Pro Hormones - who's taken them? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Pro Hormones - who's taken them?

So I have a buddy who's on his first cycle of Halovar and he's having good results.

I have never really thought about taking a PH or anything of the nature but was just curious to those who have what you took and why at first?

Would you do it again?

Would you recommend it to the semi-newb to working out who lifts 3-5 times a week and has an OK diet at best?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Time Served

Ive done E-Pol. it was pretty amazing while i was on it but nothing really stuck. honestly i now i take ALRI's Jungle warfare one month and nx lab's nitro t3 the next then cycle off for a month. with the prohormone stuff like epol and halovar you might see water retention, might be hard to "get it up", ingrown hairs, mood swings, just a lot of bs. i stacked my epol with 6oxo which is an estrogen blocker which helped me out a little. but at the end of the day i dont really think it was worth it. the prohormone has the ability to shut down natural testosterone which is going to spike your estrogen levels. we all know by being around crazy bitches that estrogen is evil. I would honestly go a different route and try jungle warfare. my strength gains are all lean and stick with me even when i cycle off. every one has different results and opinions. thats just my 2cents..

1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Nobody

If your diet and training isn't spot on, you will be throwing your money down the drain. You might make a small gain, but nothing worth the trouble. Same goes for AAS, if you don't eat right, you're just going to gain a higher fat:muscle ratio.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Time Served

yeah i forgot to mention that aspect. i eat super clean 24/7 so id say i have a pretty good reaction to supplements. i will say i have noticed way better results than any by buying a nutritional scale to weigh out my food and sticking to a religous diet 6 days a week.

post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

I just started another creatine cycle, had good results with the first one, I was just curious.

I don't think a PH is right for me right now, but he's talked to me about Jungle warfare and I've started to research it a bit.
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
So I have a buddy who's on his first cycle of Halovar and he's having good results.

I have never really thought about taking a PH or anything of the nature but was just curious to those who have what you took and why at first?

Would you do it again?

Would you recommend it to the semi-newb to working out who lifts 3-5 times a week and has an OK diet at best?
Hard intense workouts + proper diet = results

Plain and simple.
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Hard intense workouts + proper diet = results

Plain and simple.
Yep, I know I need to step it up some. I've been increasing intensity lately, starting to get back to where I was before I fell off for that 2 weeks due to food poisoning and family problems.

My diet has and always will be my biggest struggle.
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
Yep, I know I need to step it up some. I've been increasing intensity lately, starting to get back to where I was before I fell off for that 2 weeks due to food poisoning and family problems.

My diet has and always will be my biggest struggle.
So now you know where the work is needed, quit delaying.
Some "magic pill" isn't going to work miracles, ya know?

About a month or so ago, I caught pneumonia and lost 22lbs.
I am now caught back up and looking/feeling better than I ever have in my entire life.
I set myself a long-term goal in life...you just have to focus and dedicate yourself to achieving that goal.
Get your mindset right.
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Lifer

I've bought a halovar/recycle stack from lockout and my gains are still with me. My gains were pretty crazy. before i started I was benching about 155. On my last week i hit 245 3 times. But i work out everyday except the weekends and twice on mon,wed, and fri. I didn't get any mood swings or have any sides at all. But some people will react diff.

I will do it again but I just need time off of it. I have the evo stack thing that i'll probably jump on and see what it does. The month i was on it i was doing everything i could to make sure i got the most of it. Eating right, and everything. Now i'm not eating as good as i was and my gains are still there and its already been a month.

*edit*
I will also note you will be like WTF when you come off of it because your gains will not be as big as they were. I can tell the diff in my workout now that i'm not taking it anymore. Before it was like instant gains.

Don't talk about it! Be about it!

Last edited by GSXRK5; 05-20-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: forgot something.
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
So now you know where the work is needed, quit delaying.
Some "magic pill" isn't going to work miracles, ya know?

About a month or so ago, I caught pneumonia and lost 22lbs.
I am now caught back up and looking/feeling better than I ever have in my entire life.
I set myself a long-term goal in life...you just have to focus and dedicate yourself to achieving that goal.
Get your mindset right.
I'm getting back into it, I've made huge strides from where I began (couldn't do 10 CLEAN push ups) now can do a set of 25 going below negative at the end of workout. I just haven't gotten serious enough to get to that next level where my diet is in check and the body fat % really drops off.

dropped 1-2 inches off my waist, but i'm only down 3 lbs so replacing some fat with muscle but I need to really clean it up still.
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Hired Hand

I've tried 'em a few times over the years, usually when at a strength plateau. I didn't get "great" gains, but it was at least motivational to push through that plateau.

FWIW though Nate, I was MUCH farther along in my lifting career than you are currently. You've got plenty of progress to make without any "help", save your money.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Im on a cycle of Epol right now... I have gained about 20lbs in the last 3 weeks. I know a lot is water weight and the sheer amount of food I have been eating. I have noticed the changes. I have been eating 3000-3500 calories a day and I think it is really paying off. Lots of people have told me that it looks like I have been working out and toned up a lot.

Does it work...so far it does. We will see what the results are after Im done with the cycle. Im lifting 3 days a week and lift heavy as possible. Im also making sure I dont over work out and get my 8hrs of sleep everyday. Im going to keep up the calories for 2 weeks after the PH cycle is over and do a cut diet (2000-2500 calories a day)

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Time Served

be sure to do the recycle or some sort of estrogen management..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg View Post
Im on a cycle of Epol right now... I have gained about 20lbs in the last 3 weeks. I know a lot is water weight and the sheer amount of food I have been eating. I have noticed the changes. I have been eating 3000-3500 calories a day and I think it is really paying off. Lots of people have told me that it looks like I have been working out and toned up a lot.

Does it work...so far it does. We will see what the results are after Im done with the cycle. Im lifting 3 days a week and lift heavy as possible. Im also making sure I dont over work out and get my 8hrs of sleep everyday. Im going to keep up the calories for 2 weeks after the PH cycle is over and do a cut diet (2000-2500 calories a day)

post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by coddingtonrolla View Post
Thanks for the reminder... Greg has me all fixed up with a full round. I got:

Epol
Organ Sheild
Recycle

1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Last August I took TRN/X and Magnadrol. I had slimmed down from 200lbs of not being in shape to 178lbs and was back to being lean. I wanted to bullk back up and decided to take this stack. I asked Greg a TON of questions. Took Liver Guard with it, didn't drink alcohol, and took protein like crazy as well as all food in sight.

I got good gains. Made it to 201lbs by the end of the stack, some BF from all the food of course. But I got good strength gains.

Back in January I got back in the gym to lose holiday weight and start lifting again. I am around 180lbs right now, but now on nothing but creatine I am just as strong as I was at the end of that stack. It just took me 4 months of hard core lifting and time in the gym.

I am still conflicted but I started another stack, EPOL and Halovar 2 weeks ago. I am already up to 190lbs from 180lbs and hitting new personal records on pretty much every lift I do. I attribute this more to my past 4 months of good lifting than the stack really. NO DOUBT the stack is helping, but this time around I had a good base to start with. I am doing all this while staying around 11-12% Body Fat. I am takinf Organ Shield with this and drinking lots of water. And of course lots of Muscle Milk or Syntha 6 Protein.

I can say I am a smaller frame guy, and I am not at all obsessed with being huge, just wanted to get a bit bigger for summer. I also sadly did this to force myself to stop drinking alcohol so much. I know, I know, I'm pathetic.......

I have 3 great lifting partners and I look forward to a great year of gains in the gym.

post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coddingtonrolla View Post
ReCycle covers every area of PCT. No need to take more estrogen products. You dont want to block all estrogen.

Recycle Inhibits SHBG, suppresses cortisol, and elevates lutenizing hormone and free test elicitation for natural test production.
For Estrogen it Inhibits Aromatase, Blocks DHT, and estrogen modulation.

There's a lot bro science in here for sure, however if you're at the point in your training where you want to try a PH then 1,4ad at 400-800mg's per day or Halodrol at 50-75mgs per day are the beginners choice. Both are pre-cursers that have to convert. Of course you should use cycle support such as Organ Shield and a PCT such as ReCycle or Reversitol with every cycle.
Most other compounds over the counter in the industry are active steroids. ie superdrol, epistane, pheraplex and so on... For these steroids you should use a perscription SERM if you can get one however most use OTC PCT's.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Texan

This might be a dumb question, but prohormones will show up in a NCAA drug test, right? Just from the testosterone levels being up?

post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
This might be a dumb question, but prohormones will show up in a NCAA drug test, right? Just from the testosterone levels being up?
Yes.

Edit: a lot of research should be done before someone thinks they want to try their first cycle.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Yes.

Edit: a lot of research should be done before someone thinks they want to try their first cycle.
That was the first I'd ever thought about it really, I just assumed it was banned so I've never looked into it.

post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 11:13 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

I did an epol and halo stack last July. Gained about 10 lbs at the end but lost most of back in the next 2 months. A lot was water but I did not look bloated while on it. Strength was crazy when on it and you eat everything in sight and are thristy as hell and drank tons of water but not much pissing. I got some joint soreness/aching mainly in my knees and would run a joint supplement if I ever did a cycle again. In the second week my libido went to shit. It is a good cycle for helping you get over a plateau. I also took milk thistle to help my liver while on it and did not drink any alcohol. Also got some minor acne on my back once off cycle and taking pct.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRK5 View Post
I've bought a halovar/recycle stack from lockout and my gains are still with me. My gains were pretty crazy. before i started I was benching about 155. On my last week i hit 245 3 times
It sounds like you weren't lifting at all before you started this cycle, which will lead you to make awesome gains. I'm not saying you wouldn't have gained on the halovar, but it wouldn't have been as huge if you were in the gym very serious before you started.

I'd like to know what kinds of gains that seasoned lifters are getting on these pro-hormones and many/most people seem to use them after being on a break or just starting out or just not training nearly as hard as when they get on.

best of luck nate if you decide to try this, but like someone else said, you already know what you need to do. up the intensity and max out your diet to see some awesome changes in your body. I'm up 20lbs now since october... it's not easy, and I consider myself a hard gainer. I could probably accomplish much more by pushing my diet into the 5k calorie mark. I can't gain weight for shit.
post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by akfodysvn View Post
I'd like to know what kinds of gains that seasoned lifters are getting on these pro-hormones and many/most people seem to use them after being on a break or just starting out or just not training nearly as hard as when they get on.
It certainly wasn't 60% of my bench like GSXRK5 experienced, I couldn't gain that with a full on 12 week cycle of test and winny. From what I recall, I gained a few reps across the board, and maybe 10lbs of bodyweight, water included. I did full PCT and kept a rep or two on my lifts, and very little of the weight. Good for motivation, but nothing spectacular in terms of gains for the seasoned lifter. Then again, a "rep or two" is pretty hard to come by these days, so it obviously works.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
It certainly wasn't 60% of my bench like GSXRK5 experienced, I couldn't gain that with a full on 12 week cycle of test and winny. From what I recall, I gained a few reps across the board, and maybe 10lbs of bodyweight, water included. I did full PCT and kept a rep or two on my lifts, and very little of the weight. Good for motivation, but nothing spectacular in terms of gains for the seasoned lifter. Then again, a "rep or two" is pretty hard to come by these days, so it obviously works.
What product did you use? I'd expect more than that for sure.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Lifer

I had great gains with the Magnadrol/TRN-x cycle, also I used PCT afterwards. I took plenty of 100% whey protein, ate much lean beef, skinless chicken, lots of vegetables also. I believe I was 168 before, I beefed up to 186 lbs, and my bench max increase by 65 lbs. I did however acucmulate a bit of fat. I used Hydroxycut Hardcore afterwards, and ridded my body of most of the fat buildup.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayhorse View Post
what product did you use? I'd expect more than that for sure.
1ad

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What product did you use? I'd expect more than that for sure.

yeah, something wrong here. If your and test and winstrol, you should gain a little more than <10lbs.

Raven, what other prohormones/steroids have you taken before? Im sure this si not your first time if that was the result.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Rookie

Quote:
1ad
The old version or new? The new just came out a few months ago but it's not the same. The old version wasnt that bad, im suprised at those results. Of course there is stronger stuff out.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
The old version or new? The new just came out a few months ago but it's not the same. The old version wasnt that bad, im suprised at those results. Of course there is stronger stuff out.
It was the old stuff. I'm not denying that it worked, but I'm a little closer to the genetic limit, so I wouldn't expect a 60% increase in strength. As you know, it's get's harder to grow once you've been at it a while.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
As you know, it's get's harder to grow once you've been at it a while.
You don't say????
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 06:48 PM
drvng fstr thn u w/1 hand

I never got into the OTC stuff, other than some creatine. I did 8 weeks of sust/deca a couple years ago and packed on 26lbs in that time. A Great PCT helped me stay 20lbs heavier than when i started and maybe 75% of my strength gains. I've always eaten really well and worked out regularly. I was able to pack on all that weight even with an extensive running regiment thanks to the Corps. *Not complaining*

militarysignatures.com

*SOLD*'04 Mystic Chrome Cobra
*SOLD*'03 DSG Lightning #55 of 4270

'94 Cobra
408 with a Vortech YSI strapped to it and all the goodies.
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Whitepony View Post
I never got into the OTC stuff, other than some creatine. I did 8 weeks of sust/deca a couple years ago and packed on 26lbs in that time. A Great PCT helped me stay 20lbs heavier than when i started and maybe 75% of my strength gains. I've always eaten really well and worked out regularly. I was able to pack on all that weight even with an extensive running regiment thanks to the Corps. *Not complaining*
lol you were on sus/deca while in the corps? you are a crazy mofo
post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
lol you were on sus/deca while in the corps? you are a crazy mofo
I couldn't count on my fingers and toes the others doing the same.

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 08:14 PM

I don't have a ton of before pics, but this shows my progress made pretty much.

Before

Around 10 weeks later

Then i cut down for my first show without any help. Went a little to lean I think. This was without cutting water.

I've had great results in the past but haven't touched it in years.

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I couldn't count on my fingers and toes the others doing the same.
you never got popped for a test while cycling or post cycle? still gutsy either way, but i'm sure the corps wouldn't look at it like other drugs. they seem to turn the other cheek over here for the marines in certain cases.

you must have aquired a lot of info and great advice to get started on that stack. I would be in too much fear of the post cycle to ever go there, i'm at work and can't see the photo's but im sure they're insane changes.
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
you never got popped for a test while cycling or post cycle? still gutsy either way, but i'm sure the corps wouldn't look at it like other drugs. they seem to turn the other cheek over here for the marines in certain cases.

you must have aquired a lot of info and great advice to get started on that stack. I would be in too much fear of the post cycle to ever go there, i'm at work and can't see the photo's but im sure they're insane changes.
i used to take 1-ad and it think it was legal gear's transdermal 4-ad while in the af i had really good results. i had also just stopped smoking and started lifing and running with a hardcore gym rat in my shop. it always help if you have a lifting buddy who lifts more that you. it makes you want to lift heavier. i never got popped for a drug test either. even if i did i doubt they would have discovered it anyways. i'm pretty sure the af just tests for thc/speed/cocaine. i think the roid test is rather expensive. plus when you get "randomly selected" for a test they dont necessarily test the sample. they may get 200 samples and randomly select 20 from those and actually test them to keep costs down (that what i heard anyways). its mostly just a scare tactic to deter you from doing drugs. plus i took them before they were banned anyways.

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Rookie

Quote:
you never got popped for a test while cycling or post cycle?
haha, how many times have you been checked for steroids in the military?

People say they are afraid to take PH's because of drug test.
How many people do you know in your life that have been tested for steroids?

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:

I have done a lot of studying myself. I've been a certified personal trainer for a while now, so it's something I love to do. I did consult a friend over a few things and had my liver and kidneys tested before I started. To add, a CBC and regular checks on BP to boot.

Quote:

*Ding Ding* You nailed it
I never once got checked specifically for them and I was checked for drugs at least once every two months. I was an Ordnance tech and lifted heavy objects daily. So, Myself and others may have used to give us an edge. It happens with a lot of Marines. It's like a damn visual competition in the gym

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 03:35 AM
Time Served

Around 10 weeks later
DAMN you are puffy as fuck here, big as hell, but look how big your head got! LOL, how much weight did you say you put on?

Then i cut down for my first show without any help. Went a little to lean I think. This was without cutting water.

You don't look like you went too lean, just seems like your back is a little smaller than the rest and your pose doesn't give the best view. You look mad vascular though... pretty impressive. How long was this after the stack?
post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Around 10 weeks later
DAMN you are puffy as fuck here, big as hell, but look how big your head got! LOL, how much weight did you say you put on?

You don't look like you went too lean, just seems like your back is a little smaller than the rest and your pose doesn't give the best view. You look mad vascular though... pretty impressive. How long was this after the stack?
I know I had some water weight, but total gain was about 26lbs. lol ya my neck exploded. I was really happy with my gains. And I know you can't really see to much, but my lat spread was pretty impressive. *we do tons of pull-ups in the Corps* My thickness from back to chest could have been bigger, along with my delts. I had a tough time with that, although they were really strong. Even with my weight and size gain I still ran an 18:30 3 mile time.

I think it may have been around 3-4 months after that i started cutting. I would be very vascular during my workouts. Especially when cutting water. I ended up going a little flat and managed to somehow get retention when it came to crunch time. Was my first time trying so i was learning from my body.

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 10:57 AM

oh and just incase anyones wondering, I got into it with someone who decided to wear some brass on his hands which cut my forehead and shoulder. I just knew this was a week before I started my cycle

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
oh and just incase anyones wondering, I got into it with someone who decided to wear some brass on his hands which cut my forehead and shoulder. I just knew this was a week before I started my cycle
I was wondering what was going on...almost thought it was a porn shoot

1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Time Served

Quote:

I dont know, I haven't been tested as much as these other guys on the board, but i've been tested quite a bit... and neither you nor I know what they are testing for when they're testing.

Everyone has their "i heard this" or "I heard they mix it all in a big batch, and then test" or " they only test a couple out of the many pee cups". Fact of the matter is we don't know, and wont know.

Also we'll never know if they test one for amphetamines, one for THC, or one for anabolic steroids. Or some other crazy combo of testing.... you just dont know.

Testing is usually conducted by an outside source... in the states at least. The base urinalysis collects, and then bye bye pee to somewhere else. Shit even this could be considered hear say, because that is 90% of the shit we know about testing in the military, not fact.

I personally know not one person that has been told "hey i'm about to test you for anabolic steroids, mkay?" Everyone says oh, steroid tests are expensive people don't get those tests. Well guess what... the military has a fucking rediculous amount of money... I mean we pay some outragous prices for screws/retainers on our Aircraft. If you want to make some dough, sell it to the military, because a 30cent screw from Lowes, costs about $8-9 for the military. Light bulbs, don't even get me started...

Just saying...
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I dont know, I haven't been tested as much as these other guys on the board, but i've been tested quite a bit... and neither you nor I know what they are testing for when they're testing.

Everyone has their "i heard this" or "I heard they mix it all in a big batch, and then test" or " they only test a couple out of the many pee cups". Fact of the matter is we don't know, and wont know.

Also we'll never know if they test one for amphetamines, one for THC, or one for anabolic steroids. Or some other crazy combo of testing.... you just dont know.

Testing is usually conducted by an outside source... in the states at least. The base urinalysis collects, and then bye bye pee to somewhere else. Shit even this could be considered hear say, because that is 90% of the shit we know about testing in the military, not fact.

I personally know not one person that has been told "hey i'm about to test you for anabolic steroids, mkay?" Everyone says oh, steroid tests are expensive people don't get those tests. Well guess what... the military has a fucking rediculous amount of money... I mean we pay some outragous prices for screws/retainers on our Aircraft. If you want to make some dough, sell it to the military, because a 30cent screw from Lowes, costs about $8-9 for the military. Light bulbs, don't even get me started...

Just saying...
They test all the ramdom picked piss for the same shit, you can think they'll test a few for steroids. It's good that at least some think that anyway.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Time Served

Quote:
They test all the ramdom picked piss for the same shit, you can think they'll test a few for steroids. It's good that at least some think that anyway.
I know what you're saying, but you are not based on facts from what I can tell. I'm not saying they do or don't, just saying I'm not sure either way because we don't know.

Why do they have a banned supplement listing? I really don't know why if they don't care to check at all. Like I said, I don't know either way, it just make me wonder why. I have the list at work in my email from when I went through physical trainer leader course, I can put up the full banned list for the AF at least, not sure if it differs by service.

How are you so confident that they don't test every sample? I just don't know how you're so 100%...I'm not trying to bash you, because it's obvious you know a ton about steroids and pro's, and fitness in general.

Just saying...
post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 09:48 AM

I used to be good friends with a couple people who gave the test. It just so happened that when I became the Body Composition Program leader for my squadron, that i was in the same office as them. This is when i first became a Certified Personal Trainer. The testing was always the same thing in which they looked for pot/meth/cocaine/Narcotics and other commonly used drugs. This was NOT to include, DFX, Roids, Shrooms and a couple others. So I was always in the safe.

My Brother is currently in the Air Force and he has not been given any such instructions on what OTC supplements he can and cannot buy.

Physical Trainer Leader Course? That's scary...

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Lifer

This sure is a pointless arguement, but Grayhorse and 88whitepony are correct.

Either way...steriods are for pussies.
post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Rookie

Yeah! Just like nitrous!!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I went through physical trainer leader course, I can put up the full banned list for the AF at least, not sure if it differs by service.

oh man u know the plt shit is a joke. i was a ptl forever and that program was a joke. lol.

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I used to be good friends with a couple people who gave the test. It just so happened that when I became the Body Composition Program leader for my squadron, that i was in the same office as them. This is when i first became a Certified Personal Trainer. The testing was always the same thing in which they looked for pot/meth/cocaine/Narcotics and other commonly used drugs. This was NOT to include, DFX, Roids, Shrooms and a couple others. So I was always in the safe.

My Brother is currently in the Air Force and he has not been given any such instructions on what OTC supplements he can and cannot buy.

Physical Trainer Leader Course? That's scary...
In the air force they take random NCO's from across every career field to administer/dick watch the piss tests. It has nothing to do w/ being in a medical field, the people who take the piss don't know shit other than telling people to wash their hands and piss in this cup. Everyone in the AF thinks they know because a friend of a friend thing...

It just gives you the ability to lead PT for your squadron... not scary nor a big deal, more of a waste of time.

If your bro wants the list I can post it up tomorrow.

i was more directed at grayhorse, not really you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnobles06 View Post
oh man u know the plt shit is a joke. i was a ptl forever and that program was a joke. lol.
haha i'm not saying the PTL course is anything crazy, was just saying when i went through I got the full banned list. If you do the workouts they pick, sure they are a joke. PTL's make the sessions, so if they were a joke, you were probably a shitty PTL that gave into the "why the fuck are we doing this" comments from all the fat fucks because you wanted to be their friend or were scared to get your people in shape

Ha, and I like the random comment by the dumbass who just like everyone else in the convo doesn't know 100%... it's not really an argument I just want to know. You know get answers w/ some sort of fact, some of us call it Learning. just stick to that POS f-body of yours

Last edited by akfodysvn; 05-23-2009 at 11:51 PM.
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 07:11 AM
Rookie

I can believe youíre serious. Think about the percentage of people that use steriods. That would be the biggest waist of money ever. Itís like every other government job, they test for it under suspesion only.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement