 40g a day. I took some stuff that looked like a gel and was in a tube the wednesday but damn it sucked. The only good thing about was there wasn't that much of it to drink.

Any sudgestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Lifer

I take a few different types of liquid protein.
Some of the stuff out there is junk though.

I stick to the good stuff.
I take...
Dymatize Elite Liquid Protein(45grams)
Ingredients: Pure filtered deionized water, Elite Liquid Protein Blend ((biopeptide, whey protein isolate and casein protein isolate), l-glutamine), citric acid and/or milk acid, natural and artificial flavors, caramel color, sucralose, blue #1, titanium dioxide.

I am now also trying out the new...
Inner Armor Nitro-PEAK 50x(50grams)
ProNitro X™:
Whey Protein Isolate And Joint Restoration Matrix [Containing Pro-Connect™ (Connective Tissue And Cartliage Repair Matrix (Low Molecular Weight Hydrolyzed Collagen Isolate)) And Whey Protein Isolate With Naturally Occurring Critical Bioactive Compounds Including Di, Tri And Oligo Peptides, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Serum Albumin And Immunoglobulins].

Glycerol H20™:
Hydrophilic Cellular Hydration Complex (Containing Positively Charged Carbon Filtered Water And Glycerol With Naturally Occurring Polymeric Compounds).

Electrolyte ATP™:
Intracellular And Extracellular Fluid Balance And ATP Precursor Complex [Containing Phosphorous (As Phosphoric Acid), Potassium (As Potassium Sorbate) And Sodium (As Sodium Benzoate)].

I don't like that it has Collagen, but the flavor is pretty good and I got it pretty cheap.

I stick with Blue Hawaiian flavors.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 12:27 PM
#1 Howard Stern fan

Monster Milk taste good. I just started back at the Gym as well. It's about $4 a bottle but it tastes good and claims 45g of protein.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement