phenominal mass cycle. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

phenominal mass cycle.

this gave me GREAT increases in size and strength..

tuna.... chicken.. and busting my ass in the gym...

is it just me or does it seem more and more people are turning to juice these days? come on.. unless you have hit your natural limit. why do it!?

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Lifer

people do it becuase they are lazy, and juice is easy. That is the way it has been.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej View Post
people do it becuase they are lazy, and juice is easy. That is the way it has been.
If you're "lazy" on juice you won't gain much, and will keep none of it. Putting boost on a car won't necessarily make it faster if you can't drive.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:48 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post

is it just me or does it seem more and more people are turning to juice these days? come on.. unless you have hit your natural limit. why do it!?
You mean to tell me that everyone has the exact same build/capabilities/genetics as you, naturally?
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:50 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Thumbs up

Quote:

<--- Just got really hungry for a tuna sammich.

I'm with you though. I'm a vitamins and protein kinda guy, myself (and joint supps... fuck I feel old sometimes). I'm not competing for any prizes, just competing with myself. Do I really want to put all that crap in my body just to beat or get beat by... me?

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
You mean to tell me that everyone has the exact same build/capabilities/genetics as you, naturally?
if you see a picture of me when i moved here at 20.. you would have said i had the genetics weight lifting ability of a typical good jewish kid.. most of my friends dont beleive its actually a picture of me besides the jew fro..

not everyone has the same genetics.. but before i would even consider juicing i would make sure that i was at the limit of my natural ability and was just smacking against a wall.

also. if you are a PRO bodybuild and this is your carrer.. go for it. but as a recriational activity? no reason to juice.

D.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:54 PM
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
If you're "lazy" on juice you won't gain much, and will keep none of it. Putting boost on a car won't necessarily make it faster if you can't drive.
THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
Me... I will try anything once.....

ROIDS are on the last of the list....

I am a medium framed at most....

I worked out all thru HS playing football and baseball.... never really got over 130 lbs....

of course i didnt take any weight gainers at alll so i am sure i could have gotten up to 150ish...

IDK why some people hate on people that do take shit...

I personally think if you want to take it... OKAY... i wont think any less of you... Its your body do to it as you may....

WL... Not everyone can have rims for arms and flat bench 160 lb DB's...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Lifer

just started back at the gym and i am not a big guy. i think the heaviest i have ever been was 173lbs and im 5'10". i currently weigh 161lbs after about 2 years of not lifting. i hope i can break 175lbs with just normal supps and when i hit my plateau i might try a cycle.

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnobles06 View Post
just started back at the gym and i am not a big guy. i think the heaviest i have ever been was 173lbs and im 5'10". i currently weigh 161lbs after about 2 years of not lifting. i hope i can break 175lbs with just normal supps and when i hit my plateau i might try a cycle.
there really isnt a need for the juice with the stuff available over the counter...

Quote:
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Lifer

I see juice as "cheating". If you can't get that way naturally, then it ain't natural. I've had friends that have done it, and watched them balloon like crazy. I've also bean jealous, but I'm just not willing to take the risk. Is the juice you get clean? Is the cycle you're taking right for you?

I've known quite a few people that have gone overboard after seeing results, they want more and more. I've seen a 25 year old go into liver failure. I've seen a enlisted Navy man go to the brig for them.

I've been clean my whole life. As an adult male I should weigh about 175, but after more than 20 years in the gym, I'm at a good 220. I've also hit my plateau and have been here for years. I'd love to get bigger and leaner, but its just not in my genes. I'm sure I could take some juice and give all the credit to my genes, but we all know what is really going on.
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
I see juice as "cheating". If you can't get that way naturally, then it ain't natural. I've had friends that have done it, and watched them balloon like crazy. I've also bean jealous, but I'm just not willing to take the risk. Is the juice you get clean? Is the cycle you're taking right for you?

I've known quite a few people that have gone overboard after seeing results, they want more and more. I've seen a 25 year old go into liver failure. I've seen a enlisted Navy man go to the brig for them.

I've been clean my whole life. As an adult male I should weigh about 175, but after more than 20 years in the gym, I'm at a good 220. I've also hit my plateau and have been here for years. I'd love to get bigger and leaner, but its just not in my genes. I'm sure I could take some juice and give all the credit to my genes, but we all know what is really going on.
yup. i agree 100%.. its meant to be a sport.. enjoyment. i could almost justify juicing if a person decided to go pro. because you cant compete with out juice. but as an non competing gym rat.. i just dont see the point.

D.
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Rookie

Quote:

people want to be bigger, stronger, faster period

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Time Served

Quote:
if you see a picture of me when i moved here at 20.. you would have said i had the genetics weight lifting ability of a typical good jewish kid.. most of my friends dont beleive its actually a picture of me besides the jew fro..

not everyone has the same genetics.. but before i would even consider juicing i would make sure that i was at the limit of my natural ability and was just smacking against a wall.

also. if you are a PRO bodybuild and this is your carrer.. go for it. but as a recriational activity? no reason to juice.
The goal of both the juicer and non-juicer are often the exact same...to look better, to feel better, to be stronger, to have a higher quality of life. So when the option arises to either pay a few hundred bucks a month on food to put on quality mass in a few years or to spend a slice of a single paycheck and get the same results in a handful of months, the choice to juice is pretty tempting. Same reason why people play the lottery, they want the same ends, they just want to take a chance at a different means to get there.

What I don't like about some people that juice is a mentality that they are bigger, better, and stronger than anybody else and that they feel they've earned the right to brag about what "they've done." While they had to have put in hard work, you can't go without crediting the substances that you put into your body to help you achieve that.

Conversely, what I don't like about some people that don't juice is that they have the exact same mentality because "I put in the hard work" and "I didn't need any help" or "people that juice just didn't want to put in the effort." It's funny how these two camps can be so at odds with one another's approaches, yet often, they both come off the same way with the same bad attitude about lifting...
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
Conversely, what I don't like about some people that don't juice is that they have the exact same mentality because "I put in the hard work" and "I didn't need any help" or "people that juice just didn't want to put in the effort." It's funny how these two camps can be so at odds with one another's approaches, yet often, they both come off the same way with the same bad attitude about lifting...
Now dont get me wrong. i know plenty of juicers and they put in a days work.. most of them work harder then natural lifters because they know they have the recovery ability that a natural lifter just doesnt have..

but that being said, every time i take time off from the gym i come back to where i was before, but most of my juicer buddys who take time off, the second the juice stop the muscle starts falling off.

D.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Hired Hand

I'm too old for the "heavy shit", but I'm not totally opposed to getting on an HRT dose of test to get back to where I was pre-wreck. Is it cheating? Maybe, but it's my life and I'll do what makes me happy, and fuck anybody that has something negative to say about it.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
and fuck anybody that has something negative to say about it.
LOL, you on the juice already or what?
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
LOL, you on the juice already or what?
Nah, my leg isn't healed up yet. It'll be a few more months before I do any serious thinking on the subject.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Lifer

Dude, get off your high horse and go do some cardio. Who cares what people want to do? If it doesn't hurt you or affect your lifts or your jolly good time in the gym, then why worry? I'm much more annoyed at the guys who sit on machines for an hour, or take dumbells over to the other side of the gym and leave them, etc than I have ever been at someone who is supplementing and lifting their ass off.

post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
Dude, get off your high horse and go do some cardio. Who cares what people want to do? If it doesn't hurt you or affect your lifts or your jolly good time in the gym, then why worry? I'm much more annoyed at the guys who sit on machines for an hour, or take dumbells over to the other side of the gym and leave them, etc than I have ever been at someone who is supplementing and lifting their ass off.
hey now if i get off my high horse i will be short plus. its more of a donkey then a horse...

D.
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
plus. its more of a donkey then a horse...
Get off your ass and LIFT.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Get off your ass and LIFT.
pot :"hey kettle"
Kettle:"whats up pot?"
pot:" YOU ARE BLACK!!!"
kettle:"so is JC.. what is your point?"

D.
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Nah, my leg isn't healed up yet. It'll be a few more months before I do any serious thinking on the subject.
That's cool, hope it heals up well.
I have two plates and a screw in one ankle.

When you do your thinking, think about this...if I can do it naturally, so can you.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Wow... very immature comment. I guarantee you that most of the people who use "the juice", are more dedicated, and take weight lifting/body building much more seriously than those who do not. It shows that they are willing to go the extra mile, and want better for themselves. You can not take 6 pills a day, lift a couple db's, and expect good gains.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
Wow... very immature comment. I guarantee you that most of the people who use "the juice", are more dedicated, and take weight lifting/body building much more seriously than those who do not. It shows that they are willing to go the extra mile, and want better for themselves. You can not take 6 pills a day, lift a couple db's, and expect good gains.
i 100% disagree.. the minority of juices are more dedicated and take weight lifting incrediblly seriously. there is a much higher majority of juicers now who are taking it because they are using it to make it easier... not to say they arent lifting.

D.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yes but why work twice as hard to get something if you can do it quicker with juice.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yes but why work twice as hard to get something if you can do it quicker with juice.
Because quicker isn't always the best way to complete a goal.
Don't you remember the rabbit and the turtle story???
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Because quicker isn't always the best way to complete a goal.
Don't you remember the rabbit and the turtle story???
Great example.
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
i 100% disagree.. the minority of juices are more dedicated and take weight lifting incrediblly seriously. there is a much higher majority of juicers now who are taking it because they are using it to make it easier... not to say they arent lifting.
I never knew that juices are dedicated... that one is a first.

You must not understand what steroids/pro hormones are, or how they work, and what you must do to have them to work properly for you.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 08:37 PM
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
I never knew that juices are dedicated... that one is a first.

You must not understand what steroids/pro hormones are, or how they work, and what you must do to have them to work properly for you.
idr if it was him or raven that looks like a small house....

looks like he did his fair share of the OJ!!!

Quote:

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement