Black Powder - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Black Powder

Has anyone used this? How does it compare to NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, or SuperPump 250?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Thanks, I figure it's pretty much on par with NO Xplode and Super Pump 250.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Lifer

That super pump 250 is the shit. Damn took my first hit of it last night and took 3 scoops. I was so fucking wired I couldn't go to sleep till 3 in the morning. Going to take 1 or 2 scoops till I get used to it.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Rookie

It's not a bad product, i just picked it up in the store. I dont have any samples though.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Time Served

Not a big fan of the black powder or shotgun no. Shotgun No gave me a pump for the first two workouts. I've tried almost all the pre-workouts and my favorite one is the Supercharge from Labrada. Very good pumps and great energy. The superpump is another good one I like to use. NO Explod seems to be a more caffine rush than anything.

Living life well..
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Thanks for the input Robert, I know 9 guys that swear by it but they've never tried the super pump or NO Xplode.

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Time Served

I'm hooked... Never tried NO explode, super pump etc. so I dont have anything to compare it to, but it is a very good product and seen great results. helps get you thru that last rep. BTW working on my second bottle of this stuff.

bbk longtubes and o/r h pipe
e cam
dart windsor jr's
explorer intake

99' h-d sportser 1200 custom
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr View Post
No problem, man. I think overall I liked it better than superpump, but it was marignally better. Both are excellent products.
Do you consistently use superpump or no xplode?

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Just had my first official workout with the SuperPump 250, I've still got several samples thanks to previous orders with Greg, and I have to say I still have the jitters. I felt super anxious about 15 minutes before I was supposed to workout, energy in the gym felt great, still feeling jittery about 20 minutes after my workout. I'll have to look into this stuff.

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Mexican Crew

Quote:
Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
Just had my first official workout with the SuperPump 250, I've still got several samples thanks to previous orders with Greg, and I have to say I still have the jitters. I felt super anxious about 15 minutes before I was supposed to workout, energy in the gym felt great, still feeling jittery about 20 minutes after my workout. I'll have to look into this stuff.
damn, those samples are only 1/2 a serving.

edit, how can you possible get jittery and feel great off 1/2 serving of a mild preworkout but get nothing from OxyElite Pro that has 1,3 Dymeth. ???

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
damn, those samples are only 1/2 a serving.
Yeah I noticed that too, started with a half serving as it recommended since I'd never used it. Can't even begin to think of what a full serving does for me. Seriously reminded me of the energy and jitters from the Venom Hyperdrive.

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Rookie

I got you confused with someone else... haha

glad you like it!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_376 View Post
I lol'd @ this

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Time Served

Back in my slimmer days I use to use Shock Therapy. Not as well advertised as the others but I like it the best between that, NO Explode, Shotgun and NaNO x9 (or whatever its called I forget.)

"What we need are critical lovers of America - patriots who express their faith in their country by working to improve it." - Hubert H. Humphrey
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Lifer

I've tried alot of the NO products and I always end up going back to Noshotgun. It tastes like ass but it is the best IMO. Jack3d was in at second.

-John
-2007 Mustang GT
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96BluOvl View Post
I've tried alot of the NO products and I always end up going back to Noshotgun. It tastes like ass but it is the best IMO. Jack3d was in at second.
Muscle Marinade will take the cake above all...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Is it cold in here?

Quote:
I keep waiting for the release date?????

Until then, I've been taking BSN EndoRush. It works better for me than NO Xplode or Black Powder. I have never tried the SuperPump.
EndoRush tastes WAY better than the others and works pretty well. It does seem to take longer before I get the full effects though.

[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 12:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Who makes this and where can I try it? I have a friend that has a vitamin shop and will try to get him to pick some up. Europa?

-John
-2007 Mustang GT
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankustang View Post
I keep waiting for the release date?????

Until then, I've been taking BSN EndoRush. It works better for me than NO Xplode or Black Powder. I have never tried the SuperPump.
EndoRush tastes WAY better than the others and works pretty well. It does seem to take longer before I get the full effects though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96BluOvl View Post
Who makes this and where can I try it? I have a friend that has a vitamin shop and will try to get him to pick some up. Europa?
Purus Labs and it ships next week. Vitamin Shop will carry it, just at higher price. There is pre-sale on the Lockout site....

I encourage you to read the white sheet about pre-workouts...

http://www.puruslabs.net/research/mu...per_locked.pdf

https://store.lockoutforums.com/shop/

This is a pre-sale!

Product is projected to ship the week of Feb. 15th. By ordering through Lockout you will be the first to receive this product.

*If other items are ordered with this pre-sale product they will be shipped with the Muscle Marinade the week of the 15th*

Purus Labs will provide a more detailed write up when the product is officially released next week.

The Pre-Workout category has long riddled with ineffective, underdosed products lacking scientific validation. Companies do zero research yet pump tons of marketing dollars into convincing consumers their product is the best available. Typically, they design lengthy and purposely confusing nutrition panels, haphazardly concoct pixie dust proprietary blends making their cheap formulas, and load half the container with filler attempting to fool consumers into thinking they are getting more.

Consider Muscle Marinade the anomaly. It was systematically forged from science and research by real scientists and athletes, boasting an ensemble of performance enhancing and recovery stimulating ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published human scientific data. Taking it a step further, Muscle Marinade includes the clinically supported effective dosage of each ingredient in every one scoop serving. NO OTHER COMPANY'S PRODUCT can match these claims. All facets of exercise performance and recovery are addressed withing our formula including increasing high intensity power output and muscular work, boosting mental acuity, enhancing fluid balance and hydration, reducing cortisol and free radical damage, enhancing cellular immunity, and facilitating maximal post exercise protein synthesis.

Marketing does not propel or sustain our products; Efficacy and Results do.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement