Venom Hyperdrive = legal crack? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Venom Hyperdrive = legal crack?

2nd day and I feel more energy then normal again today, focusing more, had energy all day yesterday. I swear to God they put crack in there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:21 AM
LUCIFER

It reminds me of adderall, I find myself wanting to do stuff..be more proactive, especially around the house. LOL
Are you only taking one a day? I am....try 2 caps, you will see the Devil riding a purple dragon. I did once

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Yeah only 1 a day for now...maybe in 2 weeks i'll up it but 1 is enough for sure.

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
It reminds me of adderall, I find myself wanting to do stuff..be more proactive, especially around the house. LOL
Are you only taking one a day? I am....try 2 caps, you will see the Devil riding a purple dragon. I did once
I loves adderall, but don't feel like talking to a shrink to get some.
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:37 AM
You never go full retard

glad it's working for you Nate, I've been taking 2 a day for the past 3 weeks and it's not doing shit for me energy wise.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
glad it's working for you Nate, I've been taking 2 a day for the past 3 weeks and it's not doing shit for me energy wise.
Nate also forgot to tell you that he packs them.
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Quote:
I don't drink many soda's/stimulants/caffiene so it may have something to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
Nate also forgot to tell you that he packs them.
Wut?
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
I don't drink many soda's/stimulants/caffiene so it may have something to do with it.

Wut?
You put them in the brown eye to get it into the blood stream faster. lolz
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 12:45 PM
T-MINUS

I noticed nothing more than a stomach ache when I tried the tri-lean system.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Time Served

I tried the original Venom (which has now been pulled/discontinued/banned)... good stuff
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Lifer

I got some of these at the RCC and man i was unable to sit down and do nothing. Then 4 days later they did nothing. Took two the next day and back to the same. I really didn't wanna take them so much that i'd have to take 3,4,5, bottles so on. But they are pretty awesome if i didn't build up any kind of resistance to them.

Don't talk about it! Be about it!
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Very Interesting

i noticed at first a lot too, now i think im used to it, because i put down two every morning, and i'm not feeling anything.

Greg is the version I just got from you the same as the one in the original tri-lean kit?

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt View Post

Greg is the version I just got from you the same as the one in the original tri-lean kit?

No. You just bought some black tar heroin. Have fun!
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Rookie

Good to hear the newer stuff still has some punch, i still sell a lot of it.
If you think it is strong you should have tried the first version with the perscription meds in it. haha

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
2nd day and I feel more energy then normal again today, focusing more, had energy all day yesterday. I swear to God they put crack in there.
I need something like this to possibly kick my metabolism...that or go work baggage at the airport!

I started traveling for work and can't keep on my ultra low carb program. I lost 35 lbs but put about 8 to 10 back on and the long hours in the car are killing me for staying on track.

Short of smoking or full on meth addiction, I just can't get my metabolism kick started...

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97 View Post
I started traveling for work and can't keep on my ultra low carb program. I lost 35 lbs but put about 8 to 10 back on and the long hours in the car are killing me for staying on track.

Short of smoking or full on meth addiction, I just can't get my metabolism kick started...
How low is "ultra low?" Super low carb/ketogenic diets aren't meant to be long term. You will always bounce off of them and usually put back on a good bit of fat, unless you keep your cardio and macro ratios spot on. Eating clean and busting ass on cardio will always work, trick diets are good slumpbusters or jumpstarters though.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
How low is "ultra low?" Super low carb/ketogenic diets aren't meant to be long term. You will always bounce off of them and usually put back on a good bit of fat, unless you keep your cardio and macro ratios spot on. Eating clean and busting ass on cardio will always work, trick diets are good slumpbusters or jumpstarters though.

It was pretty much zero/keto for 90 days, dropped the weight and maintained for about a month but started introducing carbs back in my diet and bounced as you say. I just haven't been able to start a cardio program as work is killing me right now. Aside from the usual jaunts to the track every other weekend, my ass pretty well stays glued to a seat either at a desk, in a rental car or on a plane. Then I run out of gas and general desire to do anything other than pass out asleep. Life is just too hectic right now to even begin something regular but if I could get my energy levels back up, I could not crash and have more of my day to work in a routine even if it's at a hotel workout room in the evenings for 45 minutes. The problem is I have a short attention span and you aren't going to find me on a bike or treadmill for very long unless there is a nice set of tits bouncing in front of me!!! LOL!!!

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:00 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Good to hear the newer stuff still has some punch, i still sell a lot of it.
If you think it is strong you should have tried the first version with the perscription meds in it. haha
Did it change between this time last year and now? I know you told me this stuff is the same as what i got from you last time, but...

With my first batch last year I noticed a lot from it. I'd be wired most of the day, and would have to almost force myself to eat at lunch time. I was eating tiny meals and feeling full. I started a new batch last week and it's not doing anything for me. I'm still hungry all the time and my energy level hasn't changed. I'm not sure what's going on.
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Very Interesting

yeah Jared, it's completely different.

I actually found about 10-20 of the old version I had in one of my travel bags. WHOOO, This version is so much better.

I'm either gonna have to get a prescription for sibutramine, or find another alternative.

Sibutramine is prescibed to the obese for weight loss with a controlled calorie diet.

PRESCRIBED FOR: Sibutramine is used for weight loss in conjunction with a low calorie diet. Specific populations for whom the medication is recommended are those with an initial body mass index of more than 30 kg/m2 (27 mg/m2 if they also have other risk factors such as diabetes mellitus, high cholesterol or hypertension).

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv View Post
Did it change between this time last year and now? I know you told me this stuff is the same as what i got from you last time, but...

With my first batch last year I noticed a lot from it. I'd be wired most of the day, and would have to almost force myself to eat at lunch time. I was eating tiny meals and feeling full. I started a new batch last week and it's not doing anything for me. I'm still hungry all the time and my energy level hasn't changed. I'm not sure what's going on.

The last one you bought was the newer version as well. Up the dose, the amount on the bottle is for women and small men not lumber jacks like yourself.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:24 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
The last one you bought was the newer version as well. Up the dose, the amount on the bottle is for women and small men not lumber jacks like yourself.
I remember getting used to it last time after about a month or so, and I upped it to two. I just assumed my tolerance would have worn off by now and it would be like starting fresh again. I'll up it again and see how it does. Thanks!
post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:28 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Would 3 a day be too many?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Would 3 a day be too many?
For most yes, if your over 225lbs and have a tolerance probably not. Try it and see. I'd split it up like 2 in morning and 1 at noon for the first try at 3.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 02:37 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
For most yes, if your over 225lbs and have a tolerance probably not. Try it and see. I'd split it up like 2 in morning and 1 at noon for the first try at 3.
I'm 210lb and have a tolerance. With the Hyperdive, is this something that you can only take for a certain period of time and then cycle off of it? Or can you take it every day for months at a time?

post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I'm 210lb and have a tolerance. With the Hyperdive, is this something that you can only take for a certain period of time and then cycle off of it? Or can you take it every day for months at a time?
I'd cycle off after 2 months for sure.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-18-2009, 06:42 PM
yes, jluv

I've started taking two. Tried one in the AM and one 30 minutes before lunch, and then tried taking two first thing in the morning. I don't know why i'm not getting anything off of them. They worked awesome last time.

Oh well. I guess it's a lesson learned not to try to cheat at losing weight or eating better.
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Factory Issue

I was trying to lose weight to get into the Army when I was 18, and the guy at GNC told me to take Ripped Fuel and Diet Fuel at the same time. Mistake! This was back when they still had ephedra in them.

Give me a dollar.
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I've started taking two. Tried one in the AM and one 30 minutes before lunch, and then tried taking two first thing in the morning. I don't know why i'm not getting anything off of them. They worked awesome last time.

Oh well. I guess it's a lesson learned not to try to cheat at losing weight or eating better.
You should be taking 2 at the same time. That's the normal dose.

This stuff is suppose to be crack in a bottle really...

http://store.lockoutforums.com/shop/...rx-p-1825.html

Liquid Clenbutrx

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 04:34 AM
HPP = GHEY

Quote:

Liquid Clenbutrx
whats the hook up price if i pick it up from you out there...

btw i dropped my creatine and it was upside down with my scoop in there... i put it on the counter and opened it... there were 2 scoops... that shit multiplied...

it was crazy... i am still up cause of that damn superpump... i went to the gym late today... real late...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo5.4 View Post
whats the hook up price if i pick it up from you out there...

btw i dropped my creatine and it was upside down with my scoop in there... i put it on the counter and opened it... there were 2 scoops... that shit multiplied...

it was crazy... i am still up cause of that damn superpump... i went to the gym late today... real late...
Everything on the site is the hookup price. If you pick it up at the gym you wont have to pay shipping.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 05:29 AM
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Everything on the site is the hookup price. If you pick it up at the gym you wont have to pay shipping.
lol...

i will talk to the wifey.. and prob pick up a bottle or 2 of the hyperdrive mon or tues...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 03:49 PM
drvng fstr thn u w/1 hand

Quote:

Liquid Clenbutrx
Better than the hyperdrive supposedly?

militarysignatures.com

*SOLD*'04 Mystic Chrome Cobra
*SOLD*'03 DSG Lightning #55 of 4270

'94 Cobra
408 with a Vortech YSI strapped to it and all the goodies.
post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Whitepony View Post
Better than the hyperdrive supposedly?
Everybody is different. Some guys at the gym have been buying this stuff from me like crazy. They say it makes them feal like they're on Coke.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 07:24 PM
drvng fstr thn u w/1 hand

Quote:
Everybody is different. Some guys at the gym have been buying this stuff from me like crazy. They say it makes them feal like they're on Coke.
Never tried coke, but I heard the come-down is horrible lol...

Hmm I wonder if it compares with the old ECA stack which I believe was made by EAS back in '03 before it was pulled. I would shake from it.

militarysignatures.com

*SOLD*'04 Mystic Chrome Cobra
*SOLD*'03 DSG Lightning #55 of 4270

'94 Cobra
408 with a Vortech YSI strapped to it and all the goodies.
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 08:15 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:
I wonder if it's anything like true clenbuterol? That stuff was the shit!

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 09:04 AM
yes, jluv

So I've started drinking a protein shake for breakfast and taking two Hyperdrives at the same time, and I'm able to eat a smaller lunch now without feeling like I'm starving.
post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 10:01 AM
MFFL!

Quote:
So I've started drinking a protein shake for breakfast and taking two Hyperdrives at the same time, and I'm able to eat a smaller lunch now without feeling like I'm starving.
Yeah, that works. After the contest was over, I stopped with morning protein shakes for a bit and then I figured out that I was eating everything in site...good and bad foods. I like to have a shake as soon as I wake up and when I do, it really sets the tone for the morning, if not the entire day.
post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
I wonder if it's anything like true clenbuterol? That stuff was the shit!
LOL, no there is not. It's to dangerous to give to a bunch of meatheads that dont know what their doing or what clen does to their body.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Hired Hand

I wanted to pick up the kit from your site and use the promo code, but it wouldn't take my card for some reason. I've used the card plenty since, so I know that's not the issue.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
I wanted to pick up the kit from your site and use the promo code, but it wouldn't take my card for some reason. I've used the card plenty since, so I know that's not the issue.
This issue was fixed. It was a site problem.

Everything is good now.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 01:12 AM
Lifer

I come in here just to read threads like this where I have no idea what the hell is going on or being talked about. It's awesome. Is this stuff like steroids or what?
post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
This issue was fixed. It was a site problem.

Everything is good now.
Trilean is on the way, c'mon July 6.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I come in here just to read threads like this where I have no idea what the hell is going on or being talked about. It's awesome. Is this stuff like steroids or what?
Yeah, that's the other thread titled halovar.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:

Liquid Clenbutrx
What in it is actually active and helps burn fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
What in it is actually active and helps burn fat?
All of them.
I've havent tried it.

Caffeine Anhydrous
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine
N-Methly-Beta-Phenylethylamine
N-Benzyl-A-Phenylethylamine
Pure E& Z Guggulsterones
1,3-N-Dipropyl-7-Propargylxanthine
Hordenine HCI
Yohimbine HCI
Geranamine Extract
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
Methyl-Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (M-TTA)
Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP)
Alpha Yohimbine
N-Methyl Tyramine
Octopamine
Evodiamine
Vinpocetine
5-Hydroxy-L-Tryptophan (5HTP)

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
All of them.
I've havent tried it.

Caffeine Anhydrous
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine
N-Methly-Beta-Phenylethylamine
N-Benzyl-A-Phenylethylamine
Pure E& Z Guggulsterones
1,3-N-Dipropyl-7-Propargylxanthine
Hordenine HCI
Yohimbine HCI
Geranamine Extract
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
Methyl-Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (M-TTA)
Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP)
Alpha Yohimbine
N-Methyl Tyramine
Octopamine
Evodiamine
Vinpocetine
5-Hydroxy-L-Tryptophan (5HTP)
Well I read the ingredients... I don;t see anything that isn't in all the others, ya know? Why does it stand out?

Oh well. Looks like I might be visiting AG Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Banned

I just ordered a 90 capsule bottle for $28 online. Haven't taken a fat burner in a long time so we'll see how it fucks with my head.
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
I just ordered a 90 capsule bottle for $28 online. Haven't taken a fat burner in a long time so we'll see how it fucks with my head.
From me?

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
From me?
foxsupplements.com

Is that you? I just googled the product, read some reviews and out of the top three choices, that place was $3 less than the others and just received an email that it's already shipped out.
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Rookie

Nope, not me.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement