Week 9 Results??? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Week 9 Results???

Who's making the most progress? Only a few weeks to go!

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Lifer

ME...I've lost 22lbs and put on 18lbs in a week!
LMAO
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Very Interesting

down to 251 today, just can't cross the 250 border.... Total loss-23lbs

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 05:21 PM
T-MINUS

Stayed the same. I was only able to gym-it Monday and Tuesday due to traveling. Weight stayed steady. I intend to make a violent push for 180 in the final weeks.

Greg, I need your workouts and supplements

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Owned!!

Im getting back on track after coming back from my vacation and i have lost about 20lbs so far and hoping to drop another 5 or 10 by the end of the contest!!

www.myspace.com/dmoney86
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 09:09 AM
MFFL!

I'm still making progress strength- wise and even mass-wise, but unless I can get cut, it's just not that noticeable. It's not a major accomplishment because I started from nothing, but I've increased my bench 110 lbs - from 65 to 175. I started with a bar (45lb) and a 10 on each side and was real wobbly my first time out. I was on a different bench yesterday with a heavy bar (55lb), 45, 10, and 5lb plates on each side. I got it 3x and failed on the 4th. This is the most I've ever been able to bench. I would like to see if I can hit 200 just 1 time by the time this contest is over. With dumbbells, I was pressing 20s when I started. I was able to do 60s 6x yesterday...without failure. Went from being able to tri press 45lb up to 120 x10 yesterday. I've been working my core good. Went from not being able to complete 15 situps to 75 situps nonstop. I can feel I've got a wall of muscle now below my gut. So the strength/muscle is there and gaining and I've got a good diet, but not perfect. Even though I'm not cut, I'm definitely in the best shape of my life at this point. So I'll take that.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Lifer

I have not been nearly as disciplined as I should have or could have and I am still down to 133 as of this morning. AND I was able to jog nearly 3 miles nonstop today... might not seem like much to you conditioned folks but that is HUGE for me. I'm proud of myself even if I am still not where I want to be... yet!

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx View Post
AND I was able to jog nearly 3 miles nonstop today... might not seem like much to you conditioned folks but that is HUGE for me. I'm proud of myself even if I am still not where I want to be... yet!
Last time I tried to run I made it 15 minutes before it became excruciating. Good job April.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
Last time I tried to run I made it 15 minutes before it became excruciating. Good job April.

Thank you. I'm really proud of myself and I look forward to increasing my endurance. I actually enjoy it... it doesn't feel like torture. haha

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx View Post
Thank you. I'm really proud of myself and I look forward to increasing my endurance. I actually enjoy it... it doesn't feel like torture. haha
It absolutely gets easier, and fairly quickly too. Before my wreck I was able to rin for an hour solid with barely getting my breating up, as compared to feeling like my chest would explode after 20 minutes when I first tried jogging. Unfortunately my weak link is the rod in my leg now, not my lungs.

I've heard mention of the "runner's high" in which your body starts releasing endorphins, but I've never ran long enough to get to that point. Jogging is a means to and end to me, necessary evil if you will.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement