gear - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
gear

anyone experienced in using gear please pm me i have a few quesitons....


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
i've never used an illegal but i know a little bit because of the PH's and Designer Steriods that are sold over the counter. As long as you're not looking for a source i dont see a problem with asking a question....

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Lifer
 
agiraldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,460
Whats the question?
agiraldo is offline  
 
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Lifer
 
davbrucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,841
If cigarettes are legal, steroids should be too. Thats my opinion of course. Cigarettes kills millions, and steroids have yet to be proven to kill anyone.
davbrucas is offline  
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
If cigarettes are legal, steroids should be too. Thats my opinion of course. Cigarettes kills millions, and steroids have yet to be proven to kill anyone.
You should read some of the transcripts of the congressional hearings that led to the banning of roids and then PHs...hilarious arguments, some of the most inconsequential evidence I've ever heard of. Just reading the 2004 Steroid/Prohormone ban bill...it's stupid and funny all at the same time...
StellarKart is offline  
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 36
i dont know man i thought i heard some stuff about people having strokes and heartattacks from abusing steroids. not saying your wrong but maybe ive been informed.

What was that you said about power to weight ratio? Thats what I thought.
takiller is offline  
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by takiller View Post
i dont know man i thought i heard some stuff about people having strokes and heartattacks from abusing steroids. not saying your wrong but maybe ive been informed.
People have strokes and heart attacks from abusing fast food.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:42 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
You should read some of the transcripts of the congressional hearings that led to the banning of roids and then PHs...hilarious arguments, some of the most inconsequential evidence I've ever heard of. Just reading the 2004 Steroid/Prohormone ban bill...it's stupid and funny all at the same time...
Im Sure DR Dave is well versed in the reasons behind the bannings of steroids.
90dfw is offline  
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by takiller View Post
i dont know man i thought i heard some stuff about people having strokes and heartattacks from abusing steroids. not saying your wrong but maybe ive been informed.
So can I use your share then?
StellarKart is offline  
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
taking gear = pussy way out
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #11 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
taking gear = pussy way out
So you think gear makes everything easier? If you havent done em, you really have no educated opinion right?

You still have to work hard, you still have to eat right....
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #12 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
So you think gear makes everything easier? If you havent done em, you really have no educated opinion right?

You still have to work hard, you still have to eat right....
I know it makes everything easier.
I been around this game, a lot longer than the average joe.
All of my workout partners are on juice, they are the only sort of people to understand me and my dedication.
Yes, I have no educated opinion, just my own uneducated opinion.

Once again, yes it makes everything easier.

I also am willing to bet you will be on a cycle or two here soon, junior.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #13 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 09:00 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
So you think gear makes everything easier? If you havent done em, you really have no educated opinion right?

You still have to work hard, you still have to eat right....
If it doesn't make it easier to make progress or put on muscle why would people use it?
Nate is offline  
post #14 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
My point is.. You still have to work out HARD. You still have to eat right..The only benefit is you can see your hard work sooner. You do lose some of the weight gained, you do get weaker when you are not on a cycle.

I dont know why people hate on people who are on juice.

Pussy? Really?

If anything, I am jealous that I dont look like that.

**And yes, A bunch of my buddies are on juice, I mean a bunch.. I work
out with them and I see how the strenth fluctuates when on and when off**
I dont like the bloated look, I dont like the gains then the depression that would set in when you cant lift what you did months ago, yet you still hit it hard.. **

Stangin4Lyfe - You are an example as to how things should be done, the right way. We have different views on things, thats been addressed months ago.
Again, I will always respect your opinion,
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #15 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
taking gear = pussy way out
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
So you think gear makes everything easier? If you havent done em, you really have no educated opinion right?

You still have to work hard, you still have to eat right....
Well, having been on both sides of this fence. I will go ahead and make a very educated statement.

taking gear = pussy way out

Yes, you still have to work out hard, yes, you still have to eat right, but it has taken me a lot longer to put on the same amount of dry mass I could have achieved in one simple cycle. I'm not against taking the easy way out, some people just don't have the fortitude and patience to do it the hard way, I wanted to know if I could. Turns out I can.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #16 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Shit, if i could juice i would period. From what i've researched even on over the counter Designer Steroids, if taken correctly they can be safe. They are going to do nothing for someone that doesnt workout on a regular basis anyways.

If someone needs to be drug out of a burning house i dont think they'll give a fuck what i took to get strong enough to do it.
My only legal way out maybe hgh, after i have kids im sure a doc will be happy to prescribe it as my anti aging med. It will be low dose, but hey itíll be legal and with my work ethic im sure it will go far.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #17 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Shit, if i could juice i would period. From what i've researched even on over the counter Designer Steroids, if taken correctly they can be safe. They are going to do nothing for someone that doesnt workout on a regular basis anyways.

If someone needs to be drug out of a burning house i dont think they'll give a fuck what i took to get strong enough to do it.
My only legal way out maybe hgh, after i have kids im sure a doc will be happy to prescribe it as my anti aging med. It will be low dose, but hey itíll be legal and with my work ethic im sure it will go far.
I know someone that knows someone
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #18 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post

Stangin4Lyfe - You are an example as to how things should be done, the right way. We have different views on things, thats been addressed months ago.
Again, I will always respect your opinion,
Thank you.
Hard work and dedication are two things I pride myself in.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #19 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Hard work and dedication are two things I pride myself in.

So do all the bodybuilders that are on the juicy juice.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #20 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
So do all the bodybuilders that are on the juicy juice.
You and Hecdoggie go shoot up already.



Can't say that I haven't always wondered what kind of beast I would be if I did shoot up though?

I remember asking Jay Moore one day what his goals in life are?
He replied... to walk into the room and make everyone stare and say ewwwwwwwww, gross!!!
I honestly didn't know how to respond, lol.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #21 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
I remember asking Jay Moore one day what his goals in life are?
He replied... to walk into the room and make everyone stare and say ewwwwwwwww, gross!!!
I honestly didn't know how to respond, lol.
Hey... thats my goal too.. I want people to say "Damn.. thats nasty" while I am warming up with 405 on flat bench - or curling 125 lb dumbells


Hey.. We all get vagina one finger at a time
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #22 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
Hey... thats my goal too.. I want people to say "Damn.. thats nasty" while I am warming up with 405 on flat bench - or curling 125 lb dumbells


Hey.. We all get vagina one finger at a time
Sorry to be the one to inform you...most fine ass girls don't like mutants.
And the ones that do...usually come in the Ms. Mutant form!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #23 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Sorry to be the one to inform you...most fine ass girls don't like mutants.
And the ones that do...usually come in the Ms. Mutant form!
At this point, I am past thinking about what girls think...

Either they want the schlong or they dont..
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #24 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
taking gear = pussy way out
I guess by that logic, protein powder is probably the easy way out too considering that without it you wouldn't be able to have the kind of amino acid bioavailability that you do when you take it. Multivitamins are a no no as well I guess. Better clean out my stash...
StellarKart is offline  
post #25 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
I guess by that logic, protein powder is probably the easy way out too considering that without it you wouldn't be able to have the kind of amino acid bioavailability that you do when you take it. Multivitamins are a no no as well I guess. Better clean out my stash...
Actually, no...I am a huge advocate to a well balanced diet, nutrition, and protein intake.
Your logic based on my opinion is obviously incorrect.

Last edited by Stangin4Lyfe; 02-12-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #26 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
See, what happens StellarKart, is people get "jealous"

People start to "hate" on you because you are getting swole, fast.
They hate cause you get strong , fast!

Its illegal, so not everyone wants to take that risk... Some people are scared all together. No biggie. I respect people that dont want to put certain things in thier body, I respect people who refuse to do anything illegal,, however, sometimes the people who arent doing it, get jealous and dont respect people who use it. They dont want anyone else to use it and get big, so they start to bad mouth the use. They want to make it look NEGATIVE so no one else does it.

Catch my drift ?
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #27 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 02:57 PM
HPP = GHEY
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Listening to 01svtboy BITCH about his trailer!!!
Posts: 2,894
where can i get some of this magical drug...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
Turbo5.4 is offline  
post #28 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Actually, no...I am a huge advocate to a well balanced diet, nutrition, and protein intake.
Your logic based on my opinion is obviously incorrect.
How is it any different? By your own logic you shouldn't be taking anything into your body besides food and drink that would help you in any supranatural way. I'm not dogging you or your method, in fact I think it's very respectable. I'm just saying it's a double standard, and people who use shouldn't be discriminated just like you shouldn't be, especially if it's an over the counter, completely legal supplement. If two things are not natural, but only one of them is wrong, it just doesn't add up. Unless I'm just misunderstanding you, in which case, I'd definitely like to understand your beliefs on it, at least a little moreso than "taking gear = pussy way out"
StellarKart is offline  
post #29 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
See, what happens StellarKart, is people get "jealous"

People start to "hate" on you because you are getting swole, fast.
They hate cause you get strong , fast!

Its illegal, so not everyone wants to take that risk... Some people are scared all together. No biggie. I respect people that dont want to put certain things in thier body, I respect people who refuse to do anything illegal,, however, sometimes the people who arent doing it, get jealous and dont respect people who use it. They dont want anyone else to use it and get big, so they start to bad mouth the use. They want to make it look NEGATIVE so no one else does it.

Catch my drift ?
Well, I'm not going to break the law to get big, and really, I don't want to look anything like most bodybuilders, though I do respect a lot of them. On the other hand, if things are being sold that aren't illegal, I don't see the problem using them. I understand the health risks/benefits better than most, so if I know how to not hurt myself physically, AND it's legal, AND it will help me get over a plateau, then I just don't see much else wrong with it.
StellarKart is offline  
post #30 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
See, what happens StellarKart, is people get "jealous"

People start to "hate" on you because you are getting swole, fast.
They hate cause you get strong , fast!

Its illegal, so not everyone wants to take that risk... Some people are scared all together. No biggie. I respect people that dont want to put certain things in thier body, I respect people who refuse to do anything illegal,, however, sometimes the people who arent doing it, get jealous and dont respect people who use it. They dont want anyone else to use it and get big, so they start to bad mouth the use. They want to make it look NEGATIVE so no one else does it.

Catch my drift ?
Sorry that I don't have respect for steriod users.
I do respect hard work though.
I guess the use cancels out the hard work(at least in my mind/logic).
I am not a close minded fool, I just am set in my ways(call me old school).

I been around them long enough to know what is for me and what isn't.
You continue onward with your short-term logic and see where it gets you in life.
As for me being jealous of you or others, get outta here with that shyt!
I get and have got everything I want in life bro, including looking and feeling better than I EVER have in my life.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
How is it any different? By your own logic you shouldn't be taking anything into your body besides food and drink that would help you in any supranatural way. I'm not dogging you or your method, in fact I think it's very respectable. I'm just saying it's a double standard, and people who use shouldn't be discriminated just like you shouldn't be, especially if it's an over the counter, completely legal supplement. If two things are not natural, but only one of them is wrong, it just doesn't add up. Unless I'm just misunderstanding you, in which case, I'd definitely like to understand your beliefs on it, at least a little moreso than "taking gear = pussy way out"
Almost all protein powders are derived from wheat.
As far as I know, wheat is a natural substance.
I'm confused here...
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Almost all protein powders are derived from wheat.
As far as I know, wheat is a natural substance.
I'm confused here...
Not sure what kind of protein you're on, but I generally stick to whey protein.

"Whey protein is the collection of globular proteins that can be isolated from whey, a by-product of cheese manufactured from cow's milk." - Wikipedia

Unless you're referring to maltodextrin, which contains no protein.
StellarKart is offline  
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
See, what happens StellarKart, is people get "jealous"

People start to "hate" on you because you are getting swole, fast.
They hate cause you get strong , fast!

Its illegal, so not everyone wants to take that risk... Some people are scared all together. No biggie. I respect people that dont want to put certain things in thier body, I respect people who refuse to do anything illegal,, however, sometimes the people who arent doing it, get jealous and dont respect people who use it. They dont want anyone else to use it and get big, so they start to bad mouth the use. They want to make it look NEGATIVE so no one else does it.

Catch my drift ?
Jealous???? I'm 6'4 and weigh 220 lbs. At my biggest, I was around 240, that was on the "shit". Now, doing it naturally, I look better at 20 lbs lighter. I have nothing against people who want to get big fast, but it's the ego thing that turns people off. Ten more years, when I'm older and not able to do as much as I can now, I might get back on a supplemental test cycle, but that's after my body can't produce as much.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
Jealous???? I'm 6'4 and weigh 220 lbs. At my biggest, I was around 240, that was on the "shit". Now, doing it naturally, I look better at 20 lbs lighter. I have nothing against people who want to get big fast, but it's the ego thing that turns people off. Ten more years, when I'm older and not able to do as much as I can now, I might get back on a supplemental test cycle, but that's after my body can't produce as much.
I was talking about other haters on here...
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
All in all.. I think we are ( guys in the gym) all better off than most of the
fat fucks walking around out there doing nothing... I am addicted to the gym, and its my favorite place to be.

I have respect for all you fuckers on here, even if you hate from time to time, in reality, everyone I have met off the board in person 100+ people are all cool.. Some are nerds, but for the most part, cool
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
How is it cheating if I use gear....?
Iím not a pro athlete
I do not compete for anything
I do it for personal preference
So how or who am I cheating?


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm97 View Post
How is it cheating if I use gear....?
Iím not a pro athlete
I do not compete for anything
I do it for personal preference
So how or who am I cheating?
The answer depends on who you ask. Those that are genetically gifted, and can get decent size naturally will consider it an advantage, and others will say "run whatcha brung."

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
well my good buddy is genetically gifted (6'2 240 all natural with less than 12% bodyfat oh and he has only been "bodybuilding" for less than a year) he just started his first cycle.....fuck him god darn cheater

true story


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm97 View Post
well my good buddy is genetically gifted (6'2 240 all natural with less than 12% bodyfat oh and he has only been "bodybuilding" for less than a year) he just started his first cycle.....fuck him god darn cheater
He sounds like the LAST person that needs to be squeezing. Less than a year lifting and already 230 naturally? He's gonna turn into an addict, mark my words...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
Not sure what kind of protein you're on, but I generally stick to whey protein.

"Whey protein is the collection of globular proteins that can be isolated from whey, a by-product of cheese manufactured from cow's milk." - Wikipedia

Unless you're referring to maltodextrin, which contains no protein.
And that is not natural???
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #41 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo5.4 View Post
where can i get some of this magical drug...
I have many over the counter ones to choose from.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #42 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
And that is not natural???
Way to deflect being wrong there He-man...





Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #43 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
And that is not natural???
Sure it is, but it mainly convenient (read: shortcut). Why not just drink milk and eat bread if you want to stay natural and have the same macronutrients that a protein shake would provide?
StellarKart is offline  
post #44 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
He sounds like the LAST person that needs to be squeezing. Less than a year lifting and already 230 naturally? He's gonna turn into an addict, mark my words...
Yup, addicts come a dime a dozen.
Personally, I have a very addictive personality.
Hence why I never started.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #45 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
Sure it is, but it mainly convenient (read: shortcut). Why not just drink milk and eat bread if you want to stay natural and have the same macronutrients that a protein shake would provide?
Due to unneeded sugar and carbs, duh!

I already am a pretty fat boy...


Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #46 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
Due to the sugar and carbs, duh!

I already am a pretty fat boy...


Haha, man I love carbs. I could chow on french bread all day. I drink a gallon of whole milk a week (along with other food and supplements), and I just can't put anything on. I'm just trying to be more like you man, just let me take some roids already!!
StellarKart is offline  
post #47 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
Way to deflect being wrong there He-man...




LOL, I know...we all make mistakes.

He-man complex can be attributed to the large doses of steriods!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #48 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
lol Check the ad at the bottom as I was reading your reply...


Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #49 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
Haha, man I love carbs. I could chow on french bread all day. I drink a gallon of whole milk a week (along with other food and supplements), and I just can't put anything on. I'm just trying to be more like you man, just let me take some roids already!!
Thank you, but each time I look in the mirror, I always find flaws and areas I need work on.
I am more of a half empty glass person vs. half full.

It's all about eating.
I eat more than anyone you have ever met in one sitting.
It's a good and bad thing.
Good thing, look at my size.
Bad thing, look at my size(bf %).

Just a basic example of a meal right before bed: 3 Chipotle Burrito's in one sitting all with extra chicken.
I am working on the diet thing, but phuck man...I love to eat!!!!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #50 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe View Post
LOL, I know...we all make mistakes.

He-man complex can be attributed to the large doses of steriods!
Dude, you look kinda like a mini Brock Lesnar...
StellarKart is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome