Just Started Mass Stack.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY

Just Started Mass Stack....

I am 2 days in... I take 1 pill when i wake up.. and 1 pill about 1 hr before gym if possible if not i take it right after gym...

today is day 3....

I should have waited to start on my day back to the gym...

i started at 187 and i am at 190 now... i am 5'10 and prob 15-17% chunky... looking to get that down to 12% by the time i hit 210... thats my goal by the end of the year... and to do it legally...

now the other shit...

I hit the gym 4-5 days a week hard... the other 2 days i am normally there but just the pool and hot tub... relaxing... playing squash or something..

arms are as on start day 15" (weak i know...) and waist is 34" been a while since i could fit in a set of 28" paints... forearms are 11" at largest part wrists are 7".. i havent measure chest yet and dont know if i plan on it... my chest has always been a easy part to get bigger.. btw these are all off my nitric oxide... and non flexed

goal is 19" arms and 17" forearms and a chest and back to go with'em

i wear 32 now so i dont understand the 34" setting now... but i guess thats how shit works...

only thing i changed since taking mass stack is i have a shake in the morning now instead of only after working out... i also add a scoop of protein powder that i picked up 1 scoop is 22 grams of protein plus the whole milk and 4 scoops of cytogainer... i am prob having to much protein intake and wasting alot of it but i would rather be over using then not doing enough and wasting the mass stack...

Sorry if thread seems all jambled i am watching the post game show and trying to type...

btw

THANKS GREGG FOR THE QUICK SHIPPING (2 DAYS!!!!!!!! Ordered sunday night and shipped monday morning at 6 am i got the email!!!) PLAN ON ORDERING MORE FROM YA!!! Also the supercharged NO doesnt taste like shit i like it... i am a big taste fan so i am almost out of my plasmajet 4 days left... i will need to order something soon... am i taking the pills right?? it says 1 pill 2x a day.. doesnt say when... thanks again...

Off to the gym now...up 3 lbs in 3 days but i think its the shakes.. i feel fatter.. lol..

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!

Last edited by Turbo5.4; 03-23-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Rookie

Nice, thanks for the props. The LGI PharaDrive is what you're taking correct?
Yes it's one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. Expect about 7 days before you really start to notice it. I cant remeber if you ordered a PCT but please do it well before you finish if you didnt to make sure you have it on hand. Reaching 200lbs shouldnt be a problem on that product, BF% will be on your training and diet...

Yeah that SuperChrage Xtreme taste awsome, it's a nice product by Labrada.

oh, i dont think you'll get those 22" arms anytime soon.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY

lol... i looked more into the 22" arms... and NO sir... my head size wont fit well.. i am thinking i will have to stop at 19" arms...

I have to admit i feel tons better at the gym though...

idk why maybe its a mental thing...

i have some oxo or what not but its kinda old.. when should i start taking the PCT???

Quote:
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 09:37 PM
not exclude

I think what Greg was saying was that 7" of muscle to your arms is a lofty goal by the end of the year.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo5.4 View Post
lol... i looked more into the 22" arms... and NO sir... my head size wont fit well.. i am thinking i will have to stop at 19" arms...

I have to admit i feel tons better at the gym though...

idk why maybe its a mental thing...

i have some oxo or what not but its kinda old.. when should i start taking the PCT???
You start it when you finish the PheraDrive. 6oxo is not a PCT. It can assist with PCT however it is not a PCT stand alone.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Lifer

i think more along the lines of 18'' arms will look about right on you. I am 5'11'' and 210 and my arms measure 17'' cold. I actually think they look too bulky and need more vascularity. I guess that is just me though. I am at 13% body fat currently. My goal is to get my bottom 2 abs to show. I probably should lay off the whataburger.

I think you can put at least 1.5'' on your arms maybe 2'' depending on how ''untrained'' you were before you started the stack. If you have been training a while the size will come slower but the stack will really help a lot. You will see a big time gain in strength.

Cowboys to the Super Bowl!!!!!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
i started at 187 and i am at 190 now... i am 5'10 and prob 15-17% chunky... looking to get that down to 12% by the time i hit 210... thats my goal by the end of the year... and to do it legally...

That's only 3.3 lbs of fat to lose if you are at 15% now, which is plenty easy, but if you find a way to legally put on a solid 23.3lbs of lean mass in the next 9.5 months, and keep it, please let me know your secret sauce.

I'm all for setting your sights high, but you gotta be realistic.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93powerranger View Post
i think more along the lines of 18'' arms will look about right on you. I am 5'11'' and 210 and my arms measure 17'' cold. I actually think they look too bulky and need more vascularity. I guess that is just me though. I am at 13% body fat currently. My goal is to get my bottom 2 abs to show. I probably should lay off the whataburger.

I think you can put at least 1.5'' on your arms maybe 2'' depending on how ''untrained'' you were before you started the stack. If you have been training a while the size will come slower but the stack will really help a lot. You will see a big time gain in strength.
I had 18"s pre wreck (no idea what they are now) and wanted bigger. It's a vicious cycle...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
That's only 3.3 lbs of fat to lose if you are at 15% now, which is plenty easy, but if you find a way to legally put on a solid 23.3lbs of lean mass in the next 9.5 months, and keep it, please let me know your secret sauce.

I'm all for setting your sights high, but you gotta be realistic.

A couple cycles of legal Designers will get you that coming off your injury. Secret Sauce, ones with superdrol.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
I had 18"s pre wreck (no idea what they are now) and wanted bigger. It's a vicious cycle...

Always want bigger LOL

I am thinking 19" will be enough I think... Of course when I was 210 I thought I was small I guess it's just a mind set...

Quote:

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Nice, thanks for the props. The LGI PharaDrive is what you're taking correct?
Yes it's one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. Expect about 7 days before you really start to notice it. I cant remeber if you ordered a PCT but please do it well before you finish if you didnt to make sure you have it on hand. Reaching 200lbs shouldnt be a problem on that product, BF% will be on your training and diet...

Yeah that SuperChrage Xtreme taste awsome, it's a nice product by Labrada.

oh, i dont think you'll get those 22" arms anytime soon.
I've been taking this mass stack for about two weeks now and I havnt notice anything yet.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
I've been taking this mass stack for about two weeks now and I havnt notice anything yet.
Don't get discouraged . . . some peoples' body's react different to those PHs. On a PheraDrive/Halovar stack a buddy of mine exploded early and faded late, while I flatlined early on and exploded late and on into my PCT. Some of those PH work for people and some simply do not . . . as for me, anything with superdrol or tren will make me blow up

my regards
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
Yeah, there's know possible way you could just not respond to that stack.
How much do you weigh? You're taking 2 a day right?

Stick with it, you will see results without a doubt.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yeah, there's know possible way you could just not respond to that stack.
How much do you weigh? You're taking 2 a day right?

Stick with it, you will see results without a doubt.
Im 6'3 about 240 now. And yes I am taking 2 a day.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY

Well alittle update...

I am up to 193 now... idk where its at...

But i really havent been hitting the gym hard... For spring break I had my son so i really didnt get to go much...

i missed a solid 5 days there...

went back today... felt good..

Still taking 1 in the am and 1 at night... i also laid off the protein shakes... started back just now.... Its crazy how a 4 yr old can wear you the hell out...

Hopefully i can get up to atleast 200 by the end of this shit... I dont see a issue with it... esp since now my son is going home tomorrow and i will get some GOOD gym time...

just fig i would give yall a update...

Quote:

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2009, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY

just a quick update....

i am upto 203 peaked out at 206 but i just ate not to long before and what not...

i got alot bigger on my traps... being my fav work out... there was no way for them to not get any bigger....

tri's are bigger along with arms... core also... didnt really gain any fat... if so HARDLY any...

Overall i am just THICKER...

Good product... will def do again.... prob 1-2 more times this year...

I cant find my tape or i would have a new measurement for yall...

def a good product...

I am a extremely hard gainer so those gains are impressive my a OTC product...

BTW greg i am out of your cards... those things fly when i am out with some friends and they as where i get my stuff...

YOUR THE MAN!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Time Served

glad to hear things turned around for you . . .

my regards
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Rookie

Quote:
just a quick update....

i am upto 203 peaked out at 206 but i just ate not to long before and what not...

i got alot bigger on my traps... being my fav work out... there was no way for them to not get any bigger....

tri's are bigger along with arms... core also... didnt really gain any fat... if so HARDLY any...

Overall i am just THICKER...

Good product... will def do again.... prob 1-2 more times this year...

I cant find my tape or i would have a new measurement for yall...

def a good product...

I am a extremely hard gainer so those gains are impressive my a OTC product...

BTW greg i am out of your cards... those things fly when i am out with some friends and they as where i get my stuff...

YOUR THE MAN!!!!
Awsome progress, everyone has had great gains with that product. You should try the Pro-Stanivar next cycle....

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 AM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Awsome progress, everyone has had great gains with that product. You should try the Pro-Stanivar next cycle....
for sure....

is there a "off period" for the mass stack?

Quote:

Quote:
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Rookie

Quote:
for sure....

is there a "off period" for the mass stack?
At Least a month off after the ReCycle.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement