E-Pol / ARLI Restore same time? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 149
E-Pol / ARLI Restore same time?

Hey all, just started an E-Pol cycle and was told/ researched that taking ARLI Restore at the same time AND after (just the restore) as a PCT would help to aleviate any possible side effects during or after the cycle. I am taking all support supps for my liver and heart and prostrate and all that jazz, I don't want to experience Gyno(Bitch tits) or have this cycle mess with my libido/ or mess with my wang or anything.

I lift hard 4 days a week and am looking to put on 10-15 lbs, I am 5'10" and 167lbs right now a week in. I am at about 13% BF right now.

All this sound kosher? Appreciate any advice/thoughts/suggestions whatever....

And I know lift hard and eat right you won't need any of the supps.
ma bull is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma bull View Post
Hey all, just started an E-Pol cycle and was told/ researched that taking ARLI Restore at the same time AND after (just the restore) as a PCT would help to aleviate any possible side effects during or after the cycle. I am taking all support supps for my liver and heart and prostrate and all that jazz, I don't want to experience Gyno(Bitch tits) or have this cycle mess with my libido/ or mess with my wang or anything.

I lift hard 4 days a week and am looking to put on 10-15 lbs, I am 5'10" and 167lbs right now a week in. I am at about 13% BF right now.

All this sound kosher? Appreciate any advice/thoughts/suggestions whatever....

And I know lift hard and eat right you won't need any of the supps.
get in 300g of protein per day , 5g of taurine, Animal Flex, and 15+g of glutamine. I also would say 5g of fish oil a day wouldn't hurt a bit.

Do Restore afterwards if that's all ya got and couple it with 6OXO extreme (NOT the regular 6OXO)... you're gonna want a legit PCT product. 3 weeks of NOLVAdex (not NOVEdex) @ 50mg/day week 1 and 25 mg/day week 2 and 3 is good.

The half-life of most PHs is around 6-18 hours. I would begin PCT the morning after my last dosing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
You dont take the Restore during cycle. There are much better choices then Restore for over the counter PCT as well. Since you're using Purus you should look into their all natural PCT called ReCycle. If you insist on putting more chemicals in the body then look into I-Force Reversitol. It's a good product as well.
Ergophram 6oxo products are not being produced at the moment.

Also, if your worried about losing some libido then you shouldn’t be taking one on the strongest designer steroids on the market. While some dont experience any libido loss, e-pol contains superdrol and estra-4 which some people call Tren. 2 powerful compounds.

You should always run some sort of cycle support while using a PH/DS as well. Lucky for you Purus has Organ Shield for only $17.99 so you dont have to pay $30+ for other companies versions.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
You dont take the Restore during cycle. There are much better choices then Restore for over the counter PCT as well. Since you're using Purus you should look into their all natural PCT called ReCycle. If you insist on putting more chemicals in the body then look into I-Force Reversitol. It's a good product as well.
Ergophram 6oxo products are not being produced at the moment.

Also, if your worried about losing some libido then you shouldn’t be taking one on the strongest designer steroids on the market. While some dont experience any libido loss, e-pol contains superdrol and estra-4 which some people call Tren. 2 powerful compounds.

You should always run some sort of cycle support while using a PH/DS as well. Lucky for you Purus has Organ Shield for only $17.99 so you dont have to pay $30+ for other companies versions.
The Vitamin Shoppe on 183/pipeline had some 6oxo extreme last time I was in there, IIRC. Sucks they don't produce it any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
The Vitamin Shoppe on 183/pipeline had some 6oxo extreme last time I was in there, IIRC. Sucks they don't produce it any more.
Maybe in the future, Ergophram got raided from that picher in majors saying he popped a drug test from 6oxo. lol What a joke.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 10:42 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Fish oil is your friend or you joints will be hurting bad. Drinks all the water you can. I'd take milk thistle as well. As far as libidio, come about day 10, you will get shut down hard. It still works but the desire is near zero.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome