Question mainly for grayhorse or anyone who has used slim xtreme (sx) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Question mainly for grayhorse or anyone who has used slim xtreme (sx)

On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate this product. I want to lose about 20 to 25lbs and also gain muscle. I plan to eat healthier and do tons of cardio every morning. Is the appetite suppressor noticeable. I have a habit of eating large portions and think this would be of great help for me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Rookie

You'll lose the weight, however it's not a muscle gaining product. You'll have to do that in the gym.

Here is the review i gave it off 2 pills. I dont use diet products though so it hit me hard. It has received many reviews saying it is too strong and people cant sleep on it. Then again people are using more than 1 cap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there has been so much talk about this product EVERYWHERE i decided to pick it up in the store and give a try myself.

Serving size is 1 cap. Many have been taking 2 caps so i said what the hell. Myself and 2 other guys at work all took 2 caps.
We were up late till around 1am and got up at 5am for work. I told the guys i had some energy pills that should work for us. We work 24hr shifts at the fire dept so here we go...

6am -- Took 2 caps
7am -- Started feeling good, much more awake
9am -- Hit me hard, felling like im on drugs
12noon - Very surprised, it's even stronger at this point and i have NO appetite. Forced down some food.
2pm -- Expected it to ware off after eating. NO Way! Still Stronger than ever.
6pm -- Still wired out my mind with NO appetite. Forced down some dinner.
9pm -- Al be damned if im still talking my head off with a dry mouth wired out my mind
12 midnight -- Still no sleep in the future for me.
3am -- Please make it stop!
6:30am -- Time to go home, got up to find the other guys got NO sleep as well.
8 am -- Not wired but still feel it in my body.
12 noon -- Finally get some sleep

This crap is no joke! It is selling like crazy everywhere. Im sure something is not labeled on this product. haha
I never take diet pills so it probably hit me harder than others, however if you think nothing gives you energy try taking 2 of these!
You wont be able to eat and will lose weight feeling cracked out, there is nothing in the industry stronger than this stuff.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #3 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

awesome thats what im looking for, I will hit the weights also. Looking for lean muscle really. I already ordered 2 bottles from your sig, thanks man

post #4 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Hired Hand

You cannot gain "lean muscle" while in a caloric deficit, don't set yourself up for dissapointment. Lose the fat that you need to, and then adjust your calories up some to put some lean mass on.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #5 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 03:24 PM
You never go full retard

Greg,

I used to take 2 Hyperdrive in the morning but after a couple weeks I feel like they lost the effect they first initally had. Could I safely take 2 of these in the morning for the duration of the bottle?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #6 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
Greg,

I used to take 2 Hyperdrive in the morning but after a couple weeks I feel like they lost the effect they first initally had. Could I safely take 2 of these in the morning for the duration of the bottle?

Not sure how you'd react. Try it for a day or two and see how it goes.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #7 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 05:48 PM
CHAMPION

Hey GH may order some from ya. Is the 33 paypal a easy way to do it or do you prefer another way?

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #8 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt3246 View Post
Hey GH may order some from ya. Is the 33 paypal a easy way to do it or do you prefer another way?
I would perfer off the site link in my sig, however if you need to do paypal that is fine as well. Just write what you are buying in the notes if you do paypal...

Thanks

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #9 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
I would perfer off the site link in my sig, however if you need to do paypal that is fine as well. Just write what you are buying in the notes if you do paypal...

Thanks
and make sure your address is right! lol

post #10 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
You cannot gain "lean muscle" while in a caloric deficit, don't set yourself up for dissapointment. Lose the fat that you need to, and then adjust your calories up some to put some lean mass on.
gotcha, thanks man.

post #11 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 AM
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX2 View Post
and make sure your address is right! lol
im no TOOL!

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #12 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Lifer

i'm only on my 2nd day now but i gotta say, i feel effin awesome today, it kept me going pretty good yesterday, wasn't really hungry, just forced down some food every now and then, i took 2 pills at 5am cause i got up to go ride mountain bikes at tyler state park, no jitters or anything, around 9:30pm was straight to sleep, woke up about 5:30am on my own and felt great, not tired, took my pills and ive been rippin and roaring all morning so far, focused, in a great mood, getting lots of shit done, got my leg workout knocked out,and walked a mile on the tread mill.. so far im impressed. i probably shoulda skipped the morning coffee lol. anyway, thats how i feel about it so far.
post #13 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 PM
A+
would read again

how much does this stuff cost and where can i get some. ive been looking into getting something like this......trying to lay off the energy drinks

***TrueStreet cars run A/C***
"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Does it make me gay if I stick my finger in another mans ass on a daily basis?
post #14 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 11:06 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
how much does this stuff cost and where can i get some. ive been looking into getting something like this......trying to lay off the energy drinks
http://store.lockoutforums.com/shop/...ct-p-1837.html

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #15 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
In GRAYHORSE' sig.
http://store.lockoutforums.com/shop/

Ordered mine last week, on it today. I work a late shift and stay up late. Took it at 10am. Still feeling pretty good.

post #16 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 11:17 PM
A+
would read again

THANKS my sig's are off.

***TrueStreet cars run A/C***
"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Does it make me gay if I stick my finger in another mans ass on a daily basis?
post #17 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Lifer

ill tell ya one thing...u weren't kidding about having to force yourself to eat something.. i got a little light headed from waiting to long to eat something, i'm fine after some chicken and brown rice but wow...
post #18 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM
fuckcanada

I ordered mine today, i'll report back in a few weeks.

post #19 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 04:54 PM
You never go full retard

Think mine should be waiting for me in the mail at home.

post #20 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Time Served

yea, took it yesterday and just ate dinner. Went running at midnightish, and didnt sleep till 3.
I took the pill at 10:50am when i got up.

Today i took it at 9:00am so im hoping it will die off sooner after my run, been munching on the same small bag of animal crackers i was eating yesterday, and im still not done.

lots of energy

post #21 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Rookie

Im glad other people are feeling what i did. haha

I did 2 caps my first go around.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #22 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Lifer

ive one 2 caps the first 3 days... i figured since the old version of hydroxycut had more caff. in it and took 2 pills at breakfast 2 at lunch..that 2 caps of this wouldnt hurt.. granted i never get the jitters i got oh hydroxycut but its definately a wierd feeling at first. and just dont forget to force yourself to eat something...

dunno what to compare it to, kinda like that lil high you get when you been sick and find a medicine that works enough to get your around a few hours at full strength... except it lasts all day lol
post #23 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

hey guys checking in! deffinatly order from grayhorse! fastest shipping I have ever seen. He got a customer for life from me haha and im tellin my mother and other sibs about this stuff. I took one pill this morning at 10am. Took about 30mins to kick in. I took it on an empty stomach. The energy hit hard. I had nothing to do all day..... That was till i couldnt sit still lol. I mowed the yard, weedeated, dug a ditch lol ran a mile, lifted som weights, pushups jumping jack you name it. what amazed me is i Still was not tired. My body was/is sore as hell and i still wanted to do more. I was never hungry at all. I had a plum for breakfast small salad with no dressing for lunch and for dinner my 7 year old step son ate twice as much as me! drinking all water 2 gallons to be exact. I will be keeping measurements before and after plus weight. I already know i will lose al the weight i need with this!

post #24 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 06:24 AM
Time Served

I have only used 1 cap daily for 3 days. Im not brave enough to try two, yesterday ran in the morning and only had some syntha6 at 11am and didnt eat food till about 8pm. The energy is good and steady thru the day. get alot done at work and seems to help with mental focus. Just wonder how much of it is related to "placebo effect"?
Although I havent been getting sleepy/tired in the afternoon. even if i tried to take a nap i dont think i could.
I havent experienced any sides has anyone else?
post #25 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
I have only used 1 cap daily for 3 days. Im not brave enough to try two, yesterday ran in the morning and only had some syntha6 at 11am and didnt eat food till about 8pm. The energy is good and steady thru the day. get alot done at work and seems to help with mental focus. Just wonder how much of it is related to "placebo effect"?
Although I havent been getting sleepy/tired in the afternoon. even if i tried to take a nap i dont think i could.
I havent experienced any sides has anyone else?
on second day of it and wife is on third day. No side efeects here, unless you wanna count wife wanting to give it up every night one haha. I am feeling good today again. My body is sore as hell though from yesterday so my workout will be mild today maybe a jog, jump rope. I gotta do something I cant sit still with this stuff

post #26 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Hero in a half shell

I got it not knowing it was going to be as affective as I thought it was. I've tried Jet Fuel and other fat burners, not to burn fat, but to just get a little boost throughout the day. I usually had to take 2-4 throughout the day (morning and lunch/afternoon) for the boost from the other fat burners. This slim xtreme is a whole different animal. I realized that if I wanted to get some good sleep, I had to pop 1 early morning (5-7ish) just to be able to fall asleep at a decent time (11pm-ish) lol.

I noticed that it greatly reduced the hunger sensation, so I had to make sure I ate at the times I typically ate at to keep the calories up. I also noticed that it seemed that I had do #2 more often, maybe it has some effect on speeding up digestive process?

post #27 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
I got it not knowing it was going to be as affective as I thought it was. I've tried Jet Fuel and other fat burners, not to burn fat, but to just get a little boost throughout the day. I usually had to take 2-4 throughout the day (morning and lunch/afternoon) for the boost from the other fat burners. This slim xtreme is a whole different animal. I realized that if I wanted to get some good sleep, I had to pop 1 early morning (5-7ish) just to be able to fall asleep at a decent time (11pm-ish) lol.
haha, i told you guys. Not sure how long this ones going to be on the market.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #28 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM
You never go full retard

I may go ahead and order a couple extra.

post #29 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
haha, i told you guys. Not sure how long this ones going to be on the market.
I noticed you took 2, I was thinking the same with this at first since my body was already adjusted to the caffine boosts from the others, I'm glad I just stuck with 1!

Mind you, I got this product prior to this thread, about a month ago. So I had no feedback on its effectiveness. I was just looking for another fat burner for a little boost and the dude at Nutrition Depot said to try it and he gave me a good deal on it since he just took over the store and needed to get rid of the old stock lol.

post #30 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Im sure something is not labeled on this product. haha
I guess you'd have to view the patent for this. Patent statements are something I typically don't see on something like this lol

post #31 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Very Interesting

i just wish i could find the original Hyperdrive. If it makes you jittery, i'm out.

But the old Hyperdrive worked like a champ, and was a smooth easy boost

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #32 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Time Served

This doesnt make you jittery.

Hydroxicut kicked my ass. but thats cause it sucked.

post #33 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Lifer

yea no jitters with SX....now hydroxycut sure as hell did back in the day lol, made my heart race randomly a few times on that crap. but so far SX is awesome..and i've been on 2 a day for my first 4 days now
post #34 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt View Post
i just wish i could find the original Hyperdrive. If it makes you jittery, i'm out.

But the old Hyperdrive worked like a champ, and was a smooth easy boost
It's just like the old hyperdrive Matt. I think it's a little stronger though. No jitters just wired.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #35 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 10:38 PM
You never go full retard

Greg I got my shippment today, thanks again for the prompt shipping and the great service. As always it's a pleasure doing business with you. I'll start on it in the morning.

post #36 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
I guess you'd have to view the patent for this. Patent statements are something I typically don't see on something like this lol
I am guessing sibutramine, deals with the serotonin and norepinephrine. keep me posted so i can order more before recall.
didn't alri get busted for this?
post #37 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
I am guessing sibutramine, deals with the serotonin and norepinephrine. keep me posted so i can order more before recall.
didn't alri get busted for this?
Yes, and i let you in on a little secret. ALR help formulate products for AX for a while.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #38 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:27 AM
Adrenaline is my ABS.

ahh, just ordered some cant wait

1985 Mustang GT "MNM"
post #39 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 09:09 AM
You never go full retard

Took my first one about a half hour ago, I already feel more awake and alert at this time of the morning then I normally do. Sitting here eating a little breakfast (special k cereal & banana) just to get the morning started.

post #40 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 11:18 AM
You never go full retard

It's been 2 hours I took this and I feel great, don't feel jittery, I'd say I feel anxious to get out and do something. Unfortunately I'm stuck here in the office all day. I can't wait till this really kicks in.

post #41 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:01 PM
yes, jluv

I may order some of this stuff.

I stopped taking the Hyperdrive because it wasn't doing anything for me at all (unlike the first batch I got last year).
post #42 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Time Served

4th day now.
Forced myself to eat some yesterday, wasnt hungry.

And thankfully went to sleep alittle earlier, first two days i only ate dinner and worked all day and was up all night. I think the food kinda levels it out some.

Stuffs pretty good. I get home and 9:30ish usually. Will be off earlier today.

post #43 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:46 PM
You never go full retard

Just started my lunch break, I'm a little hungry but really don't have the appetite. I think the feeling in my stomach is more of my stomach saying WTF is in me. Felt good all day so far.

post #44 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:48 PM
You never go full retard

I have noticed that I've already pee'd 6 times today... anyone else having water go straight through them?

post #45 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
I have noticed that I've already pee'd 6 times today... anyone else having water go straight through them?
Yes, i noticed that too along with the other 2 guys at work.
Stims are known to be diuretics... It probably has a strong one in it as well. haha

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #46 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Time Served

Same here, and im burping alot. heh
I drink alot of gatorade though. Dont know if thats what causing it.

post #47 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:03 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Yes, i noticed that too along with the other 2 guys at work.
Stims are known to be diuretics... It probably has a strong one in it as well. haha
At least I don't have the squirts (knocks on wood). You're right about having to choke down food, thought I was hungry but that sandwich barely made it down.

post #48 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Very Interesting

may have to order some with my next round from you Greg.

I'm about to make a good sized order in the next few weeks.

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #49 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Lifer

just placed an order. hopefully this is as good as it sounds, i really need to knock off 15 pounds.

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
post #50 of 387 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:18 PM
fuckcanada

Just got mine in today, thanks grayhorse for the fast shipping.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement