Pro-Hormones - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Pro-Hormones

For those of you who know, are prohormones banned in public high school? I looked in the UIL and school handbook, and I couldn't find anything stating the ban of using prohormones, however there is mention of anabolic steroids. Please inform me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Rookie

big can of worms my friend....

First off PH/DS's should never be used by anyone in high school.
Honestly, there are only a few PH's on the market today. The rest are designer steroids. Example, Superdrol, Epistane, Pheraplex just to name a few are oral designer steroids. Very gray area in the industry; it's what keeps supplement stores in business. You tell me a product and i'll tell you what compounds are in it, and what it's used for.

You have kids gaining 20lbs in 4 weeks, adding 60-100lbs to their bench in 4 weeks so keeping it out of high school athletes hands is a lost cause.

As far as high school rules, if athletes are tested for steroids while taking these products you can bet that they will fail. Steroids are not allowed so they will be punished accordingly. If schools are using cheap testing measures then orals can be non detected after about 3 weeks.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
big can of worms my friend....

First off PH/DS's should never be used by anyone in high school.
Honestly, there are only a few PH's on the market today. The rest are designer steroids. Example, Superdrol, Epistane, Pheraplex just to name a few are oral designer steroids. Very gray area in the industry; it's what keeps supplement stores in business. You tell me a product and i'll tell you what compounds are in it, and what it's used for.

You have kids gaining 20lbs in 4 weeks, adding 60-100lbs to their bench in 4 weeks so keeping it out of high school athletes hands is a lost cause.

As far as high school rules, if athletes are tested for steroids while taking these products you can bet that they will fail. Steroids are not allowed so they will be punished accordingly. If schools are using cheap testing measures then orals can be non detected after about 3 weeks.

I understand what you are saying 100%.

Those kinds of gains would be.. uhh... amazing for me.

In the UIL handbook, it states that theyt measure testosterone/epitestosterone levels.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
I understand what you are saying 100%.

Those kinds of gains would be.. uhh... amazing for me.

In the UIL handbook, it states that theyt measure testosterone/epitestosterone levels.
You will fail depending on when they test you... Definitely not worth it at that age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
You will fail depending on when they test you... Definitely not worth it at that age.
I am contemplating on taking another cycle. not anytime soon) I took the magnadrol/trn-x cycle last year, (along with organ shield and a good PCT). I do believe that ttrn-x is banned?

I just don't know... I definitely need to make a few more lifestyle changes before I start taking body building seriously. I am definitely need to correct my diet, and stop some other stuff I'm doing, but I think I will do another cycle in probably 6-8 months.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
I am contemplating on taking another cycle. not anytime soon) I took the magnadrol/trn-x cycle last year, (along with organ shield and a good PCT). I do believe that ttrn-x is banned?

I just don't know... I definitely need to make a few more lifestyle changes before I start taking body building seriously. I am definitely need to correct my diet, and stop some other stuff I'm doing, but I think I will do another cycle in probably 6-8 months.
TRN-X was a product made by BOSC that was discontinued. Many other companys sell Estra-4. BOSC now sells it in a double compound product called Epi-Tren. It's stacked with Epistane. Purus sells it with Superdrol in a product called Epol. LGI sells it with Pheraplex in a product called Pheradrive and the list goes on... It is on the market everywhere.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement