Tony Horton's 10 Minute Work Out? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
I love Meat.

Tony Horton's 10 Minute Work Out?

I saw a commercial on this and was wondering if anyone has actually used it or knows someone that has, and what kinda of results they saw before I bought it. I am using my Tri-Lean Kit and was wanting to find something to do besides my pilates and wanted to see if it worked.

I am willing to try anything to get back to where I was. I am a size 3 right now but just need to tone and lose my last 10lbs. So far I have lost 40lbs since giving birth and he is 5 1/2 months old.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ute_trainer.do

2004 Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
This is exactly why if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her to swallow early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa
Undietaker is my hero.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
I love Meat.

2004 Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
This is exactly why if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her to swallow early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa
Undietaker is my hero.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I saw a commercial on this and was wondering if anyone has actually used it or knows someone that has, and what kinda of results they saw before I bought it. I am using my Tri-Lean Kit and was wanting to find something to do besides my pilates and wanted to see if it worked.

I am willing to try anything to get back to where I was. I am a size 3 right now but just need to tone and lose my last 10lbs. So far I have lost 40lbs since giving birth and he is 5 1/2 months old.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ute_trainer.do
Honestly, you never know with these things. If you find something that you know you will stick to, you will almost always get results. A buddy of mine bought one of those biggest loser dvd's and swears it's some of the best home workouts he has ever done.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Pilgrim

I've been doing the P90X Cardio-X dvd from Tony Horton and have seen some great results. I do about 30 minutes instead of 10 though and in addition to jogging and changing eating habits have lost 20 lbs since Jan 5, '09.

If you stick with it, it will probably work .
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Lifer

I have seen the P90X work for a couple of Friends. My Wife and I are going to try teabo. If it works then awsome we Jog also.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 01:18 AM
not exclude

www.crossfit.com

Similar theory with the 10-30 min workouts, and cheaper than p90x (free).
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2009, 10:10 AM
Banned

I have the p90x thing. I can see that with a good diet, and sticking with it, that it would probably work pretty well. Unfortunately, I just spent $120 finding out that I don't have the discipline to work out at home, so I got another gym membership. Brittney, two of the craziest workouts have been the plyometrics and the ab ripper x on the p90x program. The plyo is about an hour long, and the ab ripper is 16 minutes long. If you want, I'll try and burn a copy of each and send them your way.

No equipment is needed for either.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

One of my good friends is using the 10 minute workouts and he likes it a lot. He doesn't have the time for P90X like I do. I am using P90X right now and have been for about 3 weeks. I'm in the Army so I was in good shape before I ordered it but have seen some good results in the short amount of time and can't wait to see how I look after the 90 days. I looked into crossfit.com myself before P90X and will do that too once I get the results I want out of p90x.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement